Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 475 ]  [ Total: 475 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

don98370

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  8:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to impress a new girl friend since she had told me a story about a wild thing she had done. I bravely wanted to appeal to her wild side. It was only our third date. I drove to her home, stripped completly naked and knocked on her door. She didn't answer. It was in January. She lives on a country road so I didn't expect anyone to walk by. Three people did, one at a time. My clothes were in my car. It was too far to run to my car so I just froze, not only from the cold, but maybe they won't see me. I stood there shivering for about ten minutes before she finally answered the door. She laughed, but didn't even offer to warm me up.

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  12:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the "uni pool"? Please explain.
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

swam nude in the uni pool and then dragged canoes in and floated them, and sank one by accident.

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  01:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While in high school, I walked home alone several times after an evening event, about 10 pm. I went down an alley and since I could not see any house lights at that time, I took of my clothes and walked part of the way naked. It was very scary, lest I meet someone. I wanted to do it more often, but descreetion limited the times and distance. But the memory of the few times has remained with me.

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  11:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bravest thing I guess is get started in nudsim/naturism. My first time was at a nude beach. I was scared to death. I was brought up in a clothes compuslive house. Just had to do it. Learned some about nudism while I was stationed in Germany. Of course I was hooked and never looked back. Not as brave as some to streak and the like. If I do go nude it is with other nudists or in a location that is nude friendly like the area near me..I hike nude and at times meet up with clothed people. Don't cover up since I am getting more comfortable with my nudity.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  10:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"uni pool" is short for university pool.

it was after hours. the university center was closed, unguarded, and whoever occupied the premises didnt care much about anyone else's behavior.

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  09:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. That clarifies it.
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

"uni pool" is short for university pool.

it was after hours. the university center was closed, unguarded, and whoever occupied the premises didnt care much about anyone else's behavior.

Ketchummaine
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  9:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ketchummaine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudetoo

when the pit bull saw me comming out of the house it scarred him so bad he ran off!!
pretty bad when you can scare a pit bull!

I have a story where my nude body scared a full grown black bear. I posted it once before, but here it is:
quote:
Originally posted by Ketchummaine

This fall I was skinnydipping up in the woods at Ketchum. I ducked under the
water , and when I came up, I noticed that I was being watched. Not 30 yards
downstream was a full size black bear heading upstream. Moving slowly, I exited
the water to gather my clothes and head back to the car. When the bear saw me,
he/she turned and quickly ran away up into the woods.

The lesson
learned: Kevin's body is enough to scare a bear

Have a GREAT Day!
Kevin
http://www.ketchummaine.org

Edited by - Ketchummaine on 04/10/2005 9:50:44 PM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  03:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, we have a new "bravest thing we've done nude". My fiance and I just got back from a 2 hour nude drive around the outside edge of town. Just got back.

We decided to take a drive to get some time away from the kids and talk a bit. Was one of the most relaxing drives I've ever taken.

Dare to be Bare

ballsontheline2000

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  06:48:35 AM  Show Profile  Send ballsontheline2000 an AOL message  Send ballsontheline2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was a senior in High School and I was staying overnight with my friend Kerry. We walked by the school and over the levy. Kerry dared me to strip and run nude over to the school and back. I have a very tiny dick and I had just shaved off my pubic hair. He smiled when he saw me nude. I ran nude through the school field to the back of the school. If I had been caught, I would have been embarrassed. It was exciting.

Mike

seapro
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  09:13:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have driven the car while nude numerous times. Although I have not done this in quite some time I remember thinking what would happen if I was pulled over by a police officer. I always drove nude at night to lessen the chances of someone being able to see me and possibly call the police. It was exciting driving around the city while naked. Once I arrived home from my nude drives I would park in my driveway in full view of anyone that would happen by and walk into my house unclothed. If any of my neighbors ever saw me they never said anything.

Stay bare and stay smoooooth

darrinjill

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  01:44:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While we were still dating in college, my wife was living with her mom. I was sleeping over one weekend, and around 11:00 p.m. we had a crazy idea. We climbed out her second floor window nude (a descent that included a very painful slide over the porch roof), grabbed the bikes out of the garage, and went for a tour of the neighborhood. It was a little unnerving, but thrilling at the same time since the entire neighborhood was lit by streetlights. It was like daylight!

We returned to her house a half-hour later and realized that climbing up to the window would be impossible. Giggling, we headed for the back door, knowing it would be locked and we would have to wake her mother up. She thought it was hysterical, but I was less than thrilled about meeting her mom at the door in the nude.

As luck would have it, the door was unlocked (for the first time my wife could remember) so we scurried back upstairs.

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my younger days I ventured into some situations which could have proven embarassing. What comes to mind was the night that my female friend and I were out parked on a country road. There was a slight drizzle and I convinced her to get naked with me and take a stroll along the road. We were about a 1/4 mile up the road when we saw some car lights coming at us and we made a bee line for the car. She uttered something about us being up a creek if the car had been a sheriff's car and he saw us. OOOOps.

SLO learned something that night and grew up to be a happy backyard nudist.

Happy tans at ya!

SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

ballsontheline2000

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  5:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ballsontheline2000 an AOL message  Send ballsontheline2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was a freshman in college and I enjoyed streaking in the woods at night. I was running on the deserted road through the park when I saw headlights. I was able to get off the road and hide until the car went by. After the car passed I kept running on the road. A few minutes later I saw another set of headlights. This time, there was no place to hide. They saw my naked, shaved pubes and honked. It was a lot of fun.

Mike

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  9:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i slept naked ontop of a truck in the middle of iraq during the start of the war.....stuuuuuupid.

got stress?GET NAKED!

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  11:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn dude! You could have had your weenie, weeniered and your carcass tanned by some Iraqi who's family had just moved to LA, Ca and needed some back drop for their AM/PM Teleban Gas Station.

You deserve the William Clinton/Hillary Clinton badge of big Cahonnies.

SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved