Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 133 ]  [ Total: 133 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 when do you wear clothes?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: im a young nudist Topic Next Topic: Hypothermia
Page: of 2

lbcnude

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  3:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Send lbcnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i only wear them if i must, at work or out and about...
at that i wear as little as possible, everything comes back off when i hit the car...
nude only rule in the house, that applys to family and visitors alike...

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2007 :  7:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is hard to believe that Easter Sunday is just around the corner. This AM it was in the teens, and the temps did not get out of the 40's, what a Spring.

TGIF and the weekend is here, and we have made sure that the two fireplaces and wood burning stove are burning brightly.

I know my wife will be wearing a sarong, and some type of "net" jersey until the house is nice and toasty!!!!

Once the temps are up to snuff, we will be in "the buff" for the weekend.

Right now we are getting anxious for DS, and the warm weather.

We will be in "the buff" until we hit the work week on Monday AM.

Oh how we would live to win the lottery.

Cookie

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2007 :  08:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I assume Ibcnude, your wife is a nudist as well. That is a strict regime to have; nice though.

wessels

Posted - 04/07/2007 :  11:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from 8 weeks in warm Florida so wife and I spent all the time nude in condo. it was great.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  11:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'Nude when able, covered when necessary'. That is my motto, and hence practice, for many years.

Live nude at home, and in yard when able. I chose the word 'covered' rather than 'clothed', as some means of covering would hardly be deemed to be clothing.

Leaving the house and acreage would be clothed for comfort, practicality, and/or legality.

Clothed, or limited coverage by a variety of means, in the house or on the property, for safety, temperature comfort, visitors, or again, practicality of the circumstances. Amazing the creativity one can employ to cover up just that which might be necessary. And it may not even include the mid-region...........

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  1:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Nude when able, covered when necessary"
I like that. Pretty much how I am too. I'm naked at home most of the time. I'm always naked in my back yard. But during the workday, well I have to get dressed. And when I'm going out in public.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  06:58:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only clothed when required to by law or good sense.

Edited by - EuroTim on 04/17/2008 4:13:28 PM

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  02:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear clothes when I go out or when it's cold. Otherwise NUDE. I'd love to be able to go supermarket shopping nude or anything else for that matter, but society doesn't seem to approve, so sometimes I just have to wear clothes.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  11:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nude when able, covered when necessary. With minor exceptions. I don't rip my clothes off immediately whenever I get the chance. It's usually not LONG before I do, but I don't abhor clothes to that point. In fact, sometimes I like dressing UP, and I like the way people look when they do, too.

I've got a leather jacket that I can rarely wear because it needs to be not too cold, not too warm, and not raining. Rarely happens. But I like the way I feel wrapped in it. And I look good in it.

Sure -- when I get home, it comes off. As does everything else.

As for the other times when I wear clothes (when it's not required), I just go with what's comfortable. If it's cold, I'll put on clothes. If I turn the heat up, and I'm still comfortable, I may just go with whatever I'm wearing. Or not. Just depends. I don't have a strict dress code. Whatever feels right.

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  01:13:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's Autumn/Fall here in New Zealand. Too cold to be nude. I still try to wear as little as possible.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  3:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear clothes whenever I step outside my house or when it is too cold for nudity. Even in my yard, I must wear clothes, because neighbors are too close.

I also appreciate people being dressed up to look snazzy for special occasions.

Naturally, Catbird

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  11:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear clothes only when I go outside - never in my home. (Okay, I confess, when I'm only staying home a short time I leave my clothes on.)

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: im a young nudist Topic Next Topic: Hypothermia  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved