Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 480 ]  [ Total: 480 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  11:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi RaceFan,

The problem with traffic is usually leaving mid to late afternoon, particularly on the weekends. If you'll be going in after 4:00 p.m I would think that there shouldn't be much problem for you. By the time you leave, the traffic out might be light. The beach is open till sundown but there's no lifeguard after 5:00.

As for cost, getting into the park is $10 but perhaps after 5:00 it may be free. Someone else will have to comment on this as I've never gone there that late.

Don't be nervous! Everyone there is doing the same thing. If you need moral support, there are lot's of us who would be willing to make you feel welcome... now if we can just get some sunshine.

JoAnn

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  11:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They collect fee 7 am to 4 pm. I try to get in EARLY when driving from MD. Staying in AC Sun-Wed hope to spend Tue at Gunnison.
Leesa,
I've seem families where Dad is nude and everyone else dressed. But, they(kids) don't seem phased by US. I'm guessing this was a first time thing. Most kids never see their parents naked, much less strangers. Maybe they'll be back, maybe not.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  12:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerseysomething

Good morning Leesa...

I have not been on the site in a while either and miss the conversations.

Good luck with the weather today. I can't remember a year we have had so much cloudy weather for such an extended time during May and June. Hopefully it will brighten today and the rain will hold off for you.

Have fun in any case...

AMEN
I'm off to WNBR. Not nearly as tan (or red) as last year. Bringing sunscreen!!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  12:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JoAnn, you couldn't be more right. This weather is really a downer for any beach goer, and especially those of us that are limited to when we can get to the beach. Was planning a trip this morning, but the forecast made that not possible. As for any first timer, just go there with an open mind, and relax. Don't expect anything other than a friendly atmosphere and hopefully a warm sunny day. Parking is never an issue for those that arrive later in the afternoon, and finding a spot on the beach is usually easy. Can't say much for the traffic with the bridge construction now, but just have to deal with it. If you go, enjoy, and say hi as you go by. BareNJ

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  4:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bob and Joann.I appreciate the advice. Talk to you later!

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  6:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does friends of gunnison still exist? I was looking for a website for them and didnt see any.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  2:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FoG is still around (at the beach all summer). They do NOT seek members. VERY much a click.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  2:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their web site:

http://www.gunnisonbeach.org/

There is a link for contact info.

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  8:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info...my trip is about 3 weeks away and I am looking forward to it!
I'll let you all know how it goes!

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2009 :  09:57:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got out to the beach yesterday (Thursday 6/25) and it was wonderful. Hazy in the morning but bright sunshine in the afternoon. Lot's of sunbathers and a few brave souls in the (still cold) water. No traffic jam at all leaving... till the bridge. It will be great once the construction is done, you can see that already, but for now, still a problem. I can't imagine going on a weekend.

Batteries all recharged till the next sunny day!... JoAnn

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  3:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went today(6/28). Pulled into the lot at 8am,no traffic getting in. Beach filled up by 10am, it was great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Weather was FANTASTIC!!!! Left around 2pm, was at the bridge in less than 5minutes.A perfect day all around. Can't wait to go again on Wednesday

jerseyshore777

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  11:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since it was talked about a bit above, I figured I'd add my comments. FOG is the same as Bubbly Bares and Sandy Hookers. They're just a larger group. If you are female and would like to join a group of drunk swingers; they would be happy to know you.

On another topic, the bridge traffic is doing much better these days. It's been non-existent during the week and like less than 5 minutes on the weekends.

BrideToBe

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  08:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning everyone... Hope the sun holds it together. I think I'm gonna make the drive today! Hope to see ya there!

BrideToBe

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  5:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update... My day was fabulous... well, except for the two drunk men who kept hitting on me, and the other one guy who kept asking (yes multiple times) if I'd be interested in a "casual sexual encounter" and then followed me to my car and hung his head in my window asking any chance I'd change my mind.... Yeah I probably should've reported him hu?

Otherwise it was a marvelous day... The sun was incredible, the beach not too crowded, and no traffic!

Can't wait to go again... Friday or Monday.

Til then!! xo

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  02:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Single women who are the least bit attractive draw the "beach creeps" every time.

Usually,the latter approach under some flimsy conversational pretense,then overstay whatever minimally-polite welcome they receive.I've seen it a million times down there.It truly amazes me,that these fat and middle-aged losers actually think that they're sexy and fascinating to young women.Guess it's the booze(?),or perhaps it's the Peter Pan thing native to human males...In either case,it's a pathetic thing to behold.

You'd be better off in the de-facto couples' area near the first lifeguard stand.Things tend to be pretty polite there.Or,consider taking your man along as a watchdog.Gawkers tend to be cowardly by nature,and are easily deterred by another male's presence.

Going down for the first time this year on Monday,weather permitting.WOO-HOO!!!So happy to hear that the bridge deal is better.Thanks to you posters who have pointed that out.

Now,has anyone been in the water?

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved