Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 441 ]  [ Total: 441 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 For Trade - For Sale or Purchase - Wanted to Buy
 Opportunities to own property near Haulover Beach
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: LIVE NAKED Wristbands Topic Next Topic: 2006 calendar  

jenleeroberts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  09:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit jenleeroberts's Homepage  Send jenleeroberts an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys -

Another shameless Real Estate plug from me, but hey - isn't that what this thread is for??

I've got a couple of clients right now that are looking for investment properties on or near the beach down here in South Florida. Down here, condos that you can purchase and then turn around and rent out immediately are kind of few and far between, but in helping these two clients, I've found a few cool places very close to Haulover that DO allow you to do that.

Anyway, if you've ever given thought to buying a place down here for investment purposes and then eventually moving down here permanently, I can help you do that.

Please take a look at my website and be in touch if you'd like to discuss doing something like this. it is:

www.jenleeroberts.com

And, okay, a shameless brag to go along with my shameless plug. The water temp yesterday at Haulover was in the mid 80s. My husband who HATES cold water and wouldn't go in the ocean at Sandy Hook until late August was in the water all day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jen

Jen Roberts

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  3:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen Roberts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Again everyone -

I just wanted to write a quick post and let anyone who's interested check out the article that was published in the Miami Herald about me today.

I'm a Real Estate agent down here in Hollywood, FL. Hollywood is about 10 minutes north of beautiful Haulover Beach. The fact that I live and work so close to Haulover was no mistake. I used to go to Sandy Hook up in NJ for years and years, so of course when I moved to FL, there was no question that I had to live near Haulover.

When I first started selling Real Estate, I decided early on that my job (and my life) would be much easier (and more fun) if I could work primarily with other naturists. Why not? I've yet to meet a naturist who hated sunshine and beaches! I've met most of my best friends at Haulover, Sandy Hook and Hedonism, so it only stands to reason that I would meet great clients the same way.

Please feel free to check out today's Miami Herald article at:

http://www.jenleeroberts.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR149541/EXTRA4/Hollywood/1114692600.html

And PLEASE be in touch if you - or someone you know - is ready to live near Haulover!

I hope to speak to you soon - thanks for reading!!

Jen Roberts
www.jenleeroberts.com

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  08:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A second article in a year... Great job at promotion!

TheBareOne
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  01:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jen,

Congrats on the great article and for being so up front and public about this wonderful life style. You have definitely found a market and as nudists, we certainly know this market exists and needs more things as this.

TheBareOne

jenleeroberts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  10:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit jenleeroberts's Homepage  Send jenleeroberts an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys -

I have another property available at Haulover Beach in South Florida that I think might interest someone out there.......

This is a 2 bedroom condo at the Tropicana Building, which is the very first building you see North of the nude secion of Haulover Beach. Walking from this condo to your towel on the sand at Haulover would take about a minute and a half.

Anyway, this totally upgraded Penthouse condo has a beautiful, huge, unobstructed view of the Ocean and of Haulover. There just aren't words to discribe this place, and if you're a Haulover Beach junkie, there just aint a better place to call home.

You can check out the details on my website:

http://www.jenleeroberts.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR149541/HOME_SEARCH/Hollywood/1114692600.html?ZKEY=&acnt=AR149541&action=HOME_SEARCH&inwindow=&hs_action=VIEW_DETAIL&listing_id=REAGAD36185790&start=0&grp=ALL

Yup, it's expensive.......... But there's def some flexibility in that price.

Please contact me ASAP via email or at (954) 614-3553 if you want more info. And if you buy this place, you have to let me stay there sometime! :)

Jen Roberts
Classic Realty Group

Previous Topic: LIVE NAKED Wristbands Topic Next Topic: 2006 calendar  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved