Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 Educating the public about nudism
 Celebrities who are quoted in support of nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudist Philosophy Topic Next Topic: The mainstream media is slowly accepting nudism
Page: of 3

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  8:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Guess what...there are celebrities that join this forum, but you'll never know who...lol

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  8:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where have all you guys been. Alanis said that 10 years ago. And yes there are other celebrities that enjoy nudism. Lets see there's Britney Spears, who walks around naked in both her mansions. Theres Cameron Diaz, who strips at the beach, and who also lives naked most of the time. Theres Justin Timberlake who sunbathes nude, theres Madonna who ..well is constantly nude at home,and everywhere else she can push buttons. Some Hollywood celebrities even host naked parties, on their yachts or at their mansions, or Hotels and they have been for at least 30 years! Only celebrities are invited though. Jennifer Aniston also goes nude at her house, and with Brad Pitt. Jessica Simpson sunbathes, Jennifer Lopez also sunbathes nude, Jim Carrey takes nude swims at his home in Fresno Cali. Gwen Stephani of No Doubt,lives around nudity with her band members because one of her band members doesn't ever where clothes. Gwen Stepahani however is self concious of her body, and hardly ever wears shorts, but wears jeans mostly. Collin Farrel goes nude whenever he can, Johnny Depp skinny dips on his island, Nicole Kidman also likes to be nude in all her homes, especially in Austraila. Angelino Jolie goes topless in other countries, and skinny dips.
Christiana Aguilara suns nude whenever at a beach, Paris Hilton goes nude at her home, and at beaches. The list goes on and on...so almost all the celebrities enjoy nudism. Not just Alanis Morrisette. "And isn't Ironic, dontcha think? It's like rain on your wedding day, it's a free ride on your already way, it's the good advice that ya just can't take, and who woulda thought it figures."

Clintonius

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

Bob S.
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  12:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Rush Limbaugh has made comments saying that we are too uptight here in the States. (referring to nude beaches): "It's definitely cultural. I think we ought to be more like the French in most everything, the Germans as well. We're way too uptight here. It's a beautiful thing over there.

(from H&E Naturist Sept. 2003, p. 48)

Dolly Parton, Bo Derek, P.J. Harvey, and Tim Allen also are quoted in that publication as having no problem being naked and, in fact, may also apply a spiritual/philosophical aspect to nudity.

Bob S.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2005 :  10:07:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised no one her mentionned Alicia Silverstone, who by her own admission is a fan of nude gardening, swimming and...trampolining.

Here are some quotes by her:
"I spent time growing veggies, hanging out with my dogs, reading, doing yoga, being naked on the beach in Hawaii and just having fun."
“I’ll go to any nude beach. I will take off my clothes in most circumstances. In fact, I even garden naked.”

She was apparently also contacted by a British Naturist association to make an appearance (she's half British) I don't know what came of it.

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2005 :  1:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
was watching Ellen and Kelly Klarkson was on says she goes nude at home as well..

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  12:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I notice a lot of Famous Females saying they go nude, not as mny Famous Men. A stark contrast to Un-famous people. Could it be the women really do do it, and with our society it is more accepting for those Eccentric people, is it publicity for the women 'Hey you should like me, I am naked all the time?'. I don't know. I hope it is the former.

And why not as many admitted Male Celeb nudists, are there more but they dont want to Stand Out?

Just some idle thoughts.

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

maurice
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  2:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Send maurice an ICQ Message  Click to see maurice's MSN Messenger address  Send maurice a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
recently robbie williams rock &popstar from the uk mentioned in a press interview he would like to become a nudist,
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/20522004.htm

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  4:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cher was just down in this part of the world doing a tour,and was on T.V. doing a half hour interview with one of our current affairs front men,talking about her career and personal life.
The interviewer asked Cher,"What is your fondest memory of your life?"
To which Cher replied,"Me and my kids naked on the beach on holiday in Tahiti."
She said this matter of factly as if it was normal behaviour,as of course it should be.
The interviewer asked,"You were naked?"
"Yes" she replied.
Now I have never been a fan of Cher's music,but the manner in which she answered this question has earned my respect for the woman.
Good on you Cher,gonatural.

Naturally Kiwi

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  09:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ya, but if a Guy said that, famous or not, it would be all over the papers and Child Protective Services would be called on him. Though if he said 'Me and my Family naked on the beach on holiday in Tahiti' it would be different. I guess.

Wish we didn't have to watch our phrasing, it should be a natural normal no special thing thing. But a large percentage of the US (The 'Moral Majority') think everyone should be dressed, even while showering

We just need more and more people (Famous or Not) stating matter of factly and as a normal comversation that we run around naked enjoying life free from the etxtiles

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  1:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think the "moral crusaders" are the majority,they are just the noisiest(sp?).
However if you let them go on unchallenged it wont be long before their views do become that of the majority.Societies are so easily swayed.

Cheers
Kiwi

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  08:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kiwi,

I know the 'moral majority' is nowhere NEAR a majority of the US, but unfortunatly they are the most vocal like you said. They have organized write-ins, stay @ home followers who watch and listen to everything so they can tell others what horrid stuff was on so they can write more letters and make more calls. A lot of these people are the same people you see gossiping over the fence with only 'good, juicy gossip', most of it vindictive and mean.

--------------------

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  10:49:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though Kate Moss has never publicly declared herself a nudist, she has made it obvious that she embraces our culture. This pic is part of a series with her niece, best friend and goddaughter. If that's not nudist, I don't know what is.

(I cropped it because I don't know what is tolerated here)

Download Attachment: katem.jpg
51.57 KB

tinaland

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  1:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudony, the file didn't work for me. Is there a link?

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  1:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering the current political climate here in the US what Cher did took guts. Things go in cycles and I just hope we have seen the limit of the conservative anti-nude movement. No matter how many celebs take the plunge and come out about enjoying nudity I doubt it will ever become extremely popular. There are just to many other factors in our society trying to make us feel insecure about ourselves. In fact a good many of them seem to make a great deal of money out of preying on our perceived inadequacies. So until we progress as a society and really begin as a culture to accept and respect one another we will remain in the minority. Of course that's just my opinion.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

Edited by - NudeAl on 03/06/2005 1:08:17 PM

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  4:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well then,perhaps it is time for us to stand up and be counted and put our argument forward.
If only one side of an argument is presented,then how is it possible for society to make an informed and intelligent decision.
The more we let these people go off unchecked,the harder it will be to practice nudism in the future.
We are NUDISTS/NATURISTS not paedophiles.Show them there IS a difference.
A big difference.
I would be willing to bet the ratio of paedophiles in the textile world,far out numbers the ratio in a truly nudist world.
That is why I applaude what Cher said.Not so much because of "what" she said,but "how" she said it,very matter-of-fact,completely normal,nothing wrong.My hat(and everything else) off to you Cher.

Cheers Kiwi

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Nudist Philosophy Topic Next Topic: The mainstream media is slowly accepting nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved