Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 469 ]  [ Total: 470 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 nude city
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: how nude are you during the winter Topic Next Topic: Nude hiking day  

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  9:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if your city passed a ordinance allowing nudity in public legal how likely would you participate, how soon would you participate.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  9:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well first off it would have to be spring ,summer or early fall today it was 68f so maybe today in the yard or to get gas as for when maybe not the first couple days as i'd want the news to get out of course maybe first day a nude car ride but within the week maybe go to wallyworld nude heck from what i've seen in past there i doubt anyone would notice. this would be great in a coastal city and i imagine would adapt better than a non coastal city.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  12:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring, summer and early fall, yes! Winter has returned and it got up to -4 today! A little too cool to be outside nude!

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  12:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as soon as the weather would allow

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  05:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes i would, if weather allowed

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  06:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather permitting, sure! I'd participate as soon as the ordinance passed. My wife probably would not and would have to warm up to it. I think for her in this situation she'd have to feel as though she was the one outta place wearing clothes, out in public, before she'd get naked in public like you're referring to.

I would love to be able to just work in our front yard while nude, sit out there and enjoy our new front patio. I'd probably even start washing our cars on my own again and save me the car wash expense!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2019 :  09:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like others have said, weather permitting. I'd be taking my garbage out naked even now, maybe even shovel my driveway naked like I've done before. But once the warmer weather rolled around, I'd be naked much much more everywhere I went.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2019 :  3:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We could only hope!!!!!!!!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2019 :  5:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great idea but I don't reckon it's going to happen any time soon, certainly not in Oz. The WNBR seems to have fizzled out here so not much support and the State in Oz the average warmest temperatures does not have one legal CO beach.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2019 :  10:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't much seeing it happen here especially in the states but could you imagine a boost to the economy of some seashore city , of course than you would have to worry about the creeps and pervs but a society as a whole should police themselves. i just think it would be cool weather permitting to get up not worry about dressing going for a bike ride, walking , shopping and such. i also think folks would be more concerned about they're appearance maybe lose some weigh.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2019 :  06:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sailawaybob makes a good statement regarding others losing weight. Im on board with the statement for their own personal health. But for me personally, as a man of my age I'm pretty normal with a bit of a belly but not obese either. One of the best parts of nudism for me is the freedom of being who you and others are. Living life as normal as possible without clothes. There are situations such as my wifes health that causes weight gain as an injury causes a scar. If we thought overweight or scarred imperfections of the body were an undesirable sight than we as nudists truely aren't being true to oneself. I myself enjoy life as the variety that it is.

Previous Topic: how nude are you during the winter Topic Next Topic: Nude hiking day  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved