Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 138 ]  [ Total: 138 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  10:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By Labor Day we were both entirely smooth! We had 8 couples over for our annual pool party, we are all nudist. We live quite a distance from our neighbors, so we don't have to worry about privacy. When our friends so that we had both shaved smooth, we surprised them with a gift package of razors, and shaving cream. During the day we saw some of the couples head to have some privacy and slowly but surly everyone was shaved, with the exception of one couple. But they saw the light and the next AM they were shaved. We all had a lot of laughs about it, and when we went to our fav. resort the next week, we were in the majority.

My wife likes the smooth look, but she told me that she is going to let it grow back, and be able to dye her pubic hair. She is a blonde, so as she says, "the carpet has to match the curtins!" I may do the same for the winter, since we enjoy coloring our pubic hair.

I guess you do what makes you happy - Smooth or bushy!!

Off to Fla. for a a few weeks. Hope to spend some time at Cypess Cove.

Cookie

tvgoth1

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  3:07:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving pubes off and on for many years, but have been encouraged to LEAVE it smooth. I recently discovered "sugaring", which is a kind of DIY waxing, and it doesn't seem to work well on my genitals, but its great on like the belly, for instance. So I'm expanding - now I'm smooth from waist to knees. This week I added 'pits, and I LOVE that! I'm gonna keep going until I'm totally hairless. Looks and feels great. And the sugaring is not as irritating as shaving or Nair. Smoothies Rule!

funwithme03

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  02:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually smooth everywhere except for a tiny patch. Occassionally take it down to completely slippery ;)

no tan lines

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  07:39:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How smooth am I? I'm now totally smooth from my nose to my toes and its the greatest feeling ever. Just me and the sun and nothing in between. Wish I had done it years ago. Since going completely smooth it's amazing how many other people you see who are totally smooth.

Live. Lifes to short not to

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  10:05:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well, after about one year, I'm back to just removing my pubic hair including shaft and scrotum. I've got very little body hair, so it wasn't worth the effort.

Chic

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  2:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting more daring with the razor. The only places I have hair left are my head and arms. Dont have a lot of body hair but enough not to like it.

Dare to be Bare

shvdix

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  02:00:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see shvdix's MSN Messenger address  Send shvdix a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Im about the same bare in the... just arms and head left with much hair, would love to trade a few pics

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  10:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started the process of going as smooth as you can get several years ago, by that I mean I starting undergoing laser treatment to permanently remove the hair. If you want to know what smooth really is, have your body treated with a laser. It typically takes about two weeks after the treatment for the hair to fall out, and when it does, you are as smooth as a baby. It's not inexpensive, but it beats shaving all to hell; no more cuts, ingrown hairs and razor bumbs.

Smoothswede

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  01:29:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving all my pubes abot 8 years ago. I have also shaved my legs from time to time, and i really like

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  3:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shvdix

Im about the same bare in the... just arms and head left with much hair, would love to trade a few pics

shvdix, dont have much in the line of pics to share. Only have a few at the beach and the best one is my avatar. If I get any decent vacation shots I'll submit em to the galary.

Dare to be Bare

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  3:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoothswede

I started shaving all my pubes abot 8 years ago. I have also shaved my legs from time to time, and i really like

Just started shaving my legs. Its a little wierd at first to see my legs without hair for the first time but I like it better than the hair.

Dare to be Bare

tvgoth1

Posted - 11/20/2005 :  4:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I've progressed from my last post with the encouragement of my girlfriend, who is also a smoothie. First, I sugared my chest, which really shows off my nipple ring, and then I FINALLY got up the nerve to do my legs! I agree with Bare in the Desert that its very wierd at first, because my calves were very hairy. But it actually looks and feels quite delightful!

ah2benude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  10:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a smoothy too. I've never been a very hairy person, so I started shaving from my knees up to my belly button. So now having no pubic hair matches the rest of me, and it looks very natural.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  8:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
usually nose to toes, but summer only! winters are cold, and that little bit of hair helps keep you warm! winter i shave the pubes only. why can't summer hurry back!

buffetfan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  8:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been shaving my pubic area, belly button to butt, for about ten years. Also shave my pits, especially in summer. Here in Florida having no arm-pit hair or pubic hair keeps you cooler and drier most of the year. Even when you do sweat, there is no hair to trap and hold the sweat so you can air dry quicker, especially if you can wear loose baggy clothes and no underwear. Use a Mach 3 in the shower every other day on average. Moisturize with baby oil when it's warm enough to walk around nude for a while after so it can soak in.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved