Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 New nudist-friendly destinations, resorts and B&Bs
 New nudist destinations! Resorts, B & B's, Beaches
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturist Properties Directory Topic Next Topic: Costa Rica
Page: of 4

manneartucson

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  9:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Send manneartucson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have a somewhat new resort in So. AZ, located in the NW area of Tucson, it's called "Mira Vista Resort", it is a very nice place, has a pool, hot tub, very nice indoor gym, casitas for overnight, a restaurant, very large and nice cabana outdoors for sitting in the shade, bar. The owners are from 3 different resorts, and great people. I've been once, been trying to get back, will soon. They are hoping to build condos, and put in a few RV spaces eventually, I think?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  9:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manneartucson

We have a somewhat new resort in So. AZ, located in the NW area of Tucson, it's called "Mira Vista Resort", it is a very nice place, has a pool, hot tub, very nice indoor gym, casitas for overnight, a restaurant, very large and nice cabana outdoors for sitting in the shade, bar. The owners are from 3 different resorts, and great people. I've been once, been trying to get back, will soon. They are hoping to build condos, and put in a few RV spaces eventually, I think?

If you put Mira Vista into the search feature on this website, you will find at least one or two reviews.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  3:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try "Becky's B&B" Its a nudist owned B&B in Florida. Im not sure how close it is to Haulover...but they do have a website. You should check it out.

Jenn

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  07:00:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cant find the website. good reviews on Trip Adviser. From Google Earth it appears to be in a residential area in central Florida and so not anywhere near a beach. Sounds like a nice place to relax.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  4:12:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Becky'sB&B is the name of their site. Its easy to find I just typed it in and went right to it. Although its not too near a nude beach..still looks like a nice place.

Jenn

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  02:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bluestreak

Armadillo Resort, outside Weatherford, TX is 50 beautiful acres. They have two swimming pools, one for lounging and conversation, the other for volleyball and other water games. The clubhouse/resturant sports a sunken dance floor and a honky tonk atmosphere. DJ Don loves his work and keeps the high energy dances going to well after midnight.
One of my favorite activities there is the Friday night "under the stars" movies. Free popcorn and lots of laughter, it brings us all together for a few hours of fun.
I am so glad to see the diversity of people we have. Many of our new members/visitors are young couples and families. Some of us have grown children and are nearing retirement. What a great place to spend time relaxing or joining in on whatever our fun and games director has going on.
If you are in the area, please stop and join us.
Bluestreak

Anyone know what is going on with this resort? A post on Rec.Nude said that they had gone over the edge, and I defended the resort. Was I wrong? I get to spend time in Dallas every now and then and might be able to stop in, but I would not go unless it were family friendly.

Their web site http://www.armadilloresort.com/ says it is a family friendly resort, but their theme song ends with "...The friendliest people and the horniest women you’ve ever seen." Their Saturday night dance hints of adult goings on. Their behavior guidelines speak only of behavior not deemed "socially acceptable" and the presence of an adult Yahoo Armadillo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/armadilloswinggrp/ (claiming to be sanctioned by the owner) raises the issue of what the owner deems socially acceptable behavior.

In my experience, Texans can be a bit raunchy, they drink hard and play hard, but they set clear limits and enforce them. Bend the rules and they close you down.

I don't believe that there are any issue here. People are entitled to a little horseplay; that comes with dust in Texas. And all us adults need time to have fun without the kids around. I would hate to see any retrenchment on that.

What we also need to understand IMHO is that there are clear behavior limits as a matter of policy, and that they will be enforced, particularly in public and around children, and that those limits are visibly supported by the management, as I believe is the case. If that is on their website, I could not find it.

lil_lilly_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  04:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it true that there are really hotels where you can walk nude into the elevator and lounges and bars? Well Ive never seen a nude one but when Ive stayed at hotels Ive always stayed in my bikini when walking around and saw some others doing that too.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  08:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lil_lilly_nudist

Is it true that there are really hotels where you can walk nude into the elevator and lounges and bars? Well Ive never seen a nude one but when Ive stayed at hotels Ive always stayed in my bikini when walking around and saw some others doing that too.

The Terrecotta Inn in Palm Springs does allow that sort of thing. I am not sure what facilities they have but their owner is a member of this forum.

See http://sunnyfun.com/ for more info

Edited by - bornnude on 01/02/2007 08:08:37 AM

grantb4
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  09:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it true that there are really hotels where you can walk nude into the elevator and lounges and bars?

Well any nudist place we've been to allows you to be naked everywhere including the bars, hallways, etc. BUT I've never seen a nudist hotel/resort that had more than 2 or 3 floors, so I don't know what your definition of "hotel" is...

Jane Coady

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  4:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane Coady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My husband and I runa one room B&B in Penticton, BC, Canada which is in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. The Cabana is totally self-contained and not attached to our home. It has its own private garden, outdoor shower, outdoor fireplace, hot tub, outdoor kitchen. Inside there is a gas fireplace, small kitchen, corner jacuzzi tub. The Cabana is quite unique - the 2/3 of the roof open so you can sleep under the stars, and all the front windows open way back so you have a wonderful airy outdoor feel. There is also a small pond with a waterfall. It has to be seen to be appreciated, and the number of repeat clients we have bears this out. The solar heated, salt water pool is adjacent, but is shared with the family so there will be occasions when it is topless only, and many times when nude is fine. There is a local clothing optional beach located at between Naramata and Penticton. We do not generally advertise the fact that we welcome clothing optional clients as this is a small town! Summers are glorious, and we are open from April to October. Our website (which everyone says doesn't come close to doing it justice!) is at www.mjcoady.com/cabana.

grantb4
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  7:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A Place In The Sun Hotel (Palm Springs) offers rooms with private patio gardens that allow for nude tanning. The boutique hotel is not clothing optional otherwise, but if they get enough CO business, maybe they can be "converted". Other nice feature is that they are pet friendly so you can take your dog!

clothing optional ken

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  04:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit clothing optional ken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi! My name is Ken Holmes. My wife Sheila and I operate a B&B in Mexico. We are located in the Mexican State of Nayarit. We are on a beautiful beach of the Pacific Ocean. We are clothing optional during the months of May, April & June. Other months by special reservation. Our web site is:www.aticamabedbreakfast.com. I tried to list this B&B a few weeks ago and I guess I go off on the wrong start. I do apologize for that. Ken Holmes

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  11:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ken,

The place looks strangely familiar. Did it once go by the name of Casa Karina or something like that?

shotovergardens

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  2:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit shotovergardens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have opened up a clothing optional cottage outside of Port Antonio Jamaica called Shotover Gardens. It is completely private with 3 acres of lawns and gardens to walk around in.
Check us out at http://www.shotovergardens.com

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  5:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have placed a notice in another thread concerning a B & B, Brit style.

Would appreciatte feedback

Live love and have fun

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Naturist Properties Directory Topic Next Topic: Costa Rica  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.9 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved