Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 446 ]  [ Total: 446 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Who got who in to nudity ?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudists and tanning Topic Next Topic: Hotel Nudity?
Page: of 2

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2018 :  12:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wondering whose idea was it to try nudity .In my case both my now wife both revealed to each other that we like not wearing clothes and we both really wanted to try bein naked out side our homes. Once we did it we got hooked. And now we have both complained more about having to put our clothes back on more than going home. We also now make sure we can visit a different AANR resort when ever possible.

Robert Gravlin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2018 :  8:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think I got the Prof into nudity or nudism. She was more comfortable being nude around me, even before we were married and had our own place. I guess I got her into social nudism but we'd already been home/backyard nudists for 20 years before that. It didn't take much to get her to try it but it did take patience and mild persistence.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2018 :  05:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was the home nudist. Whenever our kids weren't home. Never did my wife just sit around naked. One time I took a trip to Florida by myself and would tell her in was looking for a nude beach a tennis talk to her. A year later we both took A weeks vacation there and she wanted to actually find one. We went to Apollo and playalinda. We became frequent visitors whenever we vacationed there. She then surprised me on my birthday with a weekend at cypress cove. From then we soon became members and bought a winter home nearby. Yet...she still doesn't sit nude around home.

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2018 :  11:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
first person is my mom, I remember one night when I was 6, I said I didn't have anything to wear to bed and my mom said then don't wear anything and I said naked and she said yeah and the next morning she came in my room and I was on top of the bed naked(I also have a story of how I got her into a nudity situation one time too) other than her, I would say my male cousin, we would hangout during the summers growing up whether undressing/dressing in front of each other or just staying undressed and not putting clothes back on for a while, probably spent most time with him nude, maybe his brother too a little and two female cousins(sisters to each other) got me into nudity, we would hangout during the summers too and all 5 of us got to that age where we got curious as to what our bodies looked like underneath our clothes so would show each other from time to time so of course the two female cousins had seen each other naked growing up and told me of how they would all tan nude with their younger half-sister in the backyard when her mother wasn't home(ages 18,17,13) at the time, after hearing that, wish I could've joined in! so I would say we all got each other into nudity one way or another. nowadays I would say it's the neighbors, who didn't necessarily get me into nudity but who've seen me nude in the backyard and been very encouraging of it!

Shaun Manuel Sigala

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2018 :  01:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as who inspired me to try nudity, the credit goes to one of my best friends in high school. She was a home-nudist (with her parent's approval/consent) and so spent much of her time at home naked. Sure, I had a preference for nudity dating to my preteens. But she really drove home the idea of entirely avoiding being dressed at home. At first I thought she was a bit of a kook when I found out about her habit of getting naked when she got home from school and not dressing up again; but her logic about it instilled in me the idea that it actually made perfect sense.

As far as partners go, I was the one who encouraged nudity at home. Both my ex and my fiancee thought I was a kook when I first brought it up. It took a lot of patience and encouragement; but my ex would go on to become a home-nudist, then a social nudist. My fiancee, who initially was even more strongly resistant to the idea, would go on to try social nudism, then home nudity. As a matter of fact just moments ago she was walking around the house nude doing some laundry and asking me if she had gained some weight (to which I replied "absolutely not!" lol!!).

Edited by - Nudony on 06/19/2018 01:18:17 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2018 :  12:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As young kids, we had several hundred of woods that we claimed as our 'play area'! We had places to stash our cloths and were nude as much as we could. There was even a lake close by that we swam nude in all the time. Later on as I got more mobile, found more places that we could enjoy being nude in. Even got several nude hikes in, in the Sierra mountains. Those were the days. Over the years, attempted to get in as much nude time as possible, but it was limited. I still attempt to get in nude time, but not always possible. Trying to figure out how to get more outside time but have been busy and some family members have issues with it.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2018 :  4:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I got myself into nudism. On a nice warm afternoon in the Sierra Nevada, I thought it would be fun to be nude. I was only about 9 or 10 at the time. I thought it was great. Sold!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2018 :  12:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got myself into it as well. Home nudist when my parents weren’t home.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2018 :  1:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I never answered the question with regards to myself and nudism. Started in pre teen years and increased as my time alone at home increased. I'm the eldest of 7. In a house with 9 of us, including our parents, 3 bdrm, 1 bath, being the sole nudist of the family was difficult as best to have any time to be nude other than bathing and sleeping.

Being nude has always been my preference and I probably have a sibling or two that prefer it as well but they aren't admitting it. At age 14, the summer before I started HS, I was given my own room. That meant I had a room, my parents had their room and my 4 other siblings, at that time, shared a room. The last two sibs came a little later.

I did all I could to stay home alone when the family left so I could be naked for a few hours or more til they all returned. When I was 16, I was left home alone while my family went to the east coast to visit our step father's family. I thought I'd gone to heaven but then my uncle showed up with his girlfriend and was going to stay with me. Ruined my two weeks of naked alone time!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2018 :  6:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Skinny dipping in the creek on the family farm with cousins, think my older cousin started that. Running naked with another cousin on his farm, he started. Visiting a CO beach on holidays as a 19 year old with a mate, not sure who started. Clearly I was easily led and a life-time nudist from birth, I just didn't know it.

I then took my wife to a CO beach pre kids and after a few attempts, she did get her bikini bottoms off on one occasion but tat was it. Then kids happened and 30 years later I'm still into it but trying to convince my wife to join me again.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2018 :  08:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nobody did. I just remember since I was a very young age that I felt much more comfortable being naked.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2018 :  09:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If that is not so true!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Nobody did. I just remember since I was a very young age that I felt much more comfortable being naked.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2018 :  09:42:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same here!

quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

If that is not so true!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

HNATDT

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2018 :  3:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Started as a teenager skinny dipping as a bit of a dare / thrill in a creek on the grand parents farm with a cousin. It went from there to skinny dipping with school mates, then a CO beach on holiday interstate and I was hooked. Found CO beaches when I returned.

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2018 :  4:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one really got me into it. Other than sunbathing nude in my backyard occasionally, I never really went without clothes, and I never considered myself a nudist. For whatever reason though, something just compelled me to try it for the first time this last summer when I decided to a nude resort. It was just about the most enjoyable mini-vacation I've ever taken. I spent 4 days hiking, swimming and sunbathing naked, and I enjoyed every minute of it, it was truly a relaxing couple of days! My only regret is I didn't try it sooner.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2018 :  1:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stealer

My only regret is I didn't try it sooner.

A feeling shared by many of us. I’ve been a home nudist since my youth but I wish I went to a beach or resort sooner than I did.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Nudists and tanning Topic Next Topic: Hotel Nudity?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved