Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 223 ]  [ Total: 223 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

drjohnca

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  8:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are heading to Burwell on Monday, Aug 8 leaving on either Thursday or Friday. We too love this beach and wish we lived closer to go there more often. Nude dude windsor, you're right, it is fun visiting and talking with all the people there. Everyone is so very friendly. We're in our 50's and I'm VERY, VERY Tall, so if you see us, stop by.

drjohnca

niagaracouple00

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  07:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send niagaracouple00 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
wife and i are going to burwell august aug 19th and 20 if you wish to say hi look for the 50s couple with yellow and white and black and white umbrellas look forward to meeting some nice people

drjohnca

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  10:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I had a GREAT time at the beach week of Aug. 8. It felt so good to have the sun and breeze caressing our nude bodies. Such a wonderful feeling. We met some very friendly people enjoying very nice discussions with them. Just wish we lived much closer, but coming in from the states is a drive.

If the owner(s) read this, I would personally like to thank them for keeping this beach open to all of us. It is very generous of them allowing us to enjoy ourselves in this way.

drjohnca

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  10:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone supply me with directions to the nude part of Long Point?
Is it part of a provicial park?
Is it nude like Burwell? Or is not that official?

Aylmerguy

Posted - 04/24/2012 :  2:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I'm new on here I was just wondering when the park opens in Port Burwell? I'm planning on going this year to start my nudist life :). I'm not really familiar with Port Burwell so much, I grew up going to Long Point...I also have to try that nude beach this year too :)

Port Burwell just sounds more popular.

SuperStreak

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  10:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe it opens next Friday. Check the provincial parks website for Port Burwell.

bob_dylan

Posted - 05/04/2012 :  10:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were about a dozen people there yesterday. The weather was quite nice, didn't try the water but a couple brave people did. Two were on the complete wrong side, east, by the pier. Please don't do that.

Just park by the gate or in the parking lot and head down the beach from the pier, or maybe through the park if they will allow you.

Edited by - bob_dylan on 05/04/2012 11:52:16 AM

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  8:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob_dylan

There were about a dozen people there yesterday. The weather was quite nice, didn't try the water but a couple brave people did. Two were on the complete wrong side, east, by the pier. Please don't do that.

Just park by the gate or in the parking lot and head down the beach from the pier, or maybe through the park if they will allow you.

Where is this?
This doesn't sound like the area west of the provincial park. Is this the point?

Also, I dont think Burwell opens until the May Long weekend. Thats when it did May 2011

bob_dylan

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  11:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matilda

Where is this?
This doesn't sound like the area west of the provincial park. Is this the point?

Also, I dont think Burwell opens until the May Long weekend. Thats when it did May 2011

Port Burwell. The nude beach. I am referring to walking the stretch of the beach, from the beginning of the rock wall on the east side of the park beach to the private west side.

This is how I access the beach, and how anyone may access without paying the rising rates at the park. I don't mind the trek, I like it. About 4 or 5 people were headed to the nude beach the same way while I was leaving.

The two men out of place I was referring to were just inside the public beach boundaries, near the rockwall. They may have been confused, but more likely just didn't want to make the journey. I don't consider this respectful of the public area and also it would be of legal concern.

Edited by - bob_dylan on 05/06/2012 11:46:48 PM

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  09:10:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always gone through the Burwell provincial park to lot #5, and walked West, to the nude beach.

I have not been to the rock wall, or the pier. That's too far east for my walking. The 15 minute walk from parking lot #5 is enough for me. Especially if I've got kids with me.

The season pass for Burwell is around $120. Doesn't bother me to pay that. Anything to keep the park there, and keep private ownership away.

bob_dylan

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  09:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally understand that. I have gone through lot 5, and will sometimes if I don't feel like making the walk. Did you know that most provinces do not charge for access to parks? The ones aside from Ontario that do, charge $50 or less for a pass to all parks.

SuperStreak

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  10:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually inquired about park access and recieved a reply from the park admin stating that anyone is welcome to park at the gates and access the park to go to beach during off-season as there is no charge. I went Saturday but there was only one other beachgoer there at the CO section. Most people must be going during the week.

bob_dylan

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  12:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised... this weekend was pretty great weather. When I was there yes saw several cars parked by the gate. There is always the option of the parking lot across the road as well.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  08:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've parked outside the gate a few times. Becarefull though... ensure you are on provincial property.
We were warned in the past not to be on city property... which is the main road (Chatham st). You may get a ticket.
At the dead end portion, there is the water treatment center, which has fire route regulations.
As you approach the entrance to the park, take note of the city posted "No parking" signs.

SuperStreak

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just checked. Park opens this weekend.

http://www.parkreports.com/openclose/index.php?year=2012

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved