Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 133 ]  [ Total: 133 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  1:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a story about working out with weights, clothed!!

At the fire house one day, we were working out in the weight room, which was actually the same place we parked the fire engine and truck. One of the Captain's on duty was lifting some fairly light weight when one of the collars, holding the weights on, came loose and two 5lb weights came sliding off directly onto his..............OUCH!!

He ended up going to the hospital and going home with an ice pack between his legs. He was okay and so was his...$#@^%! But, when lifting weights, it really doesn't matter if you're covered or not, you should still be aware of your equipment!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/08/2006 4:55:49 PM

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  3:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exercising in the nude is much more comfortable than wearing clothes of any kind. I agree that sometimes a sports bra is required for us women who are shall we say "well endowed".

Cathy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  4:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

Exercising in the nude is much more comfortable than wearing clothes of any kind.
Cathy

Maybe that's why I don't work out much at the fire house!!! If ya can't do it naked, it ain't worth doin'!

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  12:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I prefer to do all my exercises in the nude, for several obvious reasons: 1) you have a greater range of motion when not restricted by clothing 2) you don't have to worry about snagging or tearing your clothes on the exercise equipment 3) you don't have to deal with sweaty, clammy, smelly clothes when you are finished 4) cleanup is much easier - just jump in the shower 5) you can look in the mirror when finished and get a good idea of the areas you still need to work on!

Runningbare

Edited by - runningbare on 09/21/2006 09:39:20 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  1:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by runningbare

5)you can look in the mirror when finished and get a good idea of the areas you still need to work on!

Runningbare

I may need to get a bigger mirror!!

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  2:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, where you bragging or giving yourself a dig? Also exercising nude has it's dangers for some guys who must take care when sitting so as not to bruise the family jewels.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  4:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by runrdad

FireProf, where you bragging or giving yourself a dig?

I don't take myself that seriously that I can't give myself a dig now and then! It's good for me and builds character.

If you read my earlier posts, I admitted to not working out near as much as I should and the only thing growing is my belly!!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  5:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually exercise nude. Depending on what type of exercise Im doing. If its yoga or streching type stuff, Im usually always completely naked. As of course I am when I swim laps in the pool. When I use the treadmill, I wear tennis shoes,and usually something for support up top,and nothing on the bottom. when my husband lifts weights in our home gym, or the gym at our club..he goes nude.

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 09/19/2006 5:44:48 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  12:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I generally exercise nude indoors.

When at camp or a naturist friendly area, i will wear tennis shoes to walk on the hiking paths ( a great addition I must say to many venues).

And to play tennis. To keep me from sliding or twisting an ankle.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  08:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I greatly prefer exercising while nude. Major exceptions are footwear when hiking/walking and headwear in the sun.

Nude swimming is about as good as exercise gets.

Best Wishes, Jim

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  2:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When at our club..We go hiking on the trails in nothing but tennis shoes. My daughter plays tennis,and of course wears shoes,but nothing else. Swimming is the best form of nude exercise, I agree.

NudeLori
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  2:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always wanted to play Tennis nude, but never had the oppotunity. But I have played volleyball nude, and swimming. As for indoor things, always nude. I do aerobics nude, and done some yoga nude. Haven't done nude yoga in while, but it is awesome, and a must for everyone if you haven't done so yet

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  4:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree..nude yoga is fun. I do a nude yoga class with my daughters every sunday morning at our club.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  12:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeLori

Welcome.

Once you play tennis nude , you will hate having to play with clothes on.

Your reach is better, you move better.

Daytonaguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  01:39:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My reach may be better and I may move better, but, frankly, I can't imagine playing tennis nude....I play at the 4.5 level USTA and it just seems to me there would be too much "flapping" LOLOL....but hey, I guess I could give it a try once.

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved