Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 177 ]  [ Total: 177 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Shedding clothes forever
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: STRIPPERS WANTED Topic Next Topic: Looking for Nudist Friends  

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2004 :  11:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you if you could go to live on a south sea island(possibly uninhabited)just so you could shed your clothes forever?

Skynydyper

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2004 :  11:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Possibly, but I think I would miss the stuff, some of the people and places.

Randy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  01:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with Randy. I'd love to never wear clothing again, but since our daughters, their husbands and our grandchildren aren't nudists, I miss the heck out of them, so if given the chance, I'd probably decline.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  06:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
make that 3 of us. however, i would reconsider if all visitors traveling fare was paid for

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  09:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nope. Part of the fun of "social" nudism is interacting with other people. Would I live in a nudist city or town? You bet, and I'd love to visit that island with a few friends

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  10:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live on a South Seas island, and would sure like to lose the clothes forever, but only if I could stay on my island so I could have access to the airport for the occassional "family fix". Got to see the kids and grandkids once in awhile. I could probably give up most everything else, as long as my wife was with me... You know what Skynydyper? That was an incredible dream, though? How did you come up with that one? Did you just finish "Robinson Caruso"? I like the idea... ok, count us in. Where are we going, when, and what's for dinner? We have to get an island with wild pigs or deer or something besides fish because my wife doesn't like fish.

Don

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  12:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think we nudist's in the USA have so many opportunities that require being textile, that we will never accept a life of being totally clothes free. So my philosphy is enjoy being nude when and where we can.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  01:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aslong as I had my family, high speed internet connection, a good home theater to enjoy some movies, a vollyball court, and a jet to take me to the people that arnt with me, OH and about 100 or 2 friends and family and such living on the island with us, then it would be sweat

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  10:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jdr it took me some time to come up with this topic(when you consider all the different topics on this forum).Almost broke into a sweat thinking up this one LOL.In any case it was after it came to me I thought of Robinson Caruso.I wouldn't change anything in that story;except would prefer woman Friday .I searched dozens of sites but could not get a straight answer from them(too comercial)-you know.There probably is an uninhabited island somewhere,but probably not able to sustain life-otherwise it would be.IF I do find ssuch a place you will be the first to know.Meanwhile you're living in next best place.As for me;winning big lotto would allow me to go searching for such a place.Message for PAPABARE--you're spoiled.

Skynydyper

JohnMongomery
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  1:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would lov to but I dont see how we could.

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  8:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JohnM you don't have to worry about it;you're not invited.

Skynydyper

JohnMongomery
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  10:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
id invite you to my islnad and you gan walk around nude all you want!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  10:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
(It is a hypothetical situation, not necessarily a literal one.)

Expanding on my original response, I'd have to say that being a nudist is just part of what I am, not who I am. On one hand, being nude all the time would make it more natural. But on the other hand, I think that would take away some of the specialness of being able to go nude, and therefore some of the pleasure. So I think I'd lose many of the facets of my personality. I guess I'm over-thinking it. But it seems that paradise on earth always has flaws.

JDR is right though, it is an incredible dream. When I was younger, I used to dream of the situation. Being alone (almost) to enjoy the pleasure of the sun and water nude all the time without inhibition. But the dream would have to include a very special lady. She would have to be very special, since it would be forever. A problem would be finding someone who would feel the same way about me. No doubt a difficult prospect.

I hope we haven't messed up your dream Skynydyper. It is, after all, just a fantasy. Without dreams, what is the fun in life?

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  3:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudeisntlewd--great post!What you say is all true.Where would we be without dreams even if somewhat hypothetical? Look at jdr he's nearly living the(my) dream and he would still go further.I wouldn't mind being in his shoes(or lack of them)even for a while.Unfortunately my small pension doesn't allow me to join the nearest landed club-20 miles away.So my dream is two-fold;winning big lotto jackpot;the rest you know.Of course I now this will never happen(the chances of winning are about the same as getting stuck by lightning in my own home).I don't dwell on my dream;but it's always there.

Skynydyper

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  9:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skynydyper,
Paradise is not free. I still work Monday-Friday, but man do we play on the weekends! It's funny, though, I always dream a lot more when I'm not working than when I am. Does that mean I enjoy my job or that I'm too overworked to enjoy it?? Either way could be scary... Something else about Hawaii - we have no lottery, so you better win before you get here.

Don

Previous Topic: STRIPPERS WANTED Topic Next Topic: Looking for Nudist Friends  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved