Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 172 ]  [ Total: 172 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  4:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She does at times. There are times when my wife goes without in public, usually in the summer when she wears shorts or sun dresses. She doesn't wear them at all at home when she has to wear clothes.

I, on the other hand, do not and haven't since I was a freshman in H.S. Began playing sports and alot of the Jocks didn't wear underwear from time to time. I tried it once and liked it, and never put them on again.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  4:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a personal choice. I've known non-nudists, men and women, who often don't wear underwear as well as nudists.

Personally, when I have to put clothes on, I do. If I'm just around the house and aren't wearing clothes there's no need. I've not worn a bra in several years.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  11:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim and Randy are right, wearing jeans without underwear are not comfortable at all. But sweatpants are a lot better without underwear. I do that all the time.

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  12:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right Bernie, something more loose and less confining.

Kim =^.^=

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  06:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, does it mean wearing a dress or skirt without underwear would feel even less confining ? Somehow my wife is not comfortable doing that in the public.

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  09:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have Bernie, not all the time but on occasion, and it does feel nice.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them when I'm at work. But when I go out to relax I won't wear any. It dioes feel better without than with.

irishred

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Both Kathy and I usually do not wear underwear --- it just depends on the situation. Of course, it is more of a risky proposition for women to do this than men, if they are wearing a skirt. Kathy has had just a few experiences going with a skirt and no panties where she wished she did wear her undies

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does Kathy wear underwear with pantyhose Bob? This is a debate even among non nudist woman.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does Kathy wear underwear with pantyhose Bob? This is a debate even among non nudist woman.

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NO, she does not.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  4:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Prof didn't wear underwear with pantyhose even before she proclaimed she was a nudist.

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  9:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously I wouldn't wear underwear when cycling because of the serious chafing involved. Since I'm mostly sans clothing while at home, if I need to go out and run errand's I invoke the no underwear rule. However I do wear underwear while at work, and I make darn sure it's comfy...Like you Cheri, I haven't worn a brassiere in year's.

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  12:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you bikeracer, burn those bras! However I have seen some men that could use the services of a bra.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  12:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I havnt worn a bra in atleast a year (Had to wear one when I dressed fro Rocky Horror Picture Show, the Mardi Gras show last year , didnt wear anything below the dress though, kinda kewl but sitting was interesting (It was a long dress so I wasnt worried about anything showing).

My only other time wearing a dress was for Theatrical makeup class, which I DID wear pantyhose. Lemme tell ya guys it aint no fun, they are built for women!

As for the underwear, I usually wear em @ work. Since I wear shorts most of the time I have to or I tend to have indecent exposures. If I am on my way to the resort or on weekends I tend not to

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.69 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved