Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  9:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're coming down again July 10th. We hope to see the shuttle take off and meet Mr. & Mrs. Diger while we're there. Can't wait!

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  5:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Like wise JD,
We are coming down a day early hoping to see the shuttle also.

Diger

h8cloz

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  4:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. I'm coming out to Florida (Palm Coast) on business for two weeks and I plan to visit Apollo on Saturday, July 18 and/or Sunday the 19th. If Apollo is closed, I'll try Playalinda. I'm a California boy, so Pirate's Cove in Avila is my normal nude beach. Anyone with inside information about these beaches they would like to share? I know where they are, and all about the parking situations, but the thing that worries me is enforcement, particularly at Playalinda. If I were to be arrested or even ticketed for indecent exposure, my career would be over. Any advice?

I H8 cloz!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  9:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Apollo will not be closed. Some times they close lot 5 for a shuttle launch but you can use lot 4 if that happens. As far as going to Playalinda the whole park is closed down there for a launch, when they have one. I don't know of anything being planed for the time your down there though.

Playalinda has not had anyone ticketed in several years, so it's safe. On saturdays or sundays at Apollo you need to get there about 7:30 am to get a parking spot. So that means an early start from the Palm Coast.

Diger

h8cloz

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  9:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Diger. I'll plan on Apollo for Saturday. I get up early anyway, so I'll probably leave Palm Coast at 0500 or so and get breakfast along the way. I hope the weather cooperates!

I H8 cloz!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  9:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I get it ... I hate clothes ... Good one ... LOL

Good Luck, I know you will have a great time.

Diger

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  11:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just got back from Apollo, and had the great pleasure of meeting Mr. & Mrs. Diger. The weather was great, and it was good to see many of the regulars out as well as a few who came up since Plyalinda was closed for the shuttle launch. We hope to be back sometime in September or October.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  6:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD,
The pleasure was all ours, just wish you two could have joined us thursday too. We missed you but it's good you made it home safe. We enjoyed going out for dinner but almost didn't know you guys with clothes on. LOL

Diger

cezar

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  09:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone planning on going to apollo next week. aug.31-sept.5th? wife and i will be there one of those days

Edited by - cezar on 08/29/2009 7:42:51 PM

flo_rida22

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  12:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what is the age limit to go nude at the beach

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  3:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is no age limit at the nude beach. We have seen kids from about 2 to seniors in their 80s.

Diger

tombstone
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  11:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I was publicly nude in a legal location was at Apollo beach with an ex-girlfriend. The weather was terrible, but we were determined to go anyway. The only bad thing about the weather was a cloudy sky and cool weather due to a hurricane that was off the coast. It didn't bother us. We just couldn't swim because of the potential for rip tides. Barely anyone was at the beach and we were far from the gawker who was sitting near the nude beach sign. The parking lot was nearly empty. So, if you want to go when there's barely anyone around, I suggest you go when a hurricane is far off the coast, heading north without a chance of hitting the beach.

jf0915

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  7:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are relocating this weekend (9/13) from NJ to Daytona Beach. We frequent Gunnison at Sandy Hook in NJ & love it! We visited Canaveral last year to find the nude beach but the day we went it was cold & windy. We just walked the shore line. Only "saw" one person who seemed to be hiding in the sand. We were not sure if we were even in the right area. Any & all suggestions are appreciated. Can you walk to the water nude or do you have to put on bathing suits? We have a wind screen... are they permitted? Any other nude beaches near Daytona? Thanx in advance! Hope to see you at the beach... we are planning on the afternoon of 9/15... can't wait!

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  8:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JF, it sounds like you weren't at either of the two nude beaches on the Canaveral Seashore. Playalinda, the more populated beach, is at the south end of the seashore and north of Titusville. Apollo Beach is at the north end of the seashore and accessible via the town of New Smyrna Beach. Previous posts on this board provide excellent directions to Apollo.

On either of the two beaches it's not necessary to "hide", but for our long term mutual benefit it's very advisable to not be nude in what's regarded as a textile area. If you see folks wearing swimsuits, do the same 'cause you haven't reached the nude area yet.

Also, regarding Daytona, I'm not aware of any nude beaches in that area....I believe Apollo is the northernmost nude beach on Florida's Atlantic coast.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  8:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
jf0915,
All you have to do is go to New Smyrna Beach then drive south to the park, then to the end of the road at lot 5. When you hit the beach walk south till you see the naked people. You don't have to get dressed till you walk out. It's a great place and you will find some very nice locals there also. Guess you guys will be locals by the time we get back there next June.

Diger

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved