Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 435 ]  [ Total: 435 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Romantic / Adult-Oriented Nudist Resort Directory
 Desire Resorts Cancun....appreciate feedback
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hidden Beach Nudist Resort Goes To Jamaica Topic Next Topic: 20 Best Places to Get Naked in Oregon!  

bobes911

Posted - 09/08/2016 :  12:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are planning to go in January 2017. We are newbies to this type of resort. We are not in the lifestyle but enjoy being nude and very social so apparently this works well at this type of resort.

We just want to get input about the resorts, surroundings, and anything else as knowledge is power. We are both fully aware of the concept of the resorts and we are completely comfortable with that.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  10:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We'll, if you have reconciled and are comfortable being nude in a sexual environment I guess you will like it. They are very upscale resorts with great food and service. You will see various s x acts in public areas and may be approached...or left out of the "scene" depending on your pretty level. We've had friends go and those are their general feelings.

Of the two resorts, Pearl is more upscale and has more nudity as well as more open lifestyle activity. What is interesting is that apparently there are weeks when there is lots of nudity and times when there is very little. Same with lifestyle activities. One of our friends said on one trip, they were generally the only ones nude! Even the staff commented about it being a nude resort and no one was naked!

It's not a place we would recommend for a first experience since there are lots of issues to deal with...nude in a social setting is the least uncomfortable one to handle. Just our .02.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Edited by - MrsAzLagoon on 09/14/2016 11:11:49 AM

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  2:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with MrsAzLagoon, what you will find at this resort is far from family-friendly nudism. Are you sure you know what you are getting into? Perhaps you should consider Hidden Beach Resort instead. I've been there on three occasions and highly recommend it.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Arcadia
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  3:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arcadia's Homepage  Click to see Arcadia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

I thought Desires Cancun had changed forums?
In my brief research just now I found:

Desires Cancun quote: ".., all forms of sex are prohibited at the pool, beach and public areas of the hotel."

Certainly they offer a version of dress and attire for couples to enjoy and spice it up and from their advertising they create suggestive events; maybe dances etc, but they have toned it down from all reports of guests this last year. Yes. they are a child-free zone but as our guests state: they do not want to be around children. Many are getting a break from children and some "real couple time" together. A romantic getaway in a nudist setting is certainly desirable to our guests.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  7:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, according to a couple we know that goes to Pearl a couple of times a year...that is the published comment, but not the environment that is encouraged once you get there. We always proceed with caution when going to naked places.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  10:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On their website in the FAQ section they identify themselves as a "Swinger Friendly" hotel and they answer the question "Is sex allowed in pool or beach areas?" As follows:

"Having sex is permitted only in the Jacuzzi Lounge, but it is strictly prohibited in the public areas."

This is definitely not my kind of place, but not everyone shares my tastes.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2016 :  6:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bill, more of us than you think do agree with you.

Ms AZ and hubby are a class act, keep up the good work.

Diger

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2016 :  08:01:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The comments above are far more useful that those posted by websites.
Keep the sex private. My wife and I wouldn't go near a place like that.

AZNudistCouple

Posted - 10/30/2016 :  2:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit AZNudistCouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just returned from 12 days in Cancun, 4 days at Desire Pearl and 8 days at Hidden Beach nudist resort. This was our third annual trip to Hidden Beach and our first visit to Desire Pearl. We are not swingers, but knew all about the reputation of the Desire properties. We will stay at Desire Pearl again ahead of our trips to Hidden Beach.

First, there is NO sex or sexual contact is allowed in public anywhere on the property EXCEPT in the Jacuzzi areas, out of sight to other guests, and in the "play room" off the disco in the back. The 4 days we were there we only witnessed one woman stroking a man in the Jacuzzi. We spend all our time in the pool and Jacuzzi during the day and disco at night.

You are allowed to be naked outdoors, in the pools, Jacuzzi, and beach. For breakfast and lunch, men have to wear shorts, shirt and shoes/sandals while women can sear a sexy cover over nothing underneath (it can be see through), but she must be covered and wear shoes/sandals. For dinner men have to wear pants and a collared shirt with shoes (up casual to formal) while women can wear as sexy a dress as they dare and shoes. It is clearly designed to allow women to dress as sexually revealing as they dare, but men have to be dressed.

It is a sexually charged atmosphere which we looked forward to as a couple. It did heighten out desire for each other and made for a pleasurable stay. If you are not comfortable in an atmosphere conducive to swingers or a sexually charged atmosphere, then Desire resorts are probably not for you. However, if you are comfortable in that environment, you may enjoy a stay at the Desire resorts.

We should warn you, if you go to the spa for a massage, be careful which one you choose. They offer an erotic massage which, as we understand from others, gets very hands on and results in a happy ending for both men and women. Enough said.

The theme nights are amazing and all designed to allow guests to dress as sexy as they dare. There were truly some very interesting costumes.

We enjoyed the ability to be nude with others outdoors and enjoyed the beach very much, exactly what we went there for. We will go again.

It may not be for you, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Mark & Rose
AZNudistCouple

Previous Topic: Hidden Beach Nudist Resort Goes To Jamaica Topic Next Topic: 20 Best Places to Get Naked in Oregon!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved