Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 451 ]  [ Total: 452 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to visit a naturist beach but i prefer to be naked in the countryside, a nice secluded spot in the woods is ideal! ;)

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  5:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Fellow

I like to visit a naturist beach but i prefer to be naked in the countryside, a nice secluded spot in the woods is ideal! ;)

I too like to be naked in the secluded tranquil woods. The only problem with this is that you might be found. This can make nakedness not worth it.

Naturally, Catbird

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  08:09:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I prefer being naked in the countryside wooded or open and particularly so with the sun shining and a light breeze.

Best Wishes, Jim

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  2:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, that sounds like bliss, :)

And if you get caught just walk of, it's a little embarrasing but at the end of the day the clothed people would be more embarassed, you see people in clothes all the time, they don't meet many naked ones!

silverbare

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  01:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like most, I enjoy being nude at the beach. However, the California redwoods are my favorite forests for being nude. I am not a religious person in a formal sense, but the redwoods seems like God's cathedrals and it seems that I can feel his/her presence all around me as I am dwarfed by those magnificent giants. It's been awhile since I moved to Arizona. i am due for a visit.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  08:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Silverbare, I agree, the redwood forest begs one to strip and enjoy nature. Can't remember it's name but a scenic river flows through the forest. Great, great nudist territory.

Best Wishes, Jim

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  11:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently walked the sand dunes naked at the east end of Lake Ontario near Pulaski, NY. I started on the beach with my kilt, but then ventured into the dunes toward the marsh area. The breeze died after leaving the water's edge, so the kilt came off! I walked about a mile to an observation deck where three conservation officers were standing having a discussion. Lest I become the focus of that conversation, ie. natural things roaming in the marsh lands, a twist of the hand sent the kilt back into place and I smiled as I passed by.

Caution should be engaged when walking naked in the dunes as deer flies can become a pain in the arse!

Edited by - coptmac on 08/08/2008 4:37:02 PM

lsiels

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  12:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi outdoornudedude, I used to own property in NW Ontario and it was the perfect place to go nude. It was lakeside and hardly any boat traffic because it was located on a bay. Once in a blue moon I would get the ocassional fishman trolling close to the pier, but no one had ever bothered me. In fact one year I had a couple in a boat fishing near by ask if I minded if they could strip down as well and I obliged and said by all means. They were from Winnipeg and naturists looking for a more secluded area to do what we all enjoy. As time carried on, unfortunately I has to sell the property because of family issues and travel. I live in NW Indiana and it was a 840 mile trek just to get to this place. It was originally inherited from my grandfather. So now I visit Lake Mich Indiana Dunes (there are secluded spots) some clubs in Indiana and when I can my deck in the back yard. Living in suburbia makes that latter spot difficult. We have a rather large fence so privacy is somewhat ok. Just have to listen for the meter readers, kids in the neighborhood and the lawn service. I live in a town house. With all that said I keep a towel close by so I won't offend anyone treking through. However when possible I prefer the beach. The best place I have visited free other than Lake Mich. and my back yard is Mazo beach in Wisconsin (Sauk City). It is a 4 hour trek for me but well worth the drive and get away for a weekend. I have not made the trip this season due to gas prices and big rains in the area. But previous years were great. Some day I will find another better spot close by with minimal travel. Take care and be safe.

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  4:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are located in NW Indiana, you'll want to check out at least two landed clubs: Lake O' the Woods in Valparaiso and Turtle Lake, Union City, MI. Both are great and LOTW is more rustic and one of the oldest places in the nation. The lake there is great to canoe on and the trails are good. AANR membership gets discounts on fees! Check out their respective websites for more info.

lsiels

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  10:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello coptmac, Yes I have been to LOWC in Valpo and I agree it is very nice and somewhat rustic. Swimming pool is nice --- the small lake they have is rather weedy for swimming. Sun Aura in Lake Village has a nice swimming pool, largest in Indiana and rates reasonable for week days. There are areas around Indiana Dunes that you can get nekked but is chancy. I have never been to Turtle Lake in Mich --- may go there one day. Also I hear Sunny Haven in Granger is nice. I'd like to find more "out in the country" places. I do enjoy Mazo in Wisconsin. Thanks for the tip.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  10:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personal best summer yet for nature nudism. Hate to see it end. Previously in this and other forums I've described the nature of our very private yard and acreage. Enjoy landscaping and yard work, especially at this stage when over 98% of it can be done in the buff, save for sandals.

Had many total nude days, and a few times up to three in a row. Never tire of being naked, just want more. Especially if it is with nature...............

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  7:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I live on a very private acreage. When we are on holidays we stock up on everything we need before our time off starts. We have spent three weeks nude, well feed and wishing we never had to go to work again. Soon very soon.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  10:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiking in the woods is the best for me. I have been a beach nudist, club nudist and home/backyard nudist. I still enjoy all of those things however for me there is just something about being nude in the wild with deer elk and all the other woodland creatures. I feel somehow more conected to these creatures when I am clothed as they are, nude.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  6:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm looking forward to my first naked hikes this summer.

manufc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  7:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whenever i am nude outside, it just feels right. it feels amazing. i just can't believe that it is illegal most places.

there should be a national nude day where everyone can be nude anywhere and it's not illegal. this would show people how right that nudism is and that they should do it too!

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved