Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 The smooth club
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian
Page: of 6

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  8:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just noticed that I responded to this site back in April before we left for DS.

Yes, we left with a "full bush", but being their on the left coast we were def. in the minority.

We both decided to a triangle, then the next day it was a landing strip, and then the following day a small patch, and before you know we were smooth.

We have been that way since we arrived back, and we have enjoyed it. We had to pay off a lot of bets with our friends, but it has been fun.

We generally try to keep it smooth every AM., and we have found that through time we have not had the red bumps and rash. Actually our skin is use to it.

But we have decided that come Labor Day Weekend, we will begin to grown a "full bush" for the winter months, plus we enjoy bleaching an dyeing our "bush"!

Does anyone else out there enjoy doing this?

We are curious.

Cookie

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  7:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Balto Bob and Naisy: I have been waxing for a few years. hair is definitely more sparse but not completely gone. I'd appreciate any information and experience about post waxing creams to reduce hair growth.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  5:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'd appreciate any information and experience about post waxing creams to reduce hair growth.

Although I use an epilator, I wanted to share my experience re hair regrowth, since the epilator works the same as waxing in that it removes (pulls) the hair out root an all.

I've been using the epilator for 4 years now. My hair regrowth has been definitely reduced overall,but mainly in the pubic area above the shaft.

My opinion is that with continued use over time, hair regrowth will eventually eliminated. I base this assumption on two points: 1st) my own regrowth has been reduced 2nd) I know of women who plucked hair, especially eyebrows that eventually led to "no" hair regrowth.

So persistance over many years in using an epilator or waxing will eventually eliminate regrowth.

Chic

Keep it smooth

Edited by - Moderator on 09/05/2007 6:57:34 PM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  8:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that Labor Day has arrived, and fall is in the air, and believe me we can feel here in the Northeast, Mrs. Cookie and I are going back to the "full bush" look.

We enjoyed our Summer of being smooth and enjoyed the feel, but we also enjoy dyeing and bleaching "the bush"!!!

Mrs. Cookie wants to be a bright copper for our annual Halloween Party.

Just remember, we are not here for a long time, so let's all have a good time.

Cookie

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  12:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have started to get waxed recently, long lasting results if a llittle painful at first, but looks and feels great

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  7:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations, shaneone! Keep it going. do you do all, including testicles? You should. My results are very good and yours should be as good.

buttassnakedman

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  12:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Send buttassnakedman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
An alternative to shaving for me Iv'e done the complete waxing treatment a couple of times and it felt really good and smooth for the first week until the hair started growing back and, getting hair bumps. I don't know if I have to continue the waxing treatment to minimize bumps so, I bought a cordless body groomer and, works pretty good with minimal bumps.

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  3:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey zaveh, just back from my second wax, i do get it all done, but as the scrotum skin is very sensitive, the waxer actually tweezes the area
takes longer, but same result overall
I love the smooth look!

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  12:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jimmie51
Working on smoothie, neck to thigh with a small patch. Now using an epilator and it is working but I am interested in the laser for a more permanent loss of hair. Can you and or your wife give a little more information on what is involved, how to find a place to have it done, and some idea on cost. I live in the Lancaster PA area.

Doc

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  1:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shave it off ! Wow, I feel and look so much better. My lady loves it too. Tried many methods, Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades, which are the best in that type of razor. Recommended by some to use the Gillette Lady's Satin Cream Gel. It worked much better than Gillette Men's Foam Shave Cream. Less cutting, smoother gliding. Also, when the hairs are longer, I tried Baby Oil, and that was very smooth. No cutting. It just came off. Amazing ! Others say to try Olive Oil ! However, the Mach 3 Turbo has to be washed off during shaving,, and that means you can not do it in right under a shower, but in it. Have not tried any creams, etc.I'll post a picture when I find out how. What smoothie method do you use !
PeteWhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 07/08/2010 8:41:11 PM

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  1:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First time I tried being a smoothie was when I was 16 at Los Angeles High Scholl. I think I used a old Gillette double edge razor in those days and a shaving mug and brush !How double Dip, Double Cool is that ! I was careful not to cut my penis or anything, and I succesful.I was trim and thin, with a 24" waist and six feet tall by then. Anyway, it was a total turn on. I was amazed that everyone did not do it, mention it, discussed it. That was before computers. By the way, when did you first shave ?

Petewhim

smoothbill

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  11:58:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm 55 y.o. and have been completely smooth from nose to toes since high school. Love the it feels and looks. My girlfriend is also a smoothie.She has been one for 5 years now and would never go back to having hair of any kind.

B&B,
Keep it smooth

wishwarm

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  6:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been smooth in the private area for a decade, but just trim everything else very short, and love the feeling. I think trying it for a month has convinced many to stay with it.

D in Upstate

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2012 :  1:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As time goes on I seem to shave more and more. I love the smooth look on women and I think I look better smooth too. Our son came home from College for 3 weeks for Christmas and I decided since we wouldn't be able to walk around the house nude like we like to, I would let the hair grow and see what it looked like. Since he let 4 days ago I've been fighting the urge to shave. Today off it came. I don't know why, but I think it looks better. I have very little hair left on my head, I don't shave it but cut it very close, and I don't shave my legs or arms, just my chest and down below.

Wayne

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2012 :  2:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love been smooth as much as possible and today I have removed all hair from the nose down. I feel so much cleaner. My wife is a Smoothie too and can understand my desire to be hairless. I really cannot imagine ever going back to having body hair.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved