Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 Naturist happenings in Florida
 Inaugural Post
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Holiday Season Topic Next Topic: Holiday Naturist  Activities  

ralphcollinson
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2015 :  3:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to thank the Talk about Nudism for their invite to discuss nudist happenings in Florida. I have been a nudist for most of my life beginning in the mid to late 1960's. I have been living in Northeast Florida for the past 20 years and have become very active in naturist activities in Florida. I'm a member of the North East Florida Naturists (NFN), a AANR non landed club in the Jacksonville area. Currently I'm the President of NFN. I'm also a member of First Coast Naturist (FCN), a non landed AANR club in the Jacksonville area. Over the last 6-7 years I have been vey active in AANR and AANR-Florida. I currently serve as the President of AANR-Florida.

Florida is the capital of naturism in North America. We currently have four clothing optional beaches and 20 or more nudist resorts/clubs in Florida.

The beaches are Haulover in North Miami. Haulover is the most visited clothing optional beach in the US. with up to 8,000 visitors on a typical weekend. The beach is free; however, there's a $6 parking fee. Further North in Ft. Pierce we have Blind Creek Beach which is the newest clothing optional beach in North America. Blind Creek has been open for about 18 months and has become popular very fast. A typical weekend day will attract 200 or more sun worshipers. The beach and parking are free. In the Titusville area we have Playalinda Beach in the Cape Canaveral National Seashore. Within the same National Park we have Apollo Beach which is accessed through New Smyrna Beach. There's an access fee to enter the national park and both locations have limited parking.

There are 14 AANR affiliated clubs in Florida. In addition there are several clubs catering to gay, lesbian and transgendered naturists. The variety is unlimited.

In subsequent posts I will discuss individual venues and activities that are scheduled throughout the state that would be of interest to naturists. Those of you that are in Florida can feel free to post events that you are aware of that would be of interest to nudists. I'd like to keep this as interactive as possible.

Edited by - ralphcollinson on 11/26/2015 07:32:42 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2015 :  12:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is no question that Florida is the supreme nudist state above all others. How lucky Florida sun worshipers are. Outdoor nudism is an anytime activity throughout the year. I live in California, but have a traveling disability. I can dream about Florida, and that's it for me. Still, California has its seasonal great nudity places, but certainly not all year. Maybe May through October, but the rest of the year in northern California is not functional for nudism. Florida is simply the king of nudism in the USA!! It's truly the center of nudism all year, Ralph. You have absolute bragging rights!!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2015 :  02:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
florida is the tourist capital of the usa and they like to cater to the europeons and their $$$ too so they have seen that nudism is a profit maker to them and i have no doubt we will see more jurisdictions catch on to the nude beach in their area .

ralphcollinson
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2015 :  3:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your correct a large part of Florida's economy is tourism and nude tourism is certainly on the rise. AANR-Florida is currently doing an Economic Impact Study of Clothing Free Recreation in Florida which we hope to be able to use in marketing nude recreation to local and state governments. We are doing this study in conjunction with representatives from St Leo's University in Tampa.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2015 :  2:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The websites of both AANR-Florida and Friends of Blind Creek Beach state that Blind Creek Beach is in fact not an officially recognized C/O beach. Are negotiations still in progress?

Previous Topic: Holiday Season Topic Next Topic: Holiday Naturist  Activities  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved