Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 193 ]  [ Total: 193 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Hawaii
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Beach Near Bangkok. Topic Next Topic: Sozopol, Bulgaria  

AJ0127
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  9:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are headed to Hawaii at the end of April. We will be visiting
Oahu, Maui, the Big Island, etc. We plan to rent a car in Maui, Oahu and the Big
Island. Does anyone have any directions to Little Beach and the red sand beach
in Maui? Does anyone know of any secluded (and hopefully nudist tolerant)
beaches in Oahu?

My research so far has found an interesting source for information:
http://gohawaii.about.com/cs/beaches/a/nude_beaches.htm Trouble is, I am not
sure if there are clearly marked directions to these beaches. Any help would be
gratefully appreciated.

AJ

Edited by - Moderator on 04/03/2006 7:46:22 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  01:48:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting to Little Beach is relatively easy. Head for the town of Makena in South Maui and look for the signs for Makena Beach (AKA Oneloa Beach or Big Beach. Park in teh first (northern) parking lot if you can. At the far north end of Big Beach is a hill, actually an old volcanic cinder cone. Follow the rough trail up and over the hill, and down to Little Beach. There is a coold aerial photo of Big and Little Beaches at http://www.discoveringhawaii.com/SF_SecretBeaches/SbMAMakena.html.

There are decent directions and a map to Red Sand Beach at http://www.discoveringhawaii.com/SF_SecretBeaches/SbMARedsands.html

These are both terrific beaches. If you'll pay my way to Maui, I'll be happy to quide you right to them!

Doc

AJ0127
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  08:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks Doc! This will make it a little easier to find.

Our vacation trip begins in Hawaii and ends in Vancouver, BC Canada. Vancouver is the home of Wreck Beach - one of the finest clothing optional beaches in the world. However, it will probably be too chilly in mid May for us to really enjoy it.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  1:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes indeed, AJ. I visited Wreck beach a couple of summers ago. Hard to imagine a nude beach up in the Great White North, but in August at least, it was terrific. It's not clear that it will remain so. UBC has already built an 18-story dorm atop the cliffs overlooking the beach, and seem determined to bild two more, despite massive public opposition. Enjoy it while we can, I guess.

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  2:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi AJ - You might get lucky in May, we sometimes have some great weather, and I have been down at Wreck Beach in May in years past. The summer seems to be a little late getting started though at the moment...so keep your fingers crossed.

Stewart
Cheap Airfares for nudists ( and others )

AJ0127
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  8:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys for all of your help. I think that I'll be able to find them without much trouble. This will be a fantastic adventure for us.

apiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  12:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any update on Polo Beach? The report I saw was 3 years old. Or any other beaches in North Oahu?

Thx.

apiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  08:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like I do need directions. I had some on a website but can't find it now.

Thanks.

Marcandwren

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  4:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Marcandwren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there... my wife and I will be in Oahu in August.. We were really hoping that someone can let us know where the good nude beaches are.

You can email us at Carousing@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Previous Topic: Nude Beach Near Bangkok. Topic Next Topic: Sozopol, Bulgaria  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved