Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 185 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Organizations
 AANR- The American Association for Nude Recreation
 AANR Membership has its Benefits.
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AANR & San Onofre Topic Next Topic: Dues increase recommended by AANR board  

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  2:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, am glad and proud to be a member of the AANR
that trully represents North American Nudism since 1931. There is strength in numbers. Representing members in Goverment affairs, protecting our right to practice social nudity in appropriate places, provided we dont infringe on the rights of others. From all walks of life and ages. The monthly Bulletin (news) and informative reports, on members and clubs all over USA & CAN, plus a membership card, valuable for discounts on ground fees ect, and also introduceing one as a Nudist to clubs or Resorts. Check out aanr.com I am glad did!

go n nude

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  11:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad to be an AANR member. In addition to the discounts on ground fees, the Bulletin, AANR also has scholarship money available for our youngsters. They also run Youth Camps and Leadership training camps for our young.

However, anyone can get an AANR card online. When newbies take out memberships online, the couples and singles who visit parks are scrutinized as if they didn't carry that card. That's one reason I offer AANR membership through might club to online friends. Additionally, it's less expensive to join AANR through a club than direct.

Clubs also receive benefits for bing part of AANR: CoOp Ad rebates, free letterhead and brochures, and for sending in dues in a timely manner, they get $2/person in credit towards AANR merchandise. I use this to purchase merchandise for my club's annual auction to benefit the AANR Education Foundation, Naturist Action Committee, the American Nudist Research Library, and SisterCare (a charity for abused women and their children).

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  02:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a largely volunteer organization, I am amazed at the level of achievement, professional skills and talent the AANR leaders bring to the organization. It is an honor to be associated with such people. Members can be truly proud to be part of such an association.

The most important benefit I receive is that I am helping to insure we will all have the freedom to practice nudism/naturism. Looking around the World, we can see the most intolerant regimes are among the first to harass and suppress nudism. Nudism is freedom's canary in the coal mine. It is well worth the tiny yearly fee, little more than $1 per week, to help protect such vital freedoms.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  06:26:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Members and Non- members, enjoy the benefits of an inter-National voice that is being heard.

The Washington Independent and other media takes notice and reports, The AANR has been lobbying Congress for more than 10 years, and is once again coming in suits (not birthday suits), on nudism related issues,visiting congressionl offices, hopefully convinceing lawmakers to increase the number of locations for enjoying nude recreation, on Public Lands not the +250 member clubs, as many ride on their coat tails and reap the benefits regardless of membership in a club or association, who has done more for our right to enjoy nude recreation ??

go n nude

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  6:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it sure does.......the event linked below is being held at an AANR sanctioned club (currently listed on the AANR website)

http://www.- -.com/g_string.html

Is the winner going to be profiled in the monthly news letter?

Economy must be getting tough in the Tampa area for PL to be hosting this. I guess a name change to "Ponderosa South" is imminent!

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  09:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the AANR doesn't, own, operate,or dictate the operation of member clubs, they help protect their right to be there. They also serve their members at large,being a credable voice of wholesome family nudism, being members by their members, for their members and this lifestyle at large, resorts have held pagents contests and even circus's. Miss/Mr. nude World and Miss/Mr.Jr/Sr. nude Canada,
or King and Queen ect. of their resort's, they would be free to operate their club as they choose. Clubs submit their news,whether its there who knows? Economists say if we think its going to get better, LOL. Greed on big streets is going to make sure it doesn't and we haven't seen, just how Bad its going to be get,time will tell,i hope they,re wrong.

go n nude

Previous Topic: AANR & San Onofre Topic Next Topic: Dues increase recommended by AANR board  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved