Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Susan's First time experience 7/26-7/28!!!!!!!!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: gunnison Topic Next Topic: A newbies first time
Page: of 2

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2002 :  9:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from my first Nudist experience. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here on the board for all of the factual information and all of the positive encouragement... I am very tired and need to unpack tonite and just get some good sleep in....but tomoorrow Ill post a detailed report of my experience.

Susan

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  09:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susan,
"Welcome to Our World" Glad you enjoyed it!

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2002 :  5:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We decided to go to - - in Lutz, Florida (Near Tampa). After reading the board and a few private emails from members we decided this might be the best "positive" environment to give nudism a try. (My boyfriend has been a nudist for a while)

When you drive up there is a large gate and privacy fencing all around. There is a gaurd at the gate who directs you to the main office. We went in and signed in, we had a reservation. Our home for the weekend was a lovely Condo with a wonderful loft, and an extra bedroom.

It was kind of un-nerving noticing nude people walking around! There was a tennis court where people were playing tennis au-natural. I really had a case of the shys at first. My boyfriend was very understanding, however he got undressed right away like nothing was wrong... I undressed, but felt so much better having a large towel around me....
We went for a walk. Wonderful sunny warm day. They have a huge pool where there were quite a few people swimming, children, old folks etc. There was a great water volleyball game going on that was quite a bit of fun to watch.
There is a bar and grill there where we stopped and had an ice tea and just kind of observed.
Everyone was really nice, and after awhile I basicly felt more out of place with the towel around, so basicly I just "lost the towel"
It was really a "freeing" moment. It was nice to sit by the pool in the lounge chairs and get that all over tan. No one leered at me, in fact we just sort of blended right in. I felt very comfortable.
We spent most of that afternoon sitting by the pool, swimming and sipping ice tea.
That evening we drove into town to get a steak, really fun restraunts around.
When we came back we disrobed and went to the hot tubs. They have two there. One which is really hot and a longer one which is warm. That tub had a lot of people there just talking. There was music from a lounge there, however we didnt go in, were not exactly bar type people. But it seemed everyone was having a fun time dancing and enjoying the music.
We spoke with several really nice people. One couple had come over from England for a week at - -. This was their fifth visit, which they do yearly.
On sunday we pretty much just relaxed. We took a canoe out, nude of course and paddled all around this wonderful calm lake. Watched closely for gators, though didn't see one, however i am not one to take a chance!
Had lunch at the poolside grill, great hamburgers. The gift shop there was really unique. Had some very tasteful body jewelry and scarves and wraps and such. I picked up this really pretty pink coverwrap. And of course the - - T shirt!!
All in all I had a WONDERFUL experience and can't wait to go back. Or perhaps hit a nude beach!
Thank You so much to everyone here for all of the encouragement and information.
Ill be watching the board for info on other resorts and beaches!
Susan

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  06:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Congratulations Susan"... and welcome to the real world..!

Bare Hugz... Vera, the Sun Devil

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

http://www.DiabloSunDevils.com

Devils@DiabloSunDevils.com

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  7:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are heading on out to Haulover Beach in the next few weekends. All depends on the weather of course... This time of year is very un-predictible...Ill let everyone know how it goes. My bofriend wants to bring along a video camera, is this usually allowed at Nudist Beaches? He says he wants to record the Tan Lines departurure.....
Also, I know this is a bit of a touchy subject... But what about shaving? Is this quite common or do most women have a bikini cut? I noticed at the reosrt there was a bit of a mix...What can I expect at the beach?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2002 :  10:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since nudism is a cross-section of the population, you'll find a mix.
Shaving has nothing to do with nudism, it's a personal choice. I've friends who aren't nudists and shave. Similarly, I've many nudists acquaintances who don't shave. I do not.

Cameras are a no-no usually at a public beach. If it's obvious that he's taking photos only of you, there shouldn't be any problems. However, should it even remotely appear he is photographing others, his camera may wind up in the Atlantic ocean.

Regards,
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/13/2002 10:09:12 PM

johnyjohn

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  1:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Susan,
Its wonderful hearing the first time experience, I am a person looking for this first time. Due to many limiutations, so far i couldnt do it
but its nice...to have free relaxed moment.

All the best
Johny

naturalrunner

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  7:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First Time Experience:

This week I shed all at Gunnison Beach. The weather was near perfect. I sat in the back of the beach to get used to being nude and having the sun and wind wash over my body in new and sensual ways. I watched as someone sitting near, walked the considerable distance to the water. A while latter he returned. I sat there for a few more minutes and I walked to the water and went in. The water was beautiful. There were at least a hundred people nude in or near the water. They were of all shapes, sizes and ages. It was a liberating experience. There were couples and singles; the singles were both male and female. There was nothing sexual about the experience. I can’t remember when I had a better day at the beach. My biggest problem was a tingling in the arousal route early in the day. With concentration I controlled the urge, until, by the end of the day it as if I had clothes on. I will be going back several more times this summer. Gunnison, for me at least, was a great place to drop my shorts for the first time. Aside: As I as applying my suntan lotion, a male (maybe Gay, maybe not) asked me if I wanted him to do my back, I politely said no thanks – he walked on. Ironically that is the only area that I got sunburned.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  10:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I'm an 18 year old guy from Baltimore. I will be going to Gunnison Beach at the end of the month. This will be my first nude experiance. Does any one have any tips before I head out??? I am feeling rather nervious (I didn't tell anyone i am going).

Thanks
Neo4ever

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  10:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Neo, Bring what you'll need to be comfortable: a sun hat/cap, blanket or chair, sunscreen, sunglasses. Drinking water. Not sure what concessions are there if any. You may want to bring snacks, sandwich, and definitely a trashbag.

You'll do fine. Just don't do anything that you might have to apologize for.

Best regards, Cheri

-
-

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  2:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the advice.
I was looking at the weather forcast for the time I want to go and it is promising to me cloudy. Should I still plan on going? Will there still be others there?

Thanks,
Neo4ever

Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  2:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cloud cover will mean a cooler day, but will probably be fine. You'll still need your sunscreen and other things as mentioned above

bronzestalk

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  02:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its nice to see some first-timers sharing their memorable moments and also others suporting and encouraging them.
I enjoy nudism with my girlfriend but havent done with other nudists.
Looking forward for some encouraging words to kickstart my splash into the beautiful world of nudism...
Cheers,Bronzestalk.

boobiebear

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  8:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, this is my first posting yet I felt that I should reply to this topic, my wife and I went to Villa Grove in Colorado for our first step into nude recreation. It was stange at first but after seeing a few others walking around nude we figured what the heck, we met a few others there who were there for the first time and during the course of our talks someone said that with your clothing on you must have something to hide but with no clothing there is nothing to hide, oh how true. Since then my wife and I have become memebers of the Mountain Air Ranch and enjoy the freedom that only nude recreation can afford to give ............FREEDOM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  10:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site and congrats on your new choice of dress.

Diger

Bero

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  3:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love this world, but I still don't know how to enter it.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: gunnison Topic Next Topic: A newbies first time  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved