Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 510 ]  [ Total: 510 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

Balls_out_badm1nton

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ever been seen when nude? Ever been forced to make conversation with a textiler when nude? Any embarrassing stories? Here's the place to post them.

I'll start, I was walking round my friend's apartment (he was out) nude, when somebody on a facing balcony saw me. She had been watching for a while when I noticed her. So I was startled and covered myself with my hands, and then the curtains. Suffice to say, I never went naked around his apartment again!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  2:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Geezzz, which time!!?

Been caught so many times. First house, sunning and swimming naked in our backyard with our daughters. Laughing a having a good time, the neighbor across the street was housesitting the neighbor's house next door, she climbed up on a chair and just wanted to say "hi!" and got a real surprise!

Same house...sold the house, forgot the lock box was still on the door, walking around naked, as usual, front door started to open, got to it in time so that the real estate agent was the only one to see me nude. Closed the door and didn't let them in.

Current house; Been seen numerous times by both neighbors on either side. Seen by the neighbor across the street. I figured she'd seen us and when we put this house on the market and were talking to them about it, she said "I'll miss the show in your backyard!" We all laughed and I said, "ya know, you could have just come over and joined us.." she just laughed and it didn't go any further.

Same house; Locked myself out of the house and had to retrieve the house key from the hiding place out front. Cold day out, naked as usual, and the key is out front with all kinds of people home. Hopped up over the block wall, scraped my abdomin, landed wrong and cut my big toe pretty bad, seen by a couple of neighbors.....but I got the key and let myself in the house again!

There's more but I'll let someone else write for a while.

nude1va
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  8:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was walking around the house one day being the only one home. I was not expecting company. I was walking from the family room to the kitchen which at one point has a clear view to the fromt door. When I glanced in that direction, a female friend was looking in one of the small windows beside the door. Apparently the door bell was broken. I put on my clothes and answered the door. We never really talked about it.

miamitraveler

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  6:14:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I can say is... it happens.

In all of my homes whether Austin, San Diego or Miami, I am always walking around sans clothes. Sometimes in the back yard, which is generally protected but for sure indoors. I dont try to be seen but it does happen. Funny thing is though, no one mentions it and it's just a fact of life; people are naked at times, some of us more than others.

My house in Miami has a very private terrace with 7' wall enclosing the garden. Every morning I would come downstairs grab a coffee and start watering the flowers all without clothes. So one morning the nosy neighbor next door decides to see what the noise is over the wall and sticks his head over it. Morning neighbor is all I could say.

Sometimes its good to keep the nosy neighbors on their toes.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  9:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep it happens,

I have a friend who would just walk in the front door. I had that happen a few times actually. She had the habit of just walking in if the door was unlocked and I usually don't lock the door durring the day so she got used to it.

Just recently moved into my new home and was out back nude sunning and the neighbor came over to see me, well he saw me alright. I wrapped a towel around myself and we had a nice long chat he never mentioned my nudity and I never brought it up either.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  10:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The neighbor on one side heard me out back talking to my wife. I was hand watering the potted plants around the pool during a warm summer night. He jumped up on a raised planter on his side to say "hi", there I was in all my splendor!!

No place to go so I just smiled and said "hi" back and we talked for a minute then he said..."sorry", I replied, "no worries" and he kept his nose on his side of the wall.

Had some nudist friends staying with us after our week in Palm Springs. Warm morning, which was not usual for a February. We decided to have breakfast on the patio. I had forgotten that I asked the pool guy to spruce up the pool for me for the weekend while our friends were here.

He walked into the backyard and there we were, all naked at the patio table having breakfast. The neat thing was he just carried on with what he was doing and then said..."have a great day," and left.

Edited by - FireProf on 05/04/2007 12:56:46 AM

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  01:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was out hiking once nude and came to a bend in the trail at the same time a jogger came around. No time to do anything except say hi. He just kept on going. Other times while out sunning, people have come up on me. Usually I just throw a shirt or shorts over me until they go on by. Never have had anyone stop to talk.

Edited by - coveresid on 05/08/2007 02:10:08 AM

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  4:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NudeAl

Yep it happens,

I have a friend who would just walk in the front door. I had that happen a few times actually. She had the habit of just walking in if the door was unlocked and I usually don't lock the door durring the day so she got used to it.

<SNIP>

Al,

I'm gussing she never heard that it's polite to knock or ring the doorbell first.

Sally

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  11:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess but we were pretty good friends. I really didn't mind though. We still keep in touch and visit whenever we go back that way, even stayed at her house last visit.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  1:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before my stepdaughter came to live with me last fall I informed her that I was a nudist. I figured it was better for her to hear it from me so she wouldn't think I was trying to hide anything. I also asked her to inform her nine year old daughter, who also came to live with me, because I wanted her to know that she might occasionally unexpectedly see me nude.

Well, this morning it happened. I slept late because I wasn't feeling very well. Since I thought I was alone in the house I didn't bother to put anything on when I went to the bathroom. As I came out of the bathroom my granddaughter's bedroom door opened to reveal her standing there just a few feet in front of me. I said hello. Her eyes dropped down to take a look at what she's probably never seen before, and she said that she didnt' go to school because she wasn't feeling well either. And that was that. I don't believe she was traumatized in the least.

This might make for some interesting conversation at the dinner table tonight.

tcan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  6:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was walking around the house checking the doors before i went to bed and i forgot to cover the bird, so i walked over to pick the bird up and tell him goodnight and i noticed my blinds were pulled back enough where my upstairs neighbor( who was standing on the side walk by my apartment) could see me because i seen her looking. For the rest of the time she lived there she always had an embarrassing look when she spoke..

later
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  7:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caught?!! If you are nude sooner or later someone will invade your space. Have I had my space invaded, yes. Are there stories to go with these invasions, no. I was nude someone walked in uninvited end of story. If your being nude is so the situation involves you being "caught" that's not nudism that an flasher in waiting.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2007 :  8:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be Caught?? Enjoying this lifestyle,too many times by Police and the very surprised numerous people, I could write a book on those experiences. The intention was not to be found out or get a kick out of it! Embareassed to say the least at the time, now it seems humerous.
Several years ago l was expecting my girl friend for dinner she knew all, and was due anytime, my intercom buzzed I assumed it was her, without checking I pressed to open the lobby door and soon came a knock.I opened the door, to my surprise (shock) a female friend from work was just passing by to say hi, I was lost for words or explanations opening the door nude was not a good way to tell someone your a nudist, she knows now and were still friends.

go n nude

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  12:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pretty thrilling, isnt' it? Sure, it's embarrassing at the time, but embarrassment is just the frightened first kiss. It's anticipated. It's hoped-for. Later, it's a sexual fantasy. God help and stop the ones whose fantasy involves a 9 year old girl.

I agree with Later, here. People are caught doing something wrong. Innocent people occasionally have their privacy intruded upon, and it is an injury.

Seriously...who, when opening the door nude, opens it wide all the way? Don't we all peek out first? Maybe duck our heads around the door or look through the peep-hole?

With threads like this, no one can tell me there's not an element of exhibitionism to common nudism.

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  12:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes i got caught by my wifes best friend, dog was going crazy after she knocked the door, had two choices, muzzle the dog or open the door, went for #2!
i put the dog outside and continued as normal, put the kettle on fully nude. was kind of funny to see her trying to keep eye contact!

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  04:28:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison

With threads like this, no one can tell me there's not an element of exhibitionism to common nudism.

Sure they can. I just don't think you'll listen.
A thread where a few people are careless or some that even get a thrill by being seen naked doesn't prove any underlying motives about being a nudist. I also don't think getting caught sunning in your own back yard by a neighbor or the gas company could be considered exhibitionism. Something like that is going to happen eventually to anyone who participates in nudism on a regular basis.

My wife and I were almost caught by a garbage truck while we were nude and walking down the street.

Yes, we were walking outside, in the street, naked, in broad daylight.
No, we aren't exhibitionists.

In fact we were at Cypress Cove at the time

Edited by - CMx2 on 05/20/2007 04:48:04 AM

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved