Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  10:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gilliane, Welcome to these message boards. It's super that you found friends who have the same interests. Empire Haven is a lovely park. You will need to bring sunscreen and possibly a sun hat with you as there is little shade.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  8:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and kids know and so do some co workers. But my wife gets upset when i am nude so i end up going to the beach or sailing with out her so i can enjoy being nude. also does not like me nude around the house

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  9:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just recently came out of the closet so-to-speak. I had wanted to try the nudist lifestyle for years, and started it at home among my family who are not nudists at all. So, yes, they know.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  02:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That can be hard on you sailor25, not having your spouse to support you in nudism. Hope the best for you.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  06:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailor, i understand your situation. Hang in there.

irishred

davidnm

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  11:19:23 AM  Show Profile  Send davidnm an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
HI I'm Dave, I've been a nudist for several years ,but my wife is'nt into it

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  12:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi David! Welcome to the forums! I like you already, as you're a fellow resident in this fine Keystone State. Though I'm not married (yet), I can imagine how it would be difficult to be a nudist when your spouse is not. That's why I've already figured out that my best bet is to marry a nudist. But I digress. My mom wrote a great article/ brochure for spouses of nudists that many people find helpful. You can find it at - /cheri.html Good luck as you work on showing your wife the joy of nude recreation!

Melissa

ps- Mom, I'm a nudist... did you know? LOL

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  6:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum davidnm, hope you enjoy it. I wasn't into nudism either davidnm untill my hubby drug me to a club kicking and screaming.Just give her time and be patient with her. Good luck.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  9:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome, david nm,

enjoy our little fmily here. if your wife has questions, there are a lot of women here who went through the same thing. she will get lots of moral support here

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  11:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All my family knows is I've visited a nude beach while stationed in Italy. Their reaction to that prevents me from telling them about more recent nudist trips. Only wish I could find a lady friend to join me on those trips. Not for the sex but just to have a friend to share the experience with. Ex-wife is willing but she lives in another state, Arkansas. Last time I checked, there were no places to savely go nude in Arkansas. Ex-wife knows and is OK with it and is even wiling to try if she ever got the chance.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  11:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes sailordave its good to just give family only the information they need. Some people will never accept naturism, no matter what. That is great that your ex is comfortable with naturism, and is open to trying it.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  09:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's almost ready to become an RN and she's worked at nursing homes so she's seen plenty of bodies at their worst. If Arkansas had some place we could go nude, we'd probably be hitting those places together when I do my visits.

quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Sometimes sailordave its good to just give family only the information they need. Some people will never accept naturism, no matter what. That is great that your ex is comfortable with naturism, and is open to trying it.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  09:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sailordave,

Give it time. It took my wife a while before she joined me as a nudist.

Chic

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  8:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SailorDave, Oaklake Trails has many who travel from AR there. OLT is 1/2 way between Tulsa & OKC off of hwy. 66. It's a great nudist park, over 400 acres

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  02:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudity it a personnal life style.

Is it important to broadcast it...? The answer is in everyone of us....

cheers & peace

Corasol

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved