Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you open or a closet nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Are you naked right now?
Page: of 10

suncatcher
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  09:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a closet naturist for most of 20 years. I began skinny-dipping in our farm pond and sunbathing in a remote part of an alfalfa field as a teenager. During my graduate study years, I worked as a research assistant and traveled to various remote and secluded field sites that offered hiking and sunbathing privacy. I told no one about my fondness for nude hiking and swimming.

After marrying, I started hiking in the early mornings because it fit my schedule. I never developed much of a tan and so my wife never suspected. She knew I went exercising in the morning. I just didn't mention I exercised naturally. After 16 years of marriage and four children later, I began hiking in the middle of the day and of course my wife realized I was no longer 'cottontail'. I came clean and shared how much I enjoy natural hiking.

I've invited my wife on nude hikes and recently when I visited Turtle Lake resort I let her know my plans and tried coaxing her to join me.
She probably will never join me, but at least she trusts me to be responsible and she accepts my naturist hobby as long as I remain discreet.

Suncatcher

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  2:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I've been an open nudist ever since that day about 35 years go ... I visited my first nudist club and ran home telling my family, friends, co-workers, anyone who would listen about how great it was

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  09:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was a closet nudist at first. After a while I got to the point that it didn't really bother me who knew, I was enjoying the lifestyle.

Kim =^.^=

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  2:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say Im still a closet nudist. Only my daughter, step daughter and wife know. My step daughter is the only non-nudist in the house. She's 11 and is having some physical changes so it's understandable and we dont make a big deal about it. I dont try to hide it either, if someone was to ask me, I would tell em, its just never come up in conversation I guess.

Dare to be Bare

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  7:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I used to be a closet nudist but the TV reception was lousy and I there was no room for a chair so I had to stand.

srobert

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  6:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say that I'm a closet nudist, which I kind of feel ashamed about, like I'm letting someone down. However with no public places to go nearby (plus the fact that "summer" lasts for about a day when it seems I'm always at work!) I don't get any real opportunity to be out in public

Matt Cotter
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2004 :  1:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a nudist. I am a geologist working in Melbourne, Australia

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2004 :  03:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would tell anybody that I am a nudist if she/he asks, but I won't just go out and tell everybody I know about my hobby. Just like other forum members, need to exercise some degree of discretion in this clothed society. The United States is rather conservative when compared to other western countries.

Bernie

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are closet nudists, only nude at home alone or abroad on holiday on beaches.

Just don't know how everyone at home might react. Have concerns that people associate naturism with swinging.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  4:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nudeisnatural,

Welcome to the forum.

I started out as a closetnudist, but now share the life style with some family and friends. We also go to O/C beaches at home and abroad. Haven't yet joined a club, but seriously thinking of it.

Chic

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  08:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic,

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated. I am sure we will try to contribut as much as we can.

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  11:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a comfortable nudist. I'm happy with me and I enjoy my nudity on my terms when and where-ever I want to. Having to advertise my preferences is not a subject for public approval . I know the constraints imposed by contemporay tolerance(s) and I accept the fact not all others share my practice of self-being. Hence, I select the time and place for my love of self and expression of same but not as an imposition to others. I do not accept Closet confines and I willingly practice my nudity as I feel fullfilled. To wit, SLO loves nudity but respects the reservations of others.
SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

Mark_497
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  1:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both still closet nudists. We want out but the few people that we've even broached the subject with were very forthcoming about their disapproval. So until we find some nudist friends in the area we'll continue to be loners. Except for here with all you wonderful people.

Mark

Dusty Wake
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  2:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a closet nudist since I can not remember. In my 30's I would move irrigation pipe in a back field nude. Felt great! I then did nothing more until recently. I felt I needed a change in my life and started going nude alone at home. Finally I just told my wife that I was coming out of the closet. (She was afraid I meant something else) That was the first time I admitted to anyone that I liked being nude. She is concidering going nude in the home and may some day go to a hot springs. What a liberating experience. Too bad it took 53 years to get to this point.

In life there is no punishment, just consequences.

love sun

Posted - 11/14/2004 :  3:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are new to "outside the home" nudism. Around the house, when we get home, our clothes come off. I am retired, my wife works. We find there is no other way to enjoy the comforts of life than being totally nude.

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Are you naked right now?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved