Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  5:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would say anywhere with other people I am a social nudist I must prefer to enjoy some nudity with others than being alone.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  4:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree...being in a social setting with other naturists, but would prefer for it to be somewhere by the water-pool-beach...enjoying the sun on a towel. Winter months, I just enjoy being nude in the house to fix breakfast, or do some chores, or watch TV with my wife before bed. got to keep the heat to a comfortable level, or have a fireplace. Have also enjoyed nude workouts before a shower in the AM.

loving life as naked as possible!

hang loose
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see hang loose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the are no legal places that i know of to be nude in bermuda, but i have been nude here. On beaches and in parks. and i few times i have walked the streets at night nude with just a baxpax, for short distances being nude is both fun and spritually uplifting !!!

nudebchbear

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  12:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time was a day trip to Black`s Beach in La Jolla....with the hang gliders overhead and...yes I was a little intimidated being my first time but as the day progressed I relaxed. If you have not been there beware of the steep walk down the cliff and back.

Gregory Wulff

JamesBond

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  2:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of my naked time is at home. I'm trying to take the first step to be nude at a nudist club but courage etc isn't in abundance at the moment. I'm more confident about being naked outside now and I'll sit in my garden without clothes on. However, I'm conscious of remaining hidden from the neighbors as I haven't told them of my pastime

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  9:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to say the beach but it's to far to enjoy, i am nude 99% of time at home enjoying inside and the back porch for sunning, i do enjoy roaming my yard occasionally when neighbors are away - yes i'm working on the privacy issue.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  01:39:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately ... it's our new (used) motorhome. We bought if off my dad. It was out front of the house for a couple weeks and I'd go out there and strip off my shorts and shirt and work on the inside. I close the blinds on the side facing the neighbors and open all the blinds and windows facing our house.

I drove it around town in the nude. Took it to be serviced and washed and drove it there nude then slipped on the shorts, t shirts and flip flops...great fun.

We've taken to our club once now and had our first naked camping trip in it and partook in the annual car show. It's just been lots of fun and just another most favorite place to be nude.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  05:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to say at home but instead would rather be at the nude beach. At home the backyard is pretty private but I have to worry about someone coming up the driveway unexpectedly or a neighbor walking over for a visit. Having to close the blinds in the house so the outside world don't see in. T the beach everybody is either nude or expect to see nude so you don't have that on guard thought in your head so i'm more relaxed.

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2012 :  1:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far, my favorite place to be nude is right here at home. Rural setting, several hundred acres to the rear of the house and absolutely no issues with neighbors about being in the back yard or in the woods for that matter, without a stitch on. I spend entire days working in and outside the house without "worrying about getting my clothes dirty." My wife will frequently spend time first thing in the morning and some time after showers letting her body airdry. We have yet to venture into a multi-person nude setting, but I think that is just about a matter of time. Almost did some skinny dipping at a friend's remote camp this weekend, but after helping him with some small projects, and a couple cold beers, I fell asleep on the porch! Next time!!!

nudist2011
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  1:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place to be nude Empire Haven in Moravia, New York

Fred R. Rome, New York

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  10:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kjn1374,,, I live about 2 1/2 hours from White Thorn. We did check it out but the wife didn't like it and I'm not that keen on it either. Why demand nudity? It's like any other park or resort that you have to wear cloths, they tell you what to do and wear. I prefer a c/o resort. ( Avalon, Brushwood ) Therefore, we both can do as we want without somebody telling us we got to be this way or that.

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2013 :  8:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love to be naked in St. Martin, specifically Cupecoy Beach, Baie Rouge, Orient, and Happy Bay. At home, we are nude in the house all the time and at Lighthouse Beach if it's nude this season as well as west of Smith Point Park on Fire Island.

spi_maker

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  4:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Club Orient is absolutely our favorite. We have enjoyed Glen Eden, - - - and beaches in southern California but really love Club O. We also enjoy laying out in our own back yard. For practical purposes, I am nude at home as much as possible.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  9:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today and the rest of this weekend? Right here at home. Our close friends from the PNW are here spending the weekend. The are also nudists and so the next couple of days will be spent naked with good friends, lots of catching up, lot of laughs and the favorite place to be nude.

Only thing missing ... our other 4 close friends ... that are also nudists.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have to say anywhere outside where the weather is nice. Being nude alone or with like minded people are both ok, but sometimes I enjoy being alone in a quiet peaceful setting, sitting out in the backyard reading. If I had my choice in a social environment, it would be at a resort near a sunny beach or a nature park!

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved