Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 482 ]  [ Total: 482 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  1:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well now he is a site I totally forgot. Must be because I used to reply whenever DIGER did. Lately I've been hanging out with a great group of friends at Playalinda just went Saturday got toasted on my rear but enjoyed my 12 friends. I missed chatting with you all and hope to get to Apollo soon.... Pat in Daytona

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2018 :  02:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tansailr

No messages to this site since Diger's last July? Well, to get things going we'll be arriving Monday afternoon and beaching it every day until the 16th. The weather outlook is excellent.
Looking forward to having at least one burger dinner at the Breakers and, of course, the Taco Shack. Now that the wife has a Beall's credit card some close supervision will be needed.

Great to hear from you the other day and sorry we aren't going to be home would have been great for you to stop buy on your way home. We are having a great time in Hawaii and hope to see you next time.

Wish you would start coming in June again. We will have a group of about 15 with us this June, including our son, his newlywed bride and her 4 year old son plus a couple of textile friends of ours we hope to convert.

You guys would have a blast with our awesome group of friends. We seem to grow in number every year and are actually considering starting a traveling naturist club esp since some of us are approaching retirement.

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2018 :  11:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Make sure you add me to that group, Diger! Our group is on KIK, a chat site #Playalindalot13 and also #PlayalindaLocal21andup. Very protected but public group. Some open minded but all in respectful silly fun.

...there are also Apollo groups but none active and too many lurker jumping in looking for naked entertainment.

I would say I'm the senior member, avg age 40s/50s

I still haven't figured out how to insert a file on here. I guess I'm still cyber illiterate... sigh

Pat in Daytona

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  3:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First post of 2019 for this group. We've been here 6 days with 4 to go. All's well esp. since the park service has finally erected a 4x5 ft. sign just ahead of Lot 4 saying "WARNING .. Nude sunbathing may be encountered within Boardwalk 5" In prior years the park service has resisted placing such a sign because it would imply tacit approval of a nude beach. Well, I guess after 10+ years we're now a permanent entity. The terminology is interesting -- "within Boardwalk 5" and not "south of Boardwalk 5". Does this imply acceptance of the nude area growing northward? To be continued......

Edited by - tansailr on 05/14/2019 4:02:53 PM

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2019 :  5:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My gf, myself and some friends will be at Playalinda on Saturday, May 18th then moving to Apollo for Sunday and Monday morning.

Pat

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2019 :  4:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So would like to have an update on nude area , we will be headed down in July and would like to know in advance if the nude area has moved closer to the #5 boardwalk

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  11:03:29 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by david nichols

So would like to have an update on nude area , we will be headed down in July and would like to know in advance if the nude area has moved closer to the #5 boardwalk

There has been a migration north of all the fishermen and crossover. Some are now parking at lot #4 and walk a short distance down lot #4. Rangers have just asked to be prepared to cover if textiles approach

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved