Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude in New England
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tips & Suggestions For Backyard Nudists Topic Next Topic: Do real women go to nudist resorts  

eware3

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  5:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I'm looking forward to the summer in New England to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors - little cool right now - anyone have any destinations they could recommend?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  10:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In New England, I can recommend Berkshire Vista in western Massachusetts, a very nice park. I can recommend contacting Pilgrim Naturists, a nonlanded club.

BV is AANR and Pilgrim naturists are TNS affiliated. Sunchasers, a nonlanded club there is both AANR and TNS affiliated.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  4:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We spend our sunmmer weekends at Solair, which is right on the Conn/Mass border.

They have a nice lake with a very good size beach, and also a great pool. The new clubhouse has a nice spa.

Cookie

tiderid10

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  10:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Send tiderid10 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im an 18 yr old high school student and i have a female friend that was interested in being nude outside...is there anyway possible for someone to help us out...we have no idea what we are doing or where we are going...so if some oen could email me at tiderid10@aol.com and help us out that would be great

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  09:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tiderid10

im an 18 yr old high school student and i have a female friend that was interested in being nude outside...is there anyway possible for someone to help us out...we have no idea what we are doing or where we are going...so if some oen could email me at tiderid10@aol.com and help us out that would be great

Not exactly sure where Belchertown, MA is. You can go to www.aanr.com and click on Regions & clubs and then click on club listings. You can then click on any of the states in which you are interested in visiting. There are several options including landed and nonlanded clubs.

Additionally, if you go to http://www.naturistsociety.com and click on naturist network, you can enter the postal abbreviation for the state(s) and possibly find others.

Cheri

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

davidsteele1977
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  03:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realize I'm a bit late to answer the original question, but I like to talk up our local beaches whenever I can. Lucy Vincent beach in Chilmark on Martha's Vineyard is officially clothing optional, although most of the crowd was wearing suits when I went last summer (August 2008) and you need a town pass to get on to the beach. Moshup Beach in nearby Aquinnah (Gay Head) is not officially clothing-optional, but had a much bigger nude crowd last summer. There are also smaller unofficial CO beaches on Nantucket and in Provincetown.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  5:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 15 min. west of Hyannis on Cape Cod is a modest club with nice folks. No pool but a sunning deck and sauna next to a sandy beach on a good size pond. Sandy Terraces (www.sandyterraces.com)

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  6:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Western MA offers a lot of Nude skinny dipping locations as well. Unfortunately for you in Belchertown, their are none at Quabbin. Go west a bit and take Rte 2 (Mohawk trail) In Blandford, just past the statue of the Indean greating the morning (wonder why he is facing north then) take your second pull over and park there, walk down the short walk to the river and enjoy. No problem with the park ranger, he may even strip and join you

Cummington (Rte 16) 1.1 mile past the Cummington sign is the entrance to walk in. You park you car 1/4 mile futher up. Walk about one half mile to river, Large boulders and solitude there, I prefer the sand beach personally

Alway just over the border to Ledges and Rock River

Rich&Karen

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  12:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tiderid10,

There are several places reasonably close.

The Ledges, between Brattleboro and Bennington in southern Vermont, around 85 mies.

Solair is about 40 miles away.

Berkshire Vista is about 80 miles away.

There is also a small resort/bed and breakfast near The Ledges.

Good luck.

sc2331

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  11:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichNKaren

Western MA offers a lot of Nude skinny dipping locations as well. Unfortunately for you in Belchertown, their are none at Quabbin. Go west a bit and take Rte 2 (Mohawk trail) In Blandford, just past the statue of the Indean greating the morning (wonder why he is facing north then) take your second pull over and park there, walk down the short walk to the river and enjoy. No problem with the park ranger, he may even strip and join you

Cummington (Rte 16) 1.1 mile past the Cummington sign is the entrance to walk in. You park you car 1/4 mile futher up. Walk about one half mile to river, Large boulders and solitude there, I prefer the sand beach personally

Alway just over the border to Ledges and Rock River

Rich&Karen

Are these directions if you are coming from the eastern part of the state? We started futher west ( coming from lanesborough)and either missed the pulloffs or did not go far enough. Any details would be appreciated.
Thanks
sc

Previous Topic: Tips & Suggestions For Backyard Nudists Topic Next Topic: Do real women go to nudist resorts  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved