Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 139 ]  [ Total: 139 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 What if I stop shaving/trimming?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My Annoying Arms And Legs Topic Next Topic: Prefer smooth? How often are you entirely shaved?  

jcw122

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  4:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey fellow nudists! I'm a male, and I'm really tempted to start shaving/trimming it down below, but, what if I decide I want to stop shaving/trimming it? Will it become longer than it was originally?

That's pretty much my only concern for now, thanks.

Edited by - jcw122 on 03/08/2006 5:56:20 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No! It will grow back like it was before you trimmed or shaved it.

jcw122

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  3:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

No! It will grow back like it was before you trimmed or shaved it.

Thanks FireProf, you seem to be a big helper on these forums.

Anyway, I trimmed it up a bit in the shower last night, and it's pretty awesome!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  10:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome! Glad I could answer you question.

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  7:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you stop your penis will fall off....lol just kidding,what fireprof said is correct.

got stress?GET NAKED!

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  3:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a small warning: it's going to itch! Just have plenty of powder and/or creams to keep the area rash-free. If you shave "back there," beware of severe itching, for that area is beyond sensitive! Good luck.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  5:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've been shaving for over 20 years.

My experience was that the itching stopped after a month or so. Of course each individual's experience will be a bit different.

If you read the posts here on this subject, you'll see that the itching does stop anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. Of course, this presumes that you continue to shave on a near daily basis.

Chic

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  11:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, I was talking about if you actually stop shaving for a while... that itches FAR WORSE to me than it does even when you first start. I tried not shaving for about two weeks after my skin had become accustomed to shaving, and it was AWFUL. I LOVE being smooth anyway.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  12:24:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's gotta be an individual thing cuz I was sick last month and didn't shave for about 10-12 days....didn't experience any iching.

I didn't like the prickly feeling on my inner thigh.....that's for sure. Sure glad I felt better and felt like grooming!

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  10:36:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you stop shaving, use hair conditioner on the area when you shower. It softens the pubic hair and lessens the itching.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  3:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have to shave regularly to make sure you have no discomfort. As mentioned above, for the first couple of weeks use some kind of lotion or powder to relieve the itch. You'll soon get used to it. I've been trimming down there for a few years now and it definitely gets better with some time. And no, it doesn't come back thicker or more widespread than before you started trimmming.

Thank God it's almost warm!!

smoothy33567

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  05:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Send smoothy33567 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all, as a shaver for almost 35+ yrs, everyone is different as to the result on weither of nor they have any problems when the hair growns back in. I persoanally have notivced that my hair is thinner and a lot less than it used to be. Then again we just don't shave our pubic region, I shave noses to toes, a college swim team requirement, that just held on over all these years. Jerry

Never say never

mustang_lex

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  2:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit mustang_lex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Itch. Thats the only think I dislike about shaving, it the returning, Thats why I made shaving like brushing my teeth. I'm religuos about it.

Alex
www.bestpersonalshave.com SAVED ME! Serious. no razor on me anymore

Previous Topic: My Annoying Arms And Legs Topic Next Topic: Prefer smooth? How often are you entirely shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved