Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Summer
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude Topic Next Topic: Hire-a-hacker! (https://t.me/Blackhat_plug)
Page: of 8

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2020 :  04:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have fun with the grandkids. Unfortunately our nice weather is going to be coming to an end soon. I’ll still go naked all the time but my girlfriend doesn’t like to be cold, so she won’t really partake. Hopefully we can get in a few more naked outings before the fall weather rolls in

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2020 :  10:41:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weather here has been a mix of sun, a little rain and some good breezes! While I have not been able to get out to do any nude hiking or camping, I have been nude everyday at home. I have spent a good amount of time working in the garden, general yard work and other projects around here.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2020 :  7:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, question, it is sunny, 69 degrees here, with a slight breeze and I was doing 'light' yard work and sweating big time!!! One would think that working nude outside, with a slight breeze one would be a little cooler!!!!
Hot temps suck!!!!!

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2020 :  10:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

OK, question, it is sunny, 69 degrees here, with a slight breeze and I was doing 'light' yard work and sweating big time!!! One would think that working nude outside, with a slight breeze one would be a little cooler!!!!
Hot temps suck!!!!!

Did you check the humidity? That could be the reason. Pretty humid around Anchorage, Wasilla and so forth.

CalgaryMark
"Life's too short to be taken seriously".
"Be yourself - everyone else is taken". Attributed to Oscar Wilde.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2020 :  01:49:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
40-44% so not real high!!!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  01:57:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
About 100 in the northern California foothills, with very low humidity. I go up to the higher elevations and swim naked in the many Sierra Nevada rivers and creeks. Very cold when you first wade in, but you get used to it quickly. Very refreshing, clean water, and beautiful surroundings. No social distancing to worry about as there is typically no one else around. You dry off fast when you get out of the water, because of the low humidity.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  1:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
High 90's to low 100's this weekend and all next week! Already did a bit of landscape maintenance this morning, had a cup of coffee on the patio and took a shower. Life of a nudist is good!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  1:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Low 100's in Western Montana last week, little cooler this week but back to mid-90's this coming week.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  1:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
52 and high clouds here, in Alaska! Picked veggies from the garden this morning and got salmon in the smoker. Yes all nude outside time! I like my cooler temps, but it would be nice for the sun to come out a little more.
Warmskin, what part of Northern California are you in? In another life time, I spent a lot of time in both the foothills and high mountains enjoying nude time.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  5:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
80s all week here in Western New York. Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday we are going to go back to the nudist gorge that’s less than 2 hours away and spend the day there

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2020 :  12:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was 88 today in the Midwest. Wife and I decided to visit the nudist resort in IN.

The Covid rules were pretty stringent. Check-in cut off at 2 pm. Masks required to check in and enter the pool area. Waiver signing and temperature check before proceeding. Clubhouse, hot tub and indoor showers: closed. First-timers not allowed and cut-off at 100 people. No more than 60 people in the pool.
So it was a bit of a "limited" experience.

On the "plus side", my wife had the most fun she's had in a nudist setting. We went wading in the lake, pedal-boated and paddle-boarded. The heat index was 90-something; which probably contributed greatly to her choosing to stay naked the entire day. I knew that paddle-boarding naked was on her "to-do list"; and today she finally decided to take the plunge. Seeing her standing out there naked definitely made me think that she's now well on her way to embracing nudism.

We're going to a nudist B&B later this month for three days/two nights. Even though this "Covid summer" hasn't been ideal for social nudism; it looks like it won't be so bad after all.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2020 :  02:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great Nudony

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2020 :  09:27:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes... that does sound great! I predict that in the not too distant future, your wife will say those words that many of us long time nudists have heard over and over again... "why did I wait so long to be a nudist!?"

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2020 :  12:26:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!
On a side note...

My wife is an "interesting case." She categorizes herself to her friends as being involved in nudism "ONLY because it makes hubby happy" and that she's "just not that into it herself."
Yet...yesterday she definitely did not show any of the hesitance typically associated with the proverbial "reluctant wife." "Reluctant wives" typically don't get naked right away, have fun being nude all day, and doing activities - like paddle-boarding naked on a lake. She even admitted to missing the social interaction - due to "social distancing." And not to mention that the upcoming nudist B&B was actually her idea! If she was truly "just not into it"; it is very unlikely that she would think up staying naked for 2-3 whole days straight!

But...trying to understand is probably an exercise in futility lol! But what's important is that she is "getting the nudist bug"; even though she continues denying it. I think it goes back to the fact that women (and I'm speaking in general) have more issues admitting they enjoy being naked with other people. But that's a different topic!

Edited by - Nudony on 08/11/2020 12:27:22 AM

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2020 :  10:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

... got salmon in the smoker.

Reminds me of when I was still a Cheechako in Yukon. Some of the guys took the AK State Ferry from Skagway to Haines to go fishing, drove back on Sunday and prepared the salmon they caught. On Tuesday:
"Anyone want some smoked salmon with your coffee?"
Of course! I liked it, hadn't had smoked salmon cooked that way before. So, of course, I got asked:
"Do you know how to smoke salmon?"
and I didn't.
"You put its lips to yours, and light the tail"
Another Cheechako got!

CalgaryMark
"Life's too short to be taken seriously".
"Be yourself - everyone else is taken". Attributed to Oscar Wilde.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Why American Seniors Dont Go Nude Topic Next Topic: Hire-a-hacker! (https://t.me/Blackhat_plug)  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved