Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 275 ]  [ Total: 275 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Finished honeymoon at cypress Cove
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A nude-positive blog from Nancy Roman re: Jamaica Topic Next Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC  

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2014 :  2:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While on our moon from 12/6 thru 12/14 .We spent the first 5 days in Disney. Then spent the last 3 days and 2 nights at Cypress Cove.
The resort was great we were treated well and received a honeymoon gift basket from the staff. Kim wants to go back in 2016 so do I. Only down fall was we were the only ones naked out side most of the time because people thought it was cold. But we thought it was nice. People told us that they knew we were from the mid west. lack of tans and no clothes in the weather they were having. but everyone was friendly.

Robert Gravlin

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2014 :  3:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh, it must have been down in the 60s! Brr! Of the 3 resorts we've visited in Florida, Cypress Cove was our favorite. But we were there in August, with temperature and humidity both in the 90s. It was enough to make even the most thin-blooded Floridians shed their parkas.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2014 :  10:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sometimes equate the nudity temperament of Southern Californian's to the Floridian's. I too experienced what the OP did when I visited Cypress Cove. Many were covered or clothed and only a couple of us were completely naked and enjoying the place in the cooler, cloudy weather they were having at the time.

Our club, Glen Eden, will see a few of us diehards roaming or lounging nude while most are either covered or clothed ... including my wife. She's always cold so anything in the low to mid 60's is just too cold to be naked.

We visit AZ in the winter with our group of close friends. They've gone through great expense and prep to make their property nudist friendly but sometimes while he ( the owner) and I are working on a project and both naked ... we'll look back at the pool deck to see our spouse and friends lounging naked but covered in a blanket, in a robe and we'll walk over, turn on the overhead heaters to make everyone comfortable enough to shed the covers!

I say ... go back, enjoy yourselves and be naked when you feel like it and don't worry about others that have a lower tolerance for the cooler weather.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2014 :  7:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it was in the 60's but being from Michigan it was to us. We do plan on going back. Cypress Cove is a very friendly place. In 2015 although we plan on making TLR our home park so to speak. We plan on visiting others just to see how others are. But as far as warm weather places Kim wants to plan trips that have nudist parks near by. I knew I fell in love with the right girl.

Mr Smoothie 67
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  11:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just planed our first trip to Cypress Cove for this April. It sure does sound like a lot of fun there.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  9:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cypress cove is a really nice place. if you plan on having dinner in the main restaurant make sure to make reservations. as long as they don't have what they call a cold snap nudity is encourage through out 24/7.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  06:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Much happiness to you both!! It's always great when you find a nudist to fall in love with.

I just hope you didn't confuse Disney with Cypress Grove. Wouldn't want to see you on the 6 o'clock news!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2015 :  6:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No we did not confuse Cypress Cove with Disney. lol

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2015 :  8:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's good to hear! If you went to Cypress first, it might have been a partial letdown to be at Disney, wearing all those threads.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2015 :  3:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no Disney was cool.

Previous Topic: A nude-positive blog from Nancy Roman re: Jamaica Topic Next Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved