Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 448 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Nudist resort directory - Florida to Palm Springs
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Cypress cove now that it has warmed up Topic Next Topic: This February, best family natursts spots Florida?
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  4:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Find a complete nudist resort directory at our "A full list of popular nudist resorts and clubs" page in the "Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places" section under "Conservative/Family Nudist Resort Trip Reports".

Here is a direct link to that page.
http://www.nudist-resorts.org/full-list-resorts-clubs.htm

You'll find a nudist resort directory with listings ranging from Florida to Palm Springs, California and around the world.

ronronnypa

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  9:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a resort that my wife and can go and relax in the warmth we are from Penna. brrrrrrr my wife is fairly new to being a nudist are looking for nudists not swingers and cost will play a part in our trip so HELP please thanks Ron&Deb

hi

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  09:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can very much recommend Cypress Cove in the Kissimme, FL area as well as Whispering Pines in the Shallotte, NC (close to Myrtle Beach, SC).
Both are AANR affiliated. (http://www.aanr.com)

Regards,Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

ronronnypa

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  9:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you cheri cypress cove seems very nice we checked out the web site but now you got us thinking of a beach resort in the usa if there is any thanks again Ron & Deb

hi

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  10:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove does have a beach, although a small one...that's where I got married 9-1/2 yrs. ago. :)
Best regards, Cheri

-
-

Atlantis
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  2:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi every one, We are new to this site and this will be are first post.

Has anyone been to Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs. I have been to there site but would Like to here off personal experiences if any

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Atlantis, Tom and his wife are lovely hosts. I can very much recommend that resort if you want to have a wonderful, relaxing, catered to vacation. Please say hi from Cheri Alexander/Travelites, if you do visit.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Atlantis
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri I most certainly will. We are booked to go in Aug, this will be my wife's first nude exerience which is why I choose this resort. My first impression when I found Terra Cotta on the web was Firstly C/O, and then complete freindlyness and that it was a small resort. Perfect for first time, or at least that's my way of looking at it.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  8:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ronronnypa
Also in your area, Lancaster, PA. My wife isn't into the life yet. I am working to getting her involved with suggestions from the members.
We are heading to Fl. Not to expensive but I hope the weather warms. It is brrrrr here as you say.
Other places are listed, 1 near Scrantan and another in NJ. Both are easy for day tripping.
Doc

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  09:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Doc,

You replied to a post that is almost 7 years old.

STM

ajjj

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  12:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc. Nudist in Mt Joy Pa here. ajjj

Art & Joni

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  10:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SunTanMan

Hey Doc,

You replied to a post that is almost 7 years old.

STM

So old that Cheri may be cyrogenically frozen in a (wholesome) nudist resort deep in South Carolina.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  9:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
administrator
Why is it that in the club listing link above that the states in the box keep moving down and cannot be seen to click on?

Tried many times and cannot make it work. Any suggestions.

docfreeman47

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  9:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Art & Joni.
Glad you are joining all of us.

Doc

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  10:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SunTanMan
Sorry, didn't know about the 7 yr old post. What is it and where?
Doc

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  10:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ronronypa
Visited Cypress Cove in January, Great place and I look forward to going back.
2 pools and a nice pool rest/bar and a good restaurant.

Doc

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Cypress cove now that it has warmed up Topic Next Topic: This February, best family natursts spots Florida?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved