Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaving your own pubies 101
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: EPILATORS Topic Next Topic: Rash after shaving
Page: of 5

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  11:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Or, how to shave yourself without cutting the bejesus out of your private parts, necessitating a trip to the emergency room and an embarrassing explanation to medical personnel why there is a huge bleeding cut on your genitals.

This is my method. I've done it twice so far, without serious consequences.

First, before you start shaving yourself you might want to ask a partner to do it to you a few times, to get used to the feel of a razor on such a delicate area. Once you're no longer so squeamish about it, you're ready to attempt it yourself.
I fill a bathtub partially full of hot water. I use shaving cream and a regular dollar store razor. The important thing is not the type of shaving cream or the razor but your state of mind. If you're drunk off your ass, high on drugs, crying from an argument with your boyfriend or worrying about your car insurance payment, its probably not wise to be monkeying with a sharp metal object near your naughty bits. It's important to be calm and relaxed and to clear your mind. Short, light strokes are the key == light as cornsilk. By the time your halfway finished the bathtub water will be pretty nasty so I would let it out and fill up with fresh hot water. Took me at least five or six applications with the shaving cream, but I seem to have done a thorough job. Self confidence is key. Try to stretch the strip of skin you are shaving for a closer shave. Remember to get between the thigh and the genital area. For women who have had cesareans like me, its probably a good idea to be extra careful when maneuvering the razor around the surgical scar. Finally, when you are finished, just rinse extra good with hot water, towel off, and apply lotion as desired. (Powder is not a good idea as it tends to cake in folds.)

If you should happen to cut yourself, DON'T PANIC == stop what you are doing and get out of the bathtub. Apply pressure over the wound and if the bleeding doesn't slow down or stop, don't be afraid to call 911. Hopefully none of you will ever have to worry about this.

Happy shaving!

When you're a nudist, life's a beach! :-)

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  11:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Noxzema has bikini Size razor packs out, three razors in a set (around 3 bucks or so US) They are smaller then normal razors so shave smaller areas better. Great things.

Thanks for the post Conster. Have you checked out the Shaving forums?
http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=106

Thanks for the good writup BTW :)

edited because I can't sepll @ night
--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Edited by - papabare on 03/16/2004 11:52:12 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  11:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of good information there Conster74.

Kim =^.^=

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  11:48:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's excellent info for a woman Conster74, but I'm a man and have similar fears. The shaft I am ok with, but because of the way the skin is so loose on the balls, how to shave with a razer without nipping something? Guess that's why I trim instead of shave, but I'm looking for some advice on this so I can be more comfortable with doing it. Once, when I was younger, I tried to shave with an electric razer and caught the skin of my ball sack in the razer. That must have left an impression because now I use a mustache trimmer where the razer cannot touch the skin. I shave my face with a Gillette Sensor, but don't want to castrate myself by using a blade improperly down there. Advice from the experienced please?

Don

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  4:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Don,

I'm a shaver for over 20 years. The safest method for removing hair on the ball sack is a razor. I use a Gillette Mack3 with Edge shaving gel.

Shave after a hot shower. My sack is usually tight and more amenable to shaving. In any event, draw the skin tight bringing the blade upward or with the grain. Then you shouldn't have any trouble.

After shaving for a while, your skin, just like your beard, adjusts to the frequent shaving.

Just take your time and you should be OK.

Good luck, Chic

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  5:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chic, I'll let you know tomorrow how it turned out, unless I'm still bleeding then...

Don

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  5:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Don,

Just take your time, use a good razor and you shouldn't have any bleeding.

Chic

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  6:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jdr;
Don't stress about the shaving, it's a matter of concentration and enjoyment. I've been shaving my penis and testicles for almost 15 years, and I always do it "dry". No soap, no lather, just the blade and me/my "tools". To take care of the droopy sack syndrome I find it important to get a purposful erection which adds tension to the scrotum. Use a triple blade razor and always shave up. From the anal area to the shaft of the the penis. Light strokes are obviously the best and you will be rewarded with a smooth area of enjoyment.
You might want to look at the Smoothy Club (Dutch) website. Good info there on being the Barest of the Bare.
And, I'd like to know where a nude beach is on Oahu? I thought the state government was VERY anti-naturist there? We get to HI every other year so the info for our 2005 trip would be nice.
Take care, and enjoy the "smooth".
Mahalo...

nkt

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  8:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kauai1, check your private mail for directions.

Don

greg_ldssdc047
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  01:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Send greg_ldssdc047 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Call me a word-snob if you will, but I get rather turned off when people call it a "ball sack". Less offensive, but technically incorrect is "testicles". The testicles are inside.

What we're trying to shave/trim, gentlemen, is called a "scrotum". I prefer the medical terminology for body parts, rather than the uncouth colloquial synonyms.

FYI: I find the Gillette Venus works very well for my scrotum. I have no qualms about using a "woman's razor".

Greg

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  12:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kauai1,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your contribution.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  04:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kauai1 welcome to the forum. Glad to have more nudists from beautiful Hawaii. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  3:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg,

I see no word-snob there, I too am one for the real terminology, that way you know what people are on about. I'm all for medical terms.

It reminds me of one episode of the Simpsons when Principal Skinner was worried about some rodents chewing through his ball sack - at the time he was tied up by the students in the sack they keep the foot-, medicine-, basket-, hockey- balls in.

Ho Hum,

M

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  04:52:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seems like I have missed a bet. I have never watched the "Simpsons", and I see all the quotes from the show!

Kim =^.^=

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  2:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to shave my pubic hair and my scrotum, but i found a better way. I have been using an epilator (Braun Silk-epil) The resuklts are great. I no longer get stubble back the next day. It hurt a little the first couple of times, but now there is no pain at all. I now do my entire body from my nose to my toes with the epilator. The hair come back slower and slower and also much finer. I can go several days before I touch up again with the epilator. Has anyone else tried this method?

swimazon

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Send swimazon an ICQ Message  Send swimazon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've tried the epilator and have to say the only way I could use it is to be strapped down and someone else do it... it hurts so much! Glad you get on OK with the thing.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: EPILATORS Topic Next Topic: Rash after shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved