Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  12:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Trying to figure out here.....How would a nudist cross dress?

Kim =^.^=

Would probably have to cross UNdress.

With God as my witness, I've seen a guy a couple of times at Haulover who wears a pink chiffon teddy/sundress ladies' swimsuit kind of thing. Talk about your fashion risk! He wears that, but isn't brave enough to go nude. Go figure.

Randy

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  8:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Why do you not all calm down?
A naturist is a naturist is a naturist.
Do not get uptight about it.

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  7:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It seems to me that the USA has more complexes than us in Europe.
Whoever said BODY ACCEPTANCE is right. Live with what youv'e got and accept what you see. We girls are not all super-models or built up with silicone.
As for context - somebody mentioned that his lady got uncomfortable wearing a swimsuit among naturists. Right on - I took a (female) friend to a naturist beach where she kept on her bikini bottom. Then she went for a walk and came back totally nude -"Everbody else was. Why not me?" was her comment.
How to be relaxed with being nude. Start at home. Strip to do the housework -(but put on an apron to cook!). Then gardening - if you are not too overlooked! Then into your pool (if you have one). Invite female friends and stay nude (courage!). My experience is that they want to to try nudism.

Sarah.

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  8:18:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One way to try nudism for a first time is to get up a group of friends and go to a nude beach "on a dare". The strength of peer pressure not to be "chicken" will help you take everything off..and the surprising fact that nobody else on the beach "gives a rip" if you're naked or not reinforces the fact that the earth won't stop spinning if you take your swimsuit off.
The subsequent trips are much easier.

Ash

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  9:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ash,
My first experience was with an (elder) girl friend - a practising naturist. She stipped (lovely body totally suntanned)and dared me. So I did, and looked silly with my white bikini lines. Since then..I live totally nude.

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  9:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

One way to try nudism for a first time is to get up a group of friends and go to a nude beach "on a dare". The strength of peer pressure not to be "chicken" will help you take everything off..and the surprising fact that nobody else on the beach "gives a rip" if you're naked or not reinforces the fact that the earth won't stop spinning if you take your swimsuit off.
The subsequent trips are much easier.

Ash

Ash,

Good point. Peer pressure got me started, the other two I was with were like "If we don't care if you are nude, why should you?" It totally flipped the whole thing around - instead of seeming odd to be nude around others, it seemed the right thing to do. And now I love it.

Morgan

nudist0010

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  8:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how young is to young to be a nudist...I see some kids i think are 5 years old! isn't that agenst some kind of law?

nudist0010

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  8:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and i have another question. What is the rule on masturbating...is it place by place or is it just a common rule you should follow?

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  07:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nudist0010

and i have another question. What is the rule on masturbating...is it place by place or is it just a common rule you should follow?

quote:

Nudist0010!! I can't believe you asked that but since you did..... my personal belief is that you should REFRAIN from masturbating in public because you'll make everyone ELSE go BLIND!!

Seriously, that's the most tasteless question I've seen on this board. I have the feeling that post won't be on here long once Kevin wakes up and gets to work.

Ash

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  08:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

[quote]Nudist0010!! I can't believe you asked that but since you did..... my personal belief is that you should REFRAIN from masturbating in public because you'll make everyone ELSE go BLIND!!

Seriously, that's the most tasteless question I've seen on this board. I have the feeling that post won't be on here long once Kevin wakes up and gets to work.

Ash

While I agree, it is entirely inappropriate to masturbate in public (it is a sex act and a very quick way to raise the anger of most ANYONE in the area. It can lead to arrest, charges, etc. If done at a nude beach or facility, you can also be thrown out or worse, the beach or facility get closed down.

Because of the above paragraph, I do feel that it is a very appropriate question.

To paraphrase Ashley.... DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC!!!

Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  10:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, friends, for stepping in so Admin & I didn't have to.

Nudism is not about sexuality. It's about enjoying the freedom from constrictive clothing and accepting yourself and others for who you are and not what you look like, own, or wear.

:)

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  6:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay.....that was a weird question. Back to the topic.

Is it considered safe to go to a nude beach alone if you are a girl? I realize people are going to say it depends on where you are talking about, but I am curious for peoples thoughts. I am thinking about i for this summer, maybe at Sandy Hook, which I think is the closest to Delaware, where I live.

Morgan

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  6:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RunnerGirl - I went to Gunnison Beach 14 times last summer and saw single women on every occasion - amazed me as I personally don't have the guts - but they are there. Being a public beach anyone can and does show up and I don't think it was well policed by the regulars as I saw men masturbating, gawkers and people taking pics that thought they were sneaky - and I never saw anyone intervene but it is a public beach and not going to be as well monitored as say a resort...

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  7:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

Okay.....that was a weird question. Back to the topic.

Is it considered safe to go to a nude beach alone if you are a girl? I realize people are going to say it depends on where you are talking about, but I am curious for peoples thoughts. I am thinking about i for this summer, maybe at Sandy Hook, which I think is the closest to Delaware, where I live.

Morgan

Morgan,
What do mean by "safe"? Safe from sexual approaches?
I go to to nudist beaches by myself and feel safe (again - the possible difference between US & Europe).
As the mail that follows yours - there are some oddballs out there. I've had a man chat to me and become erect but still felt safe - what? Rape in public??
And girls who want to have want their backs oiled - nothing sexual.
Suggestion - find a nudist resort/holiday village, any misbehaviour there is totally
unacceptable.

Sarah

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  7:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know what exactly I meant by "safe", I was just curious what people thought. I do have to say that if I saw someone masturbating, or if I was alone and a stranger came up to me and got erect, that would freak me out a little bit - or a lot! I am only 18. From what you, Robin/Sarah are saying, it sounds like it may not be a good idea for me to go alone.

Morgan

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved