Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 131 ]  [ Total: 131 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

Insomniac007
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  8:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*L* oddly enough my 92 year old Father is the only one who knows we go to various places so we can relax in the nude . If any of the others were the least bit curious and looked up some of the places we have gone .. they MIGHT have the little light come on in their heads ... but probably not !

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  7:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one really knows I'm a nudist and all that that word implies. My wife knows I love to sun in our back yard in the nude and she'll gently scold me for working in the garden nude. What will the neighbors think? It's really not an issue because I don't make it an issue. I regularly spend the entire day working in my home office nude. I walk down stairs, out into the back yard, into the garage. Sometimes I drive my Jaguar in the warm summer evenings nude. Again, I don't make it an issue because I know most people aren't nudists. I want to be respectful.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  11:16:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course, my wife and kids went with me to various nude locations like the beach or the nudist resorts. My mom and dad know my brothers and sisters know I even took my sister to a nude beach once and my brother to a nudist resort. My neighbors and friends know too but I don't push it on them. I mean it comes up in casual conversations like what did you do last weekend oh went out to the nudist club I belong to or went to so and so beach. To which they might reply oh isn't that the nude place yes it is I say. Usually they say oh that's cool but I could never do that. I don't push my beliefs on them but I always laugh and say you never know until you try.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  12:29:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
More and more of our family are coming to find out about our choice of dress. Many more friends than family already know, but we have never had a negative reaction from anyone yet.

Last June when we got home from Apollo I was talking to our assistant pastor about Canaveral National Seashore when he told me it was his favorite Beach and asked if we had gone to the nude beach. My face turned red and we grinned at eachother

A few months ago we even had a couple from church that we are friends with come and ask us questions about a nude beach.

Guess word gets around ... LOL

Diger

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  7:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same as many others above, no one really knows I am a nudist. I enjoy nude beaches and have tried many on holidays in the past but my wife was not as interested, maybe she needed more time as many of the comments elsewhere on this site indicate, I'm hoping she will see the light but I will make haste slowly. I sleep nude and occasionally get around the house nude before the kids are up and she has asked me not to do that as the kids are not comfortable. I speak to others on the beach but they are relative strangers and we don't live close to each other. My extended family don't know and many have very conservative / old fashioned / blinkered views.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  11:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Soonbnude,
What age are your kids? Is the problem that they are not comfortable or your wife has the problem with you being nude around the kids?

Our two boys have seen their mom and me naked since they were born, they are 15 and 17 now and it's never been an issue with them. Try talking to your kids and tell them how you feel you never know your kids may understand more than you give them credit for. Our boys know to call ahead if they are bringing any friends home to make sure mom and dad get some clothes on ... LOL

Kids are much more understanding than most adults.

Diger

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  02:27:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger / Meliah

Thanks. I have a son who is 16 and the girls are 14 & 12. My wife I think has an issue with nudity and I am not entirely sure why. Part of it may be her conservative parents, her mother was abused as a child and has some views that are probably resultant of that, her Dad I'm not so sure about. My wife may be a little self-conscious since we had kids, she has large breasts and has always been very aware of them and they don't seem to get any smaller after child birth. As for me I just enjoy being naked and when ever I can I get free, I'm fit and look after my body and don't have many inhibitions.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  10:17:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At that age it would be tough to introduce them to nudity unless they have been around it for a while. You may have to settle for what you have for a while. You need to start with your wife and convert her first. Once you get mom onboard it makes it much easier.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/23/2009 09:27:35 AM

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  9:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes, my family knows! ive been a nudist sonce i was 15. and ive loved all of it!

<3 Anna

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  9:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudistgrrl

yes, my family knows! ive been a nudist sonce i was 15. and ive loved all of it!

<3 Anna

what was their reaction when you first told them? If it was negative at first, have they learned to like it when you do it? And, have they converted to nudism, too.

Lot of questions, I know, but it would be interesting to know, from a general human interest point of view.

How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?
Dwight D. Eisenhower

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  5:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, they were pretty suprised. well, my step dad was disapproving of it at first. but by the 2nd year (when i was 16) he was fine with it.
well, they havent, but my friends have.

and i understand. :)

<3 Anna

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  10:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my family know i am a nudist and accept it even though they are not. i am very open about it and have never hidden anything about it from them they always knew i loved being naked rather than clothed and they just accepted it. it was more of a shock when they met my girlfriend i think they had become accustomed to see my body but seeing a beutiful young woman nude was more of a shock i think thats mostly down to sexualisation of women even though i cant be totally free of blame as a photographer and her being a model. it was just shocking but i have never had any negative comments from my family

PacificNW

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  04:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Send PacificNW a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can definitely relate to those who have family's that are unaware that they are nudists. I think I am kind of in a unique position because my family doesn't know that I am a nudist, even though they are nudists themselves.

Growing up, I always thought that the idea of them being nudists was kind of weird, but later in life after trying it myself I have discovered that I actually really enjoy it. I haven't told them about it yet, but I suppose I might as well since they'd be fine with it. Might be kind of a weird conversation though, haha!

Cheers!

Jay

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  2:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, Jay most all of us wish we had your problem ... LOL

I just can't imagine someone not telling their nudist family that they’re a nudist.

I'm officially jealous now.

Diger

manufc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  11:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my family doesnt know but i would love to have a Mrs in the future that enjoys being nude just like me! :D

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved