Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 258 ]  [ Total: 258 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  3:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always been outdoorsy, even before I became a nudist; so I can totally agree with FireProf about how being nude outdoors increases energy. You really become connected to nature by simply being clothes free outdoors.

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  11:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am naked most times in my fenced backyard doing yard work. Florida is great for being naked outside most of the year. I was out there just now cleaning and refilling the bird bath and bird feeders. It is almost 70 degrees right now and it feels good to be outside naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:10:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winter in Southern California ... for the past two weeks we've had varying outside temps between 74 and 84 degrees ... no rain and only two days of cloud cover with little full sun. Naked outdoors all the time!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great too. just like Florida

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To the OP, during the summer I really enjoy hiking up this mountain close to my home. Its about a 2000 feet climb straight up the side on the mountain to reach the summit, and then you take a different trail back down that winds its way around a canyon and then back towards the city. In all it takes about 2-3 hours. The only thing is its usually 95-105 degrees by the time I make it back to my car. I usually take my shirt off at some point, but I can't strip all the way down since its still in the city limits. I wish I could, I'd love to spend a few hours hiking nude, I think it would be the perfect way to spend a warm summer day. I'm planning on visiting a nude resort this summer though that has miles of hiking trails, so I'll finally be able to see what I've been missing all these years.

Edited by - stealer on 02/04/2018 12:55:08 PM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2018 :  03:00:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being that it is still winter and a little too cool, got up to 14 today, to be outside nude. However wait until the weather does get better! I do plan on having more outdoor nude time this next summer. Was able to get in some nude camping, a few nude hikes and a little nude time with friends last year. I am hoping to even get in some nude ATV riding, but the jury is still out on that though.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2018 :  04:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's nice and warm down-under, no pun intended. 30C plus every day, ahhhh, bloody beautiful. Nude every day outside.

Treat yourselves you guys up north, venture south, a long way south, come and visit a place called Oz.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  12:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

It's nice and warm down-under, no pun intended. 30C plus every day, ahhhh, bloody beautiful. Nude every day outside.

Treat yourselves you guys up north, venture south, a long way south, come and visit a place called Oz.

Enjoy your summer! Have heard good things about that area!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  3:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Certainly enjoying summer, spring was warm too and historically so is autumn so here's hoping is continues. 30C + all week.

We've travelled a little, not to the USA but through Asia mainly and we refer to ourselves as the lucky country and it seems we are.

swl13fl

Posted - 05/06/2018 :  8:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go nude camping at a nude campgrounds

Edited by - swl13fl on 05/06/2018 8:12:54 PM

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved