Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 228 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  9:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rundad, Thats just what happens when we unexpectantly get a surprise or be it the other way around.
Several years ago in Northern rustic Ont. I heard of a Lake near 6 Mile Lake that tolerates Nude use, and is Prov. managed. I parked my car in a small lot not soul or auto, and followed the directions to this Lake only acess. by boat or canoe. On a small dock in complete seclusion I thought who needs the swim suit, Off it was,I have a dingy and was pumping the air in and suddenly foot steps behind on the dock,I look and small boy and his dad walked right by and the boy says, look he's going out on his boat and dads turns and smiled and a hello nice day.I didnot feel like the suit needed put back on. The kid didnot know I was nude or cared if I was! Had a great time camping and hikeing,too! Had an Island to my self and people do tolerate Nudism esp. there, saw many people and no problems even the rangers working to keep the place clean acted as if I wasn't NUDE. Or CARED (seemed) to me excellant place.

go n nude

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  08:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One day late last summer the tempurature was unseasonably warm so I thought I would work on my all over tan on the back deck.The deck is located so that no one can see on it from any direction so I frequently go to and from the deck nude.After sunning for about a half hour I was almost ready to go in when I heard some one comming up the steps.Looking up I see my next door neighbor with a basket of vegetables from her garden.I am laying on the towel and can't get it out from under me so I just said Hi and thanked her for the veggies. She sat down and chatted for a while not seeming to care that I was still laying there nude.After chatting for about 15 minutes she got up to leave. She has not been back yet but maybe next year.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/27/2007 09:21:44 AM

lacey

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  6:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I've "been caught", although personally I really don't care if anyone sees me nude.
My husband and I were up in the mountains hiking and stopped to eat and relaxe by a stream. I had been hiking topless but had removed by shorts and was laying on a rock in the sun when I saw some other people down stream.
I just continued laying their and they walked a short distance away. Their is no way they missed me as I was up on this big rock.
My husband had walked a short distance away but saw the whole thing. He didn't bother telling me they were coming as he knew I would't really care.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  10:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back when I was still finding my way as a nudist..it was not so much as being "caught"..but being "seen" by others. For instance...my wife's sister..came to visit. She knew all about our "nudist" time spent at the friends house I talked about earlier. Told my wife she didnt have the nerve to try nudism.."yet"..but didnt have any issues with us trying the lifestyle.
So..when the time came..I felt a touch of "exibitionist".....for the lack of a better word...when she saw me nude in the backyard. But..all went very well..she found herself at ease with me nude..she stayed dressed. And I quickly fell into my "nudist" frame of mind. We had a very pleasant weekend..wife and I nude..sis dressed.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  05:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I would have to repeat what Fireprof said, "Which time?"
However, 'caught' gives me the impression of something wrong being seen by another person. Balls out Badminton then uses 'seen' which is more appropriate in this case, as there is nothing 'wrong' with being naked. Just to add my personal prejudice, there may be something wrong with being clothed!

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  09:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree which time.
I seem to be "lucky" in that I have been on both sides of being caught many many times. The latest happened yesterday. Was home alone and but had to go out a little later. Jumped in the shower to get ready and when I got out and was walking thru the kitchen to find one of my neighbours (miss prim and proper). She comes over every now and then just for a visit and a coffee. She is a friend and we go back and forth to their house from time to time. We don't knock at each others houses we just let ourselves in, our doors are always open. Well she looks at me and says so what are you a nudist and laughs. I told her yes and she said she should try it. She laughed and said the only time she ever gets naked is to get in the bath. I excused myself to get something to put on but she said to not bother she was enjoying the show so I sat and chatted with her for about half an hour before she left. She didn't seem to be the least bit bothered about me being naked which surprised me since she always seemed to be very conservative in her dressing and talk so now I'm thinking that maybe its more her hubby than her.

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  10:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It got warm enough this week in southern PA to want to be outside naked again! It reminded me of last summer (my first summer without a tan line!) when I decided to wash the truck in the driveway while naked. I had done it once before, in fear and trembling, but this time I was more at ease. So much so that when a car came around the corner, I didn't make much effort to vanish from their sight. I heard the car slow down as it passed, so I turned my head toward it to see the astonished look on the face of the female driver. I did not recognize her as a neighbor, and honestly, I didn't even wave. Remembering her face caused me to not notice what kind of car she was driving, so I'm not sure if she drives this road any more. Perhaps she only drives by now on days warm enough to wash cars! I'll be listening for slowing engines in these coming weeks of sunshine and warm weather.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  1:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted this in the "good stories" thread, but my sister in law walked into my room and saw me sleeping naked. Then the following night, she walked into my room to ask me a question and I was naked. I just stood and talked to her, then walked downstairs with her to show her how the remote controls for the tv worked.
Back in college, all my roommates new I slept naked, and they I was the type to get naked anywhere. We had a 6 person dorm room, that was split into 3 bedrooms of 2 with a large common room and bathroom. There was a knock on the door one morning and my roommate got up to answer it. It was the maintenance guy, he was coming to fix something in our bedroom. He let the guy in and turns around to see my bare ass sticking out from underneath the sheets. He said he just started cracking up, thinking about what must have been going through the maintenance guys head. But the guy came in, fixed what he needed to fix, and then left.
My backyard is almost completely private, except where the gate is back in the corner that leads to an alley. I've been naked in my backyard a number of times when people will go by in the alley and see me. Nobody has ever stopped to look, or even said anything.
One thing I love to do is go hang outside in my street naked. I usually do this late at night so nobody does see me. Not that I feel I'm doing anything wrong, but you just never know how people are going to react. Every once in a while, I'll take a walk around my neighborhood really late at night. Last night, I took a walk down the street and around the block, and headed over to a bank parking lot. I just casually strolled around, completely free. It was about 3 am. Just as I was heading back to my house, the woman around the corner had let her dog out to go to the bathroom. I know she had to have seen me from behind.

skip

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  11:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been seen by neighbors in a couple houses where I have lived. In two of the cases, the neighbors who saw me have also been seen by me around their hot tubs. So it hasn't been an issue.

As with the rest of you, we try to be discreet, but it is inevitable that we will eventually be seen. The more of us that are "caught", maybe the stigma will lessen

newdist

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  10:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I kind of wish I had been seen, it would give me a more interesting anecdote.
I have come close a few times; once I was home from University for easter, it was nice weather so I was having lunch in the garden wearing just my dressing gown (bath robe to some) open of course. I was going to take it off completely when my Dad walked out, he had come home for lunch which he almost never does (he has almost seen me befor by doing that), luckily I was facing away from the door.
More recently (today) I was nude in the kitchen making lunch when one of my housemates came home. I thought he was going to come in the kitchen (as that is the first port-of-call for most students) but he went staight up to his room so I was able to go up to mine and put some clothes on. I remember thinking however, if he did come in the kitchen I was not going to try to run and hide, I was going to act naturaly and try to handle the situation.
I feel I am getting braver with my naturism. I am still fairly young however, I'm sure I will get 'caught' plenty of times yet.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  11:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happened yesterday. I was working in my yard naked all day long. I have an alley behind my house and I was cleaning up the bushes in the yard. We just put the branches in the alley and the city picks them up once a month. Usually I just go to the back gate and toss them over the fence. But the pile was getting pretty big, so I had to walk out into the alley and toss them a few feet down. No big deal, I've done it tons of times. The houses right behind me on the other side of the alley all have privacy fences, and I have really tall hedges surrounding my yard.
So anyhow, I walked out into the alley, tossed the brush down and turned to walk back to my yard and there was my next door neighbor, tossing brush out into the alley as well. He's about 22, 23 years old. I just said "hey Mike" and he said "hey" right back. I then walked into my yard. I was cracking up and I told my wife about it. A little later, she went over there to bring our dog over to play with his dog. She said "so did my husband traumatize you?" He actually said "no, it's not the first time I've seen him".

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  08:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One of the funniest ones actually happened to my sister and brother in law on their wedding night.
After undressing, my sister said to her new husband that she always wanted to be carried over the threshold. So Kevin picked her up, both nude, walked outside the hotel door way and turned to walk back in as the door closed in his face. And NO key

My sister hid behind the curtains in the hallway as Kevin tried to get to the main desk unnoticed. He did not make it!

Rich&Karen

skip

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  12:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One time this winter, it had snowed one evening and around 11pm or so, I wanted to go out back and sweep the porch, patio and sidewalks -naked of course. In the summer, my back yard is very private due to all the trees and shrubs. In the winter - not as much due to the lack of leaves. There is an alley running behind with newly built and unoccupied condos beyond that. The house to the left of that was unoccupied as well.

So, I figured it was late enough to do this without a problem. As soon as I got the porch swept off and was down on the patio, my neighbor comes walking by with his dog. I don't believe in running to hide because that says I believe I am doing something wrong. So I simply continued what I was doing and he walked on by. I know he had to see me as he was maybe 10 feet from me. I continued on with what I was doing and I didn't realize that he had circled back and was standing right there just watching me. When I looked up and saw him, I think he got nervous, or something, because he immediately walked away.

Funny thing is that he has seen me naked out there before - not so close mind you - and I have seen him outside of his hot tub - so I am not sure what the deal is. He has not mentioned it, so I guess he doesn't really care.

Edited by - skip on 04/16/2008 12:13:34 AM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  07:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I supose it was only a case of time before I was caught. I was out for a 10 - 12 Km walk (80% au naturelle) and I was coming out of a side dirt track towards a paved road carefully watching to road in front of me to be sure that no one was on it (I had seen bodies there a week or two earlier), the road to my left was "hidden" (ie. I would be able to check it when I arrived as I would not be seen by anybody on it before I saw them) and did not keep an eye on the road from my right. The paved roads in this area are usually very quiet, especially at the time I do my walk. As I said I was not keeping an eye to my right and at the very last minute I saw someone out on his cycle. I started to cover up but then said "What the hell he has already seen me!". We waved to each other and carried on our own ways. (I should point out that I live in a small place of 600 people and every one knows everyone ) So far I have not heard anything about the subject.

Cony

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  06:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I a gree with Lacey. I don't care who see me in the nude.But Yea I guesss I been caught. I don't consider my
self to be an exibitionist but I don't turn down a chance to get naked. My ex wife and her best friend cheated to get me naked at strip poker once and they stole my robe when I was in hte shower once also. Her
friend try to tease me with it but I told her shes already seen so if she wants it that bad to keep and stayed naked with both of them fully dressed.So getting caught I guess is up to interpitation.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved