Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 431 ]  [ Total: 431 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 Website was down
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Ask the hard questions for Admin Topic Next Topic: Help us find the bugs! Report problems here.
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  4:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We moved our domain control to another account and the DNS was messed up for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was working with a technician and today we got it sorted out.

Everything is back to normal so we can enjoy the site again.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  4:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Kevin! We missed you. I must have refreshed the page a few times a day hoping it would come back during the time it was down.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  5:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YAY!!! Was missing my daily read!

HNATDT

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  7:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yay! Was afraid the site was terminal. Glad you got it back up!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2017 :  04:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad the site is back up! Missed the reading and sharing ideas! Thank you!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2017 :  06:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well done. I'd been away and had not logged in for 3 weeks and thought something had happened to my connection. Good job. SBN.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2017 :  07:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/05/2017 :  09:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At first I thought it was Irma. Glad you're ok.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2017 :  12:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

At first I thought it was Irma. Glad you're ok.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

That's what I thought, too. Glad to see all is well.

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2017 :  02:02:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to see the site up and running again. Too many closing.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/08/2017 :  9:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's good to hear from y'all.

I've been considering the future of this site. Obviously we want to keep it going. It's long overdue for a major overhaul with modern software. The folks that designed this software aren't around any more. It's ancient.

Still, it's not so bad just as it is. Your thoughts?

By the way, that outage was not the fault of the software, just a hairy mistake when moving the domain to a different registrant account.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2017 :  9:20:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am glad to see this site back on line. Although there isn’t as much activity now as there used to be I check in almost everyday. I think it works quite well and would not like to see it change, but it probably is appropriate. Learning new software is always problematic, but it becomes necessary after a while. I don’t mind changing things to make them better, but I oppose changing things just to make them different.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  01:14:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like others here, I check in daily. While I may not post much, with winter coming on and little nude time, I like hearing about what everyone else is doing!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  03:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I check in daily too, make a few comments. This has happened to a couple of other sites I'm involved with, seems technology changes too fast. Main thing seems to be that old information and data is transferred to the new / updated site so its accessible and searchable. Cheers, SBN.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  05:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm another daily user. Maybe the software is ancient but dog gone it...it works and its pretty user friendly too. Maybe lacks in certain areas but it works.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  07:26:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Bowser

I don’t mind changing things to make them better, but I oppose changing things just to make them different.

Totally agree!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Ask the hard questions for Admin Topic Next Topic: Help us find the bugs! Report problems here.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved