Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and for those asking if you can go clothed, yes, nobody is going to come up to you and say you have to be naked, it's all about finding your own comfort level and accepting your body for what it is, none of us are perfect.
It's easy to go nude when everyone else is.

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  8:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many kids were around at burwell on the weekend, I would like to go but if I do and there are no kids my son won't want to go back! He's 9, loves being nude, but would rather go to a beach with other boys around to play. He loves our turtle lake but only on big weekends when he knows he can make a friend, it normally makes all the difference for both of us... Since if he's not happy then I'm not laying in the sun... Lol.

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  9:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were actually quite a few children there this weekend, and most of them were boys - I think I only remember seeing one young girl.

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Stella... -Good to know for next season

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This season is not over yet!! I'm hoping to go next weekend again, Saturday is supposed to be nice. After the late start we got to this summer I'm going to milk the fall for all it's worth lol

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  2:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I had known how close burwell was last weekend... I've got the worst luck, our place was nice, but he was so bored! 1 boy around his age and I would have been able to relax and enjoy myself, still I do have the enhanced license I might as well use it, but how do u think attendance will be affected now that it is post/labor day.... Does Canada have the same general rule as is here in Michigan that after labor day the summer is over?

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  2:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if we think summer is over, I've heard people say that, but that's not generally a rule I adhere to lol. If it's nice I'll be out on the beach, I was actually in the water last October.

It certainly won't be as packed as it was this weekend, but I'm sorry I can't give you any more info than that.

Nicecouple30

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  07:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello all again. We are planning on going this week sometime. Maybe around Tues or Wed. Weather dependant of course. I hope to see you some of you there. We have enjoyed this beach a few times this year. A wonderful place fo sure. If we aren't there as a couple I will be going alone even, have to squeeze in all we can this year. ciao

Matilda_

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  11:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,
I went to beach last Thursday. Oct 8th.
Yes it was cold!... and very windy.
I had the day off so I decided to walk the beach. I did see some folks out on beach #3, but I didn't see anyone on the private area. I needed a quiet day so the beach was perfect. I tried to go for a dip and got about waist deep, but then ended up running for the shore
It's harvest season, and winter is slowly approaching. Time to relax by the fire and wait for summer 2010

drjohnca

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  11:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I went to Port Burwell park over the Labor Day weekend for the first time. Weather was absolutely perfect with warm temps and hardly a cloud in the sky. We parked in lot #5 as prescribed and did the walk to the private beach. It was an absolutely GREAT day. We selected a spot to just soak up the rays and talked with many friendly people walking nude up and down the beach. There weren't hardly any flies to speak of with the breeze helping to keep them from biting. We would definitely return to this beach enjoying this experience. I really would like to thank for owners for allowing us and the many others to use their beach for our pleasure. It is soooo exhilarating going naked with the sun and breeze on your body.

drjohnca

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  02:17:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have the day off today and was thinking of going to the beach.
Why not? It's suppose to be sunny... and maybe 16oC.
But I can't. The gov't website says the day use beaches were closed Oct 12th.
Oh Geeh!

Edited by - Matilda on 10/21/2009 02:18:28 AM

80sboy4ever

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  9:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carrier97

Best nude beach in Ontario is at Port Burwell. I was there the other day but warm days diappearing. Directions find Port Burwell on Lake Erie, Provincial park is on the west side of the creek. Enter park, pay day fee $7. (believe me it is worth it when considering the walking distance) drive to the furthest point possible west, park close to beach. Walk out on beautiful park beach west until you see the park boundary sign, once on the other side you are in Nude Heaven, strip those clothes off and walk free down the beach until you find your spot. Beach is very popular with all sorts of nudists.

80sboy4ever

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  9:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carrier97

Best nude beach in Ontario is at Port Burwell. I was there the other day but warm days diappearing. Directions find Port Burwell on Lake Erie, Provincial park is on the west side of the creek. Enter park, pay day fee $7. (believe me it is worth it when considering the walking distance) drive to the furthest point possible west, park close to beach. Walk out on beautiful park beach west until you see the park boundary sign, once on the other side you are in Nude Heaven, strip those clothes off and walk free down the beach until you find your spot. Beach is very popular with all sorts of nudists. how far west do u have to walk to get to the nudist part of the beach????????

beachdudeangal

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  4:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Click to see beachdudeangal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We go to this beach (Port Burwell i.e.) for number of years (over 15 years I guess), several times each year, and it is still the one to go to if you live not too far, or are on the way. It is peaceful, private for users, and large enough to allow socializing any way you like it. Some put umbrellas, soem don't, you can also see some tents there. There is space to play, to skinnydip, meet likewise couples or singles, play sports, jump in the waves (my gal likes it veeery much), tan just by the water, or deeper on the beach in the hot sand zone. If you come to meet friends there it is almost ideal place, as noone will bother you - you are on a private land!

The owner does accept anyone respecting others and this open choice beach. We chated with him on the occasion, and he drops once a while himself there. Never heard of any problem there.

It is about a mile from the publically used part of the park beaches (these are huge, and extend on some 2-3 km perhaps with 5 beaches in the row. I would compare its size with famous Wassaga, but this one is less known, and on Erie, which has different water than Huron, warmer, and with a bit of calk in it, so not as clear as Huron does.

You may occassionally meet some topless bathers already on the way to the private section, as this one is right at the end of the beach (yes you need to walk some 20-30 minutes to get there).

Even on weekends it does not get super crowdy like some european beaches, but you can always crash closer to others, they wouldn't mind... and you will see some do this, some don't... it is a free country and you can enjoy yourself. I believe the owner does accept everyone as long as you behave like a normal human, not an idiot. We could even have a beer while sitting there (again... a private land)... and there were others playing naked valleyball and other beach nakkid games... so a lot of fun. Sometimes a curious pair of textiles might pass on the beach, but kids happened only once or twice... and still everyone behaved ok.

We also went there several times when noone was around, and still had fun, sunbathed nude, topless, anyway you like, went in the water, jumped a bit there (go figure - no waves = no fun for my gal) had our beer and then some others showed up, we had a smiling chat, talked about going another time for coffee together perhaps or so... just having some fun...

So it is a beach like in your backyard, only with a nice twist. It requires some 20 min walk one way, so not everybody is coming... one needs to be dedicated I guess, and perhaps it is better this way... only these come, who really mean it LOL. Many ladies, walk topless along the beach on the way there and back (yes, my gal too ) and it makes even more fun.

I wish all the beaches in this great country were like this one... there would be more tolerance in our society for sure... and perhaps also less sex crime? This is though another story.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  4:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As stated above, this is private land.
The majority of people at this beach are regulars and keep tabs on the everything to ensure it's respected in all manners.

Also note that you can ONLY access this beach through the provincial park. You must go through the Ontario Gov't park entrance and pay the day pass fee. If I remember right... I think it's around $10 or $13 a day, per car.

Else buy a park pass. Which again... I believe is like $86. The pass covers the car/bike entering the park.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved