Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Groups Without Property: NonLanded akaTravel Clubs
 Bowling nude in Chicago!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: River Dippers, Sacramento Topic Next Topic: Nudist Get Togethers in Hamilton Ontario  

tjdjsmitty
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  3:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Send tjdjsmitty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chicago Sun Club gets together the first Sunday of the month for nude bowling. I went for the first time and what a blast! Because of the cold weather, only about 40 showed up. We need more bowlers!! Contact Carol and George Morrison at morrison@inil.com or by phone 630-377-3719 for more info. (Because of New Years and Super Bowl, the dates for Jan and Feb were changed)

Come on everyone in the Chicago area, let's BOWL!

Tom Smith

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  4:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I lived closer, you wouldn't have to invite me twice!!! Enjoy yourself and keep those bowling balls outta the gutter!!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2005 :  12:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cool. Wish we had something like that around here, would join in heartbeat. Use to be on a league. Sounds great!

Dare to be Bare

ah2benude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  09:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tjdjsmitty,

How did the wife react to your going? I remember you telling us that your wife said it was ok with her, and might even go with you but remain clothed. How did it all work out?

tjdjsmitty
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  5:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Send tjdjsmitty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Howdy,
It went quite well. The wife did not go. She was very okay with me going alone. Says she doesn't really mind as long as I don't bug her about it. She asked a lot questions which is good. She won't become a nudist any time soon though. We had a blast! Because of the time of year (holidays) about half the normal group showed. We had 18 bowlers. Met some "newd" friends and looking forward to January 8th. I'll let you know how it goes.
Tom
quote:
Originally posted by ah2benude

tjdjsmitty,

How did the wife react to your going? I remember you telling us that your wife said it was ok with her, and might even go with you but remain clothed. How did it all work out?

Tom Smith

aspygreen65

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  01:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
It is good that it went well for you and your wife. By the way, I saw website for the Chicago Sun club which has this listed as one of their evetns. I found a link to it in the Naturists society website for the area that I live in.

Previous Topic: River Dippers, Sacramento Topic Next Topic: Nudist Get Togethers in Hamilton Ontario  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved