Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Club Events
 Bangalore India..private get-together
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Cinco de Mayo Party this Sunday Topic Next Topic: Barely Grilling BBQ Cook-Off Series
Page: of 3

pegasus

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  06:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi folks
Since India is not very receipting in term of public nudity… I am organizing a private get- together at a banquet hall / private villa in Bangalore India on 23rd September. All of you folks who are interested in this event please confirm your status at the earliest.. and also come forward and lend your help both in organizing and as sponsorships.

Email for details at hello.c@gmail.com

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  01:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I request you to also send mail abt it at
indianaturist@yahoogroups.com

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

gooddevil

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  02:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Send gooddevil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hello,really there r such places could u send me the details about 23'rd september i like to come plz mail me to[devilsden20@yahoo.com]iam waiting for u

goldflake

Posted - 12/24/2005 :  08:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice to know of the event in bangalore. how did it go? i just registered here. please keep me informed of it. my email is gold110269@yahoo.co.in

arun7541

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  03:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,

I am a new member here. Great to know that there was a gettogether organized. How did it go and are there any more similar events being planned?

I am also from bangalore and would like to know guys with similar thoughts.

Arun

Regards,
Arun

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  08:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can nudists from bangalore start meeting often? I would like to be part of it.

Is there a way of searching for nudists from bangalore on this site?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  11:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bhuprash

Can nudists from bangalore start meeting often? I would like to be part of it.

Is there a way of searching for nudists from bangalore on this site?

People would have to enter that information in their profile. There is a search feature on this site, not sure if it's able to be used for the profiles.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  1:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nope. it is not possible to search for profiles from that Search feature.

Introducing the search for profiles would be helpful.

ellorabala

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  01:19:58 AM  Show Profile  Send ellorabala an AOL message  Send ellorabala a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hai this is sachi iam also interested in naturism pls joint with ur group

karunagiri

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  07:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Send karunagiri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pls give me the details... I am very interested...

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  4:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone from delhi contact me dr_is_here2003@yahoo.co.in

dis

luvtoc2000

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  11:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Send luvtoc2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

Its wonderful to note that such an event was organised here in Bangalore.

But it is sad that I was not aware of it earlier and was not able to fully express myself.

I would like to participate in any such event organised in the future.

srinib

Posted - 05/19/2007 :  09:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Click to see srinib's MSN Messenger address  Send srinib a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.

We (my wife and I) are very interested to participate in similar get-togethers/events organized henceforth.

Please contact me at srinib_2006@yahoo.com.

Thanks
..Srini

Frjisenborg

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  7:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
International TV reports from a recent religious festival showed that many of the worshippers went into the Ganges naked, and some years ago my wife and I saw an elderly man on a pilgrimage, walking naked through the centre of Gwalior, accompanied by a few elderly ladies, without anybody batting an eyelid.

I wonder if somebody can inform me of the legal position regarding
nakedness/naturism/nudism in India

a) In public?
b) In private within a members' club, a holiday resort or a development of holiday villas and retirement homes?

Frijsenborg (Europe)

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  01:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi, I live in New Delhi.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

sarab_blore

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  06:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Send sarab_blore an AOL message  Send sarab_blore a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys

Iam a new member from bangalore

Iam also interested in nudism

we shall meet in Leela palace or in any club or resorts in the out skirts of bangalore

please arrange the get together as soon as possible,,

we shall meet nude and explore our passion

there should be events like nude swimming
and nude cycling inn the get together

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Cinco de Mayo Party this Sunday Topic Next Topic: Barely Grilling BBQ Cook-Off Series  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved