Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 124 ]  [ Total: 124 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  11:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bofsb

not complaining since i can deal with it as i been there a few times now.

but why cant they "comb" the sand to get the shell fragments out so it could be easier walk from the walkway to the nude beach area. you can tell they do closer to the water but thats it. Just wondering.

They sort of do comb the beach, but that’s for bottles and big stuff like that. The shell fragments get broken down to pieces to small to be caught in the grid of the big machines. The Sandy Hook beaches are beaten up pretty bad from the storms and such. All the crap that is at sea gets thrown up on the shore of Northern New Jersey. The cleanest sand I’ve ever seen in New Jersey is Wildwood. Don’t let the name fool you, it’s hardly wild or in the woods. And it is a textile beach.

Speaking of wild, did any of you guys see the “lurker nerd pervert” on the beach on Wednesday? You couldn’t miss him; he was wearing black socks, black shoes and a black pair of shorts accented by his pale white skin. Seems this dude thought that a woman he propositioned was a beach hooker. Sadly, he was mistaken and removed from the beach via the Park Ranger.

And then as that was not enough, a group of Hedonist made a camp compound on the beach on Friday and Saturday. And they say that the beach at Gunnison is family oriented. Yikes, nothing like keeping the deep dark secret right out in the open in plain sight. Not that I’m complaining about the “lifestylers”, however, you’d think a bit of discretion would be the norm, especially on this beach. After all, not everyone on the beach is a lifestyler, some still like the freedom of being one with nature and not showing our down and outright deep seated nature. I would propose that we would almost need yet another area from the families, singles, bi’s, the gays and now the swingers. Of course, that would leave about 3 square feet for the “normals”. Although, I am at a loss of what is normal these days.

Any thoughts on this?

bofsb
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  1:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when did this happen on wednesday? i was there wednesday. i saw a couple of gawkers. one guy was bald in his 40s wearing sneakers and socks. shorts. walking around and staring and staring.

i just figure if they use the comb/grid once a night maybe every other day or so will be much better to walk on.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  5:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bofsb

when did this happen on wednesday? i was there wednesday. i saw a couple of gawkers. one guy was bald in his 40s wearing sneakers and socks. shorts. walking around and staring and staring.

i just figure if they use the comb/grid once a night maybe every other day or so will be much better to walk on.

The guy who was detained was down by the first life guard tower. He stirred up a ruckus. He wore black socks with black water shoes, black shorts, and his hair was black. He could be in his 30’s with crazy eyes.

Allegedly, I heard from the “victim” that this dude approached her on the beach and said, “How would you like my d*** in your mouth?”
He then challenged her on who would champion her. Since she was a lovely little thing to look at and the male testosterone was running high, 10 men stood up. This brought over the lifeguard and then another challenge of sorts which brought out the Park Ranger.
Of course, the boy who started it all was dressed on a clothing optional beach and he stood out like the sore thumb we all hear about. He ended up in the back seat of the Rangermobile as we left the beach.

And then to add insult to injury, BANG! He was back on the beach on Friday dressed the same way. What the hell, with all that “advertisement” openly on the beach, you almost cannot blame the guy for mistaken every other woman on the beach as a swinger. Too bad for him, he must learn the rule. To swing, a single male must be a couple, or very exceptional. Just by looking at this dude, you knew he was not a couple, unless you consider his multiple personalities he seemed to exhibit.

I wonder; did I make a mistake on going on this beach last year? I mean, just where are the normal people?

I wrote a quick advertisement to a newbie who wanted to know about this beach a few months ago. He was concerned on how his girlfriend would react to it all at first sight. I told him about the mores of the area and warned about the sometimes overtly open sexuality, the lifestylers. And then I was reprimanded on my honesty by another forum member. I may not know all the rules, but I’m old enough to see too much with my eyes and pretend to be blind. I personally, don’t mind it too much since I like to run the trail and then cool down in the water afterwards. However, please people, keep the sex talk just a tad bit below the roar level. We all do not care about who banged whom and whom you would like to bang. I know each moment is fleeting, but try just a little discretion. We’re not in high school anymore.

That’s my rant for the day.

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  9:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gonna make my first trip there this Tuesday, planning to make a day of it. A buddy of mine used to frequent Gunnison about 20 years ago and always raved about it. I'll be following the advice, cooler with water and sandwiches, etc.

If there are any deviants you need assistance with just wake the hairy biker dude from his nap and I'll be happy to help direct him back to the parking lot. Sometimes letting folks know that the "regulars" take care of their own is enough to convince them to move on. No muss, no fuss, and no arrest records required. Just peace and harmony for all.

Hopefully it'll be a great week.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  2:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I might try to get to Gunnison tomorrow too... The nice weather is fleeing us so best to take advantage while it is here. Is there any particular spot NRO people gather? Hope to meet forum members on one of my trips there.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  10:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I did get to Gunnison yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful on the beach! I didn't run into any Forum members but did meet some new people. The extended weather forecast looks good for the next two weeks so get out there while you can...

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  12:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope the weather holds for a few weeks. I have 3 nights next month in Atlantic City (Sept 15-17).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  3:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I made the trip to Gunnison yesterday as well. Weather couldn't have been better. There was plenty of parking when I got there at noon, so apparently weekdays are easier if you can make it then. I stayed until about 6:30, sunbathing, swimming, and walking. I didn't see any inappropriate behavior on my visit or anything else to make anyone uncomfortable, although I did hear that someone was arrested earlier in the day. I got the impression that people there police themselves quite well and am now comfortable taking my wife along. Only had 2 regrets, that I didn't go sooner and that I had to leave. Thanks for the idea of spray on sunscreen, it was much easier to apply to my back. Only question I have is whether or not the surf is always so rough with such a strong undertow.

Gonna try to get back Friday with the Mrs. Have to be back at work on Tuesday.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  11:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You are quit right Naturist do police themselves very well.

Let us know how it goes with your wife.

Good Luck

Diger

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  1:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HELP!(Again.)

If we're going to make it to Gunnison anytime soon,it'll have to be over Labor Day weekend.We normally avoid the place like the plague on weekends,since we both work nights,and would find it *difficult* to get to Lot G by 10AM.

My question for you experts is this:does the new overflow grass lot at Gunnison fill up on weekends,too?And what about the lot at North Beach?Can we rely on finding a spot there,no matter what?

Thank you all in advance!

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  7:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fishman...

I have only been there once on a weekend (Sat Aug.9). Lot G was closed and the lot at North Beach was pretty full when I arrived at about 1:30. I'm not sure where the overflow lot for Lot G is. With this being Labor Day weekend, and very nice weather forecast for Sunday and Monday, it will probably be crowded. I don't know what other options are available. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  9:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Made another trip today. The Mrs took to it immediately and had a great time. Now we're looking forward to the local resort on Monday. The weather forecast today was for clouds and showers, but it was sunny and beautiful until about 5 pm. We arrived around noon to find the lot and the beach nearly empty which surprised me for Friday on Labor Day weekend. I figure the forecast scared most folks off. I have no doubt that the rest of the weekend will be crowded. It's raining now back home, but at least we got to spend about 6 hours on the beach enjoying ourselves. We had some nice conversations with others while there, if we spoke to anyone from the forum it was nice to meet you. I'd still like to know what the Naval ship was headed north if anyone knows. A few of us discussed it but couldn't pin it down. Damn fine looking ship either way.

Great weekend to all, enjoy the holiday.

tony22

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  10:05:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, i'm new to the forum, just wanted to share my first experience at gunnison, went on the 27th alone, my wife had to work, wasn't sure if she would come even if she didn't have to work. i was a little nervous at first. i settled down way in the back away from everyone. it took me a few minutes to get nude, before i knew it i was walking down the shore line, it was great i talked to a few people briefly, the beach wasn'nt crowded, i didnt see anyhing inappropiate going on, it was an all around great experience, i went back the next day, set up a little further down toward the water trying to meet new people, met a few nice people, had another great day, i did however get sunburned pretty good where i usually am covered by my bathing suit, i went home asked my wife to help me put something on it, she said hey you weren't wearing a bathing suit today, i told her what a great time i had, and asked if she would come with me next time, she said yes, so i'll be planning another trip soon.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  11:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerseysomething

Fishman...

I have only been there once on a weekend (Sat Aug.9). Lot G was closed and the lot at North Beach was pretty full when I arrived at about 1:30. I'm not sure where the overflow lot for Lot G is. With this being Labor Day weekend, and very nice weather forecast for Sunday and Monday, it will probably be crowded. I don't know what other options are available. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thanks!It's good to know that the north lot still had some parking.Man oh man,I know Sandy Hook is about the nature,not the naturists,but could Gunnison ever use more parking.We have a 4-hour drive,and rolling the dice on even getting onto the beach is risky business.

We did venture there on a beautiful Sunday afternoon this month.There was a sign right on the Parkway north of Exit 117 warning that Sandy Hook was full and closed off.We had timed things to arrive at 4,so we went over anyway,and we drove right in and parked,no problem.You never can tell with that place...

Going to try to do the same thing on Monday,then stay over for a couple of days.The weather is looking great.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  7:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck this weekend Fishman. I wish I could get there too, but can't manage it.

tony22... you're fortunate to live so close to Sandy Hook.

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.5 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved