Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 90 ]  [ Total: 90 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  02:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
(I hate to be a serial poster, but here goes anyway.)

Just got back from three days there. The weather was lovely and the water was warm. Nice big waves,too. Should have been a great late-summer trip, if not for the droves of idiots we encountered... I've been going there for quite a while now, and I've never seen anything like it.

We had some sh*t-head park himself 6 feet away from us on a sparsely-populated section of the beach, as though there was no other available space. There were other hopeless cretins who nearly trod on our blanket on their criss-crossing zombie-walks through groups of couples, and when we later retreated to the back of the beach to escape the cool onshore breeze, other desperately stupid A-holes went 150 yards out of their way to attempt to peer over our windscreen.

Rest assured, not a single one of them escaped my aggressive(and admittedly profane) wrath, and they all slunk away as befitted the living-in-my-mom's-basement-at-age-50-career-losers that they evidently are... I'll never see them near me again, but WTF, why do they have to be shamed and berated, just so they're made aware of the fact that we all know what they're up to?

Tell ya what: it's getting worse there as far as this stuff goes. I wouldn't take a newbie woman there on a bet right now, because she'd feel like a piece of meat on display for the viewing enjoyment of dozens of fat, revolting, stupid men, instead of her just enjoying the sea and the sun.

I hate spending all day playing bad cop, but if every man who accompanies a female there would do the same, those pathetic insects would stay home, or at least keep themselves off to a respectable distance. (Truly, there are at least 20 habitual offenders who give me a very very wide berth there now, so I know it works.) BUT, it's an ongoing project with which I seem to get much appreciation from nearby couples after the fact, but very little support when in the active phase.

We need to take this beach back from the 50+ imbeciles who have never progressed socially beyond the age of 14. It's not the about clothed Pakistani boys so much anymore; they seem to have gotten the message... It's now about the clueless dolts who were born right here in the good ol' USA, and who think that they can get away with murder without so much as a word being said to them.

Rise up, non-losers! There are proprietary spatial limits, especially on a nude beach. All you need to do is to enforce the obvious mores, and demand respect.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 09/13/2012 02:26:37 AM

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  10:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that Fishman. Just when I was thinking that I didn't see as many of those jerks this summer as in the past. But I don't get there often enough to make an accurate judgement. My wife went along with me one time this year and nobody gave us any real aggravation. We arrived early and sat near the water. The only problem that day (if you call it a problem) was the large groups of people who congregate and take so much space. Some were loud and it seems those groups get bigger every year. But they are there to enjoy themselves, no other reason, and that's fine.

I think you nailed it - people have to stick up for themselves and for the decent people around you too, and let those jokers know to keep away.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2012 :  01:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Schroder, thanks for chiming in.

We actually had a very pleasant day there on Tuesday, but then again we were seated with a couple we know, and the socially-retarded cowards of which we speak generally don't have the gall to approach a group of more than two people... They are like sneaky little thieves in their demeanor. I have never had a single one of them fight back with me after I confronted them; they all just look like little kids who were caught stealing some worthless trinket in the dollar store.

It's worse after Labor Day, too, because they make up a higher percentage of a smaller crowd. (Those losers will show up in the same numbers come rain or shine and regardless of the date on the calender, because gawking appears to constitute their de-facto sex lives.)

I'd feel sorry for them, if they weren't so incredibly annoying... Maybe some day I'll just let it go, but I'm not ready to do that just yet.

BeachCouple38
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2012 :  9:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Criss-crossing Zombie-walks" lol!

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2012 :  02:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And you know what I find to be most galling?

It's the assumption these idiots seem to have that any woman who would be on a nude beach is -by default- an wanton exhibitionist,and therefore close scrutiny of her genitals is just fine and dandy with her... That is a very insulting assumption, and completely inaccurate in most cases.

As the Dog-Whisperer says: there are boundaries and limitations that must be enforced. Deliver as many figurative smacks to the snout as are necessary to send that message to whichever rude moron invades your space, PLEASE!

I'm telling you all, we can send 90% of the losers home to masturbate in Mom's basement if we get on the same page with this recurrent problem, and I truly believe that. We're not talking about being heroes here; the beach-zombies are easily discouraged, and run off with their tails dragging, once disciplined.

I just wish I saw more of it there.

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  10:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been a while since I've posted, and I am glad to see Fishmans rant. He is 100% right on. I was at Gunny yesterday, and was really surprised at the number of gawkers there on a Sat in Sept. Especially since it was a bit cool, and quite windy. Can these things please grow up and leave us nudists be? I was alone yesterday (back to single status), and really was annoyed at their trolling thru the sands, trying to see anything and everything they can. Might be time for ALL of us to stand together in a single voice. I had one mild confrontation this summer, and the loser backed off quick and left. It does show, when you bark at them, they retreat. Which brings to mind another question, why do people feel the need to bring their dogs to any beach for the day? I'm a dog person, but seeing the all the pooches yesterday felt out of place. Not to mention the fact that some people dont have them leashed, and let them run around.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  02:53:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bare NJ, I'm a dog-guy myself, and it's generally great fun to watch the Labs and the various other retrievers chase thrown objects into the surf. Those critters are having as much or more fun than any human there is having, and they are perfectly comfortable with being naked.

Seeing dogs there is a plus for me -kinda like having small children running around- because it reminds of of why we ALL should be there: just to find some joy in the freedom of being ourselves. (But dog-owners should make sure that their pooch doesn't have the liberty of cocking his leg on someone's cooler... Been a victim of that sort of transgression myself, and it was disappointing!)

And thanks for backing me up re: the losers who are there for the sole purpose of staring at our wives, our girlfriends, and maybe even female members of our families... That should never be tolerated. If even if only a few of us cowboy-up on this issue, the problem will be greatly ameliorated.

Example: There is this zombie we like to call "Brown", because he usually wears a baseball cap that resembles those worn by Fed-Ex delivery guys. He's been around for probably 8 years. (FYI, he always wears wrap-around sunglasses, too.)

He walks through the crowd very slowly, pivoting his head as casually as he can manage to do that, but until recently has kept a respectful distance from whomever he wants to inspect, so I let it go.

Last week, he decided to get bold all of a sudden, and attempted a very close drive-by, so I got up and confronted him. Here's the ver-batim transcript of that brief conversation:

Me: Do you have any idea of how obvious you are?
Brown: I'm just walkin'...
Me: Riiiight... Walk somewhere else; there's a mile off to the South.

This is not heroic stuff; I was just calling him out on common courtesy. Bottom-line is that he left the beach immediately, and we didn't see his sorry ass out there for the other two days we were there, which was pretty amazing considering his perfect-attendance record up to that date.These A-holes KNOW that they are losers; they just need someone to confirm it for them.

Then, they have to confront themselves, or to scurry back to their holes, or get an actual life... That's their choice, but it's OUR choice to make them deal with it.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  8:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody know how Gunnison was affected by Sandy?

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  4:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Google "hurricane sandy damage at sandy hook". Looks nasty.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  9:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right slick214. Unbelievable pix. I spend most of the summer being envious of those that live close by...right now...my thoughts and prayers are with those in the areas hardest hit.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  01:29:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been following the news about the public nudity issues in San Francisco, and damned if the same demographic seems to be the problem: fat, disgusting, middle-aged (or older) MEN who want to defiantly show off their living corpses... Just like at Gunnison.

I am all for civil liberties, and I don't care what anyone looks like, but there is a time and a place for everything. A sense of decorum goes a long way, and a good many dumb-ass guys never seem to figure that out.

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  10:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

I've been following the news about the public nudity issues in San Francisco, and damned if the same demographic seems to be the problem: fat, disgusting, middle-aged (or older) MEN who want to defiantly show off their living corpses... Just like at Gunnison.

Yes it's a real shame how a few jerks can spoil it for others. I read this evening that the San Francisco nudity ban passed by one vote. But certain annual events are exempted from the ban. That's a good thing, they didn't make it a hard and fast all out ban. Which makes me wonder if the ban will apply to the nudity at Baker Beach or not. My guess would be no, but I haven't seen any mention of it either way.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2012 :  03:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I saw a lot of pics, and they were pretty discouraging... A lot of old guys sitting in outdoor restaurants with their bare asses on the seats. Who's going to want to eat THERE???

If nudism is ever to become mainstream in the US, this sort of thing has to change, and I doubt I'll see it in my lifetime. Maybe we should keep it to the beach for now, just so unsuspecting folks can keep their lunches down!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  12:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slick214

Google "hurricane sandy damage at sandy hook". Looks nasty.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-12-14/nude-sunbathers-have-no-beach-to-tan-in-n-dot-j-dot-after-sandy

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  01:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is very discouraging news. (Guess we'll have to fly to Miami to get some sun this year.)

I'm not shocked, though... The post-Sandy pics were indicative of a real upheaval there: up to 8' of sand on the main road.

I'm crossing my fingers that the NPS will work tirelessly to revive their primary cash-cow in NJ, though... It CAN be done in time for the upcoming season, is my guess.

Thanks for the link, Bob.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 12/15/2012 01:49:00 AM

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved