Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 172 ]  [ Total: 172 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Conventions Schedules - AANR / TNS / INF
 Event: AANR 2003 Convention - Cherokee Lodge, TN
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: FANR Fall Meeting, Gulf Coast Resort, Hudson FL Topic Next Topic: International INF Youth Spring-meeting 2003  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  2:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Previous Month   August 2003   Next Month
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

AANR 2003 Convention - Cherokee Lodge, TN
August 11-18, 2003 AANR Convention - Cherokee Lodge, Crossville, Tennessee
Phone 931 277-5140

The 2003 72nd AANR Convention will be held at Cherokee Lodge Resort in Crossville, Tenn. (76 miles from Knoxville). For Convention information click here. They have 350 acres with tennis, volleyball and basketball just to name a few sports that are available. Timberline, another nudist club, is 3 miles away.

blackbelt

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  12:49:08 AM  Show Profile  Send blackbelt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I had a wonderful time at my first visit to Cherokee and I plan to be there,when AANR is there. I will be on vacation then and I will spend a day there.
Take care,
Doug

Doug Fisher

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2002 :  8:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doug, We should be there too! The actual meetings begin on Tues., legislation on Wed., Thurs., & Fri. Not sure how much time we'll be there.

:)Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 12/09/2002 02:15:57 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  12:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Convention Information & Facilities at Cherokee Lodge:

The 2003 Theme of the 2003 AANR convention is "A Little Bit of Heaven, Naturally." The host club has changed much in the last 12 months. A new lake has been dug and has been filled. A new sports bar off of the pool has been finished. A large new pavilion will be built before the convention, as well as a country store. The food is being catered. The banquet will be steak or chicken. The large yard sale on the plateau will actually be from the 2nd and 10th of August and should not significantly impact the convention, except for early birds. The closest motels are in Crossville and Cookville. There will be golf carts for rent, call 931-277-5140. Also, call to confirm reservations. There were currently 32 spaces with hookups. The club will be adding a few more of them. There are three cabins, and 20 rooms in the lodge with one bathroom. There are many outside amenities. The Keynote speaker will be from the show "Survivor." There will be a first ever fair for the committee chairs on one day. It will be similar to a trade show/exhibit floor. The event would be outside but covered. Cherokee is a wonderful property for this event. The average evening temperature will be in the 70's. There will also be a silent auction.

Previous Topic: FANR Fall Meeting, Gulf Coast Resort, Hudson FL Topic Next Topic: International INF Youth Spring-meeting 2003  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved