Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 185 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 The smooth club
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian
Page: of 6

naked-bob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  07:01:36 AM  Show Profile  Send naked-bob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is the club where all the "smoothies" are welcome to talk about shaving.Are you an smooth, when was your first time when you shave?,stories,questions,all about shaving is welcome hear!I hope you will enjoy this club!
Keep it smooth!Keep it shave!

naked-bob

gordotus
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  07:08:48 AM  Show Profile  Send gordotus an ICQ Message  Click to see gordotus's MSN Messenger address  Send gordotus a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave from head to crotch everyday and include legs at least once a week , enjoy the appearance and the feel also like to see it on others ! Have been a smoothie since before it was acceptable !

naked-bob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  07:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Send naked-bob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hy gordotus,i am happy that you enjoy the smooth, keep doing this because is feel and is look more better shaved.

Keep it smooth!

naked-bob

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  1:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girl and I shave each other 2 or 3 times a week, She trims my arms and legs short in the winter and shaves them in the summer, Everything else is shaved smooth front and back, We like having each other smooth. and it feels great.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  5:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by korry

My girl and I shave each other 2 or 3 times a week, She trims my arms and legs short in the winter and shaves them in the summer, Everything else is shaved smooth front and back, We like having each other smooth. and it feels great.

Korry,

It not only feels great to have smooth pubes, but it looks good too.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  6:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chic

quote:

Korry,

It not only feels great to have smooth pubes, but it looks good too.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Chick

I agree with you it does look great too, I love the way my girl looks shaved smooth. She likes the way I look and feel too. Some times when she is shaving me she will leave a thin hair line from my navel down to my shaft, but that is not too often, she likes to keep me totaly smooth.
korry

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  06:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those who have not tried shaving they just do not know what they are missing. Just Like I have said previously I did not know what it was like until I did it. Smooth forever.

Runnner

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  09:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Runner, I have tried it and really do prefer the natural look for me. Shaving definitely is a personal preference and has no relationship to nudism. I've been acquainted with folk who were not nudists and shaved.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  8:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed cheri, its not a nudist thing but a personal preferrence. For me it a seasonal thing, keeping it trimmed neat in the winter and shaved in the warmer months. Just started shaving again last month.

To answer nakedbob's question I started about a year and a half ago. When I first did it I actually didn't like and the red bumps were killer. After getting advise from some of the people in the forum I gave it a second shot and it worked out pretty good and been doing since. May eventually go further and try shaving the chest hair much to my fiances dismay. Ya never know till ya try!

Dare to be Bare

jb

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  09:52:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone use Razor Gator? It helps to shave smooth by removing unwanted gunk from razors, giving you a closer shave. http://www.razor-gator.com

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  10:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jb

Does anyone use Razor Gator? It helps to shave smooth by removing unwanted gunk from razors, giving you a closer shave. http://www.razor-gator.com

Huh, that's interesting, never heard of it before. Does it really work?

Dare to be Bare

jb

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  2:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my sister has been using her Razor Gator and says she has not changed her disposable blade in six months (not joking or over-exaggerating), but for me, i now change mine about once a month or two. so yes, it definitely works.

Edited by - jb on 04/20/2005 2:07:12 PM

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  7:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just shave every two to three days....using a razor....it works just fine...I love the feeling

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  08:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

rickblaine,

I agree. I tried a number of other methods over the years, but I find the razor to be the easiest and best method. I too like the feeling and look of no pubic hair.

Chic

Keep it smooth!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  11:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jb

my sister has been using her Razor Gator and says she has not changed her disposable blade in six months (not joking or over-exaggerating), but for me, i now change mine about once a month or two. so yes, it definitely works.

Sounds worth it. I just bought another pack of blades for my Mach 3, $18.00. I'm changing the blades every two weeks to a month also.

Thanks for the info jb!

Dare to be Bare

jb

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  09:23:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
np man! im just wondering when i'm gonna see the razor gators in stores...

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved