Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 226 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  4:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Carolinacouple, Fill out your profile and we will know more about you and can give better advice. If you like a younger crowd you may enjoy Playalinda better, it does have more parking and less of a walk to the nude section.

If you are in the area there's no reason not to try both. We have stayed half the week at one and the rest of the week at the other. We love both but our favorite is Apollo.

Diger

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  8:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Carolinacouple...This time of the year it's best to check the hurricane activity before heading down this way. Hurricane Hanna is to make her arrival this friday and not far behind her are tropical storms Ike and Josephine. Hanna is expected to brush the coast with 70 mph sustained winds which will tear things up a little and make conditions at Apollo somewhat "Breezy".

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  4:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were headed that way this weekend, but Hanna & Ike said otherwise. Loks like a late September or early October trip now.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  10:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Badbugs, How much did the area suffer from Faye?

Diger

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  1:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger....Our immediate area here on the beach is in good shape, had lots of rain and some erosion from Faye and Gustov. West of here the flooding is a major issue, they really can't take much more rain, some areas received over 20 inches in a short period. Hurricane Hanna passed us offshore yesterday and caused winds and rain but no real problems. Hurricane Ike is tracking to the west and should now be nearing the north shore of Haiti and entering Cuba this Sunday. If it turns north into the warm Gulf "Katie bar the door", but then again it's anybody's guess. So much for the weather report, it's back to the pool for now.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  10:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Badbugs,
We hope to get down there next month but only if gas prices come down by then. Ike is still leaving his mark.

Diger

TimJudi

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  3:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
My husband and I are coming to Florida this week (Fri - Mon) and would like to go to one of the nude beaches there. We just want to come for a few hours. We are staying North of Orlando. I have been a nudist for years but my husband has only been to Gunnison Beach once. We are in our 40's. What do you suggest?

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  6:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim & Judi, being N. of Orlando your closest beach is Apollo...and it's also your best choice, considering it'll be a first for your husband. Drive to New Smyrna Beach and then go south on Atlantic until you reach the gate for the Canaveral National Seashore. Pay your admission and drive approx. 4-5 miles to parking lot #5. From there proceed to the beach and walk south for about 1/4 mile and you'll be in the nude area. One hitch, though, if you haven't noticed earlier....you'll need to get there EARLY, esp. on a weekend. Either that or 1) wait patiently in the mid-afternoon for someone to vacate a spot or 2) go to Lot #4 and walk to #5. Remember, there are no services so bring your own food and drink. Enjoy!

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  1:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So forget Apollo and go to Playalinda. You dont have to get out of bed at 0700 dogs crack ass and miss breakfast. Go east on 50 or 46, east thru town to the seashore road,(402) and head for parking lot 13

Live love and have fun

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  08:27:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hernanocpl...have you been to Playalinda recently? I would like to go this Saturday, but haven't seen any recent updated reports? Any recent arrests or troubles there?

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we went at the end of spring and read/heard the garbage being spread. You know, the "avoid the county and we will hurt them in then pocket " brigade. Well they beach was lovely, quite packed together nas they have moved the "backpacker" sign quite a ways closer to PL 13. So now nudists now go further south from PL13.

When will these thickheads get it.

Havent been since then as we have been doing stupid things like work

Live love and have fun

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  12:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm tired of this cold weather, can't wait to get back to Apollo.

Jim

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  7:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm tired of the cold weather as well, but it will be april before I can go to Apollo. Winter started way to early this year.

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  11:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess it will be May before I can get down. Can't wait.

Jim

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  9:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by topcatjim

I guess it will be May before I can get down. Can't wait.

Jim

Hope we see you there again in May. Because of weather and work, we didn't get to come back in September. I'm looking forward to it.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved