Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 513 ]  [ Total: 513 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  04:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you were really lucky too nudeguy. Its a wonder no one turned you in. I see on the news a lot where peeping toms are caught outside someone's house nude. I can imagine it was and experience of a life time for a 15 year old boy.

Kim =^.^=

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  9:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right, Kim, I was lucky. If someone caught me, my fear would not be for the police but for the whooping my parents would have provided.

Back in the 70's, cops in bigger cities had higher priorities than hunting down teenage streakers reported via 911 calls. Crime is much worse now though.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  11:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know nudeguy, I think they ought to spend more time hunting down Arab terrorists here, and leave the spanking of the kids to us.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't necessarily think it's brave but I have been doing more things around the house in the nude, like painting, minor construction, repairs and maintanence to the house. Last week, I painted the front doors to our house with them wide open and was nude the entire time. I go out into the garage with our garage door open in the nude to get some tool or a cold drink outta the refrig.

I don't flant my nudity and am cautious of the neighbors being ourtside but I still kinda "push that envelop" on being nude as I can during my daily routine.

leo 50
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  2:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Send leo 50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
bravest thing? have driven nude,gone to mailbox nude [live in semi rural area], done nude hiking,[can't swim :( ] gee hardest thing i ever done was leave north carolina. bravest-----"accept myself" is the bravest thing i ever done. when i done that, my nudist lifestyle became easier to admit to. and with that i was able to relate to others how i came to accept that lifestyle,as a open person rather then the encased person i was.

if you reach for the stars ,you shall hold them in your hand.

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  8:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On new years eve in 1999 my wife and I rented a limo and had the guy drive around the Atl. for 5 hours while we were nude in the back! I would do it again in a heart beat,we had a blast!!! Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  04:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds like fun Dave, of course the windows were tinted dark I assume? I think the sun roof would have been fun to ride aroun in too.

Kim =^.^=

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  11:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hike nude fairly often but I try not to be seen unless the destination is at or on the way to a nude location. I always hike nude when heading to a nude hotsprings for example. But the wildest craziest thing I can recal is walking nude across San Fransico in the Bay to Breakers foot race in 2000. Man what a rush! I almost chickened out at the start had it not been for a group of friends that I went up there with I might have. I'm not sure if I will do it again but I'm glad I did it at least once. I told my brother about it and he laughed his butt off. He couldn't believe it so of course I showed him the pictures he laughed even more.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  05:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was talking with a friend of mine this weekend at the club. We got on the subject of crazy things. She related a story about her husband skydiving with a group of guys into a nudist club. They jumped out of the plane with just their parachutes, reserves, helmets and boots. All of them made it into the nudist club except her husband who landed outside the club in a field. Since he was nude, he had to wrap the parachute around himself and walk to the road. People would drive by, look at him a and laff. No one would give him a ride until some one from the club finally found him!

Kim =^.^=

Matt Cotter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2004 :  02:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All! The bravest thing I have done nude was to streak naked through a football match during my final year in High School. Everyone was in hysterics as I got chased by a couple of teachers who soon caught me. The most embarrassing part was being made to walk nude back to the change rooms past all my classmates.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2004 :  02:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can imagine that would have been embarrassing Matt.

Kim =^.^=

Matt Cotter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2004 :  6:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah it was Kim, but it did wonders for my self confidence.

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2004 :  02:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being nude is all about self confidence and feeling happy about the way you are. I recall when I thought I might be weird doing it and needed to chat it over with someone but didn't know how to introduce the topic. An ex-girlfriend was coming round, she had seen me naked in a sexual context so I was sunbathing nude when she arrived. Strangely, it was embarassing getting up and walking around to get her a chair. She had no problem with it, we chatted about it and that was my start to feeling liberated about nudity and to know it was more natural to enjoy the sun unclothed than clothed.

Buck

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  6:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I participated in a Spencer Tunick installation at the opening of a major art gallery (Saatchi) in London, England. The outdoor event was attended by quite a lot of major show business personalities and politicians (they kept their clothes on) and could be easily seen by tourists riding the London Eye and anybody crossing Westminster Bridge. The event was covered by UK national TV and newspapers, it made it onto many web sites and news media around the world, including the US and Australia.

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  9:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This would have to be the bravest thing that I have probably ever done while being naked. I went to a kaeroke party a nude kaeroke party, and I was susposed to get up and sing a song next. So I got up and started singing. While I was singing I had an unexpected visitor that got up to say hello..lol. Yep I was singing hard....no pun intended. I noticed that it was hard, but I just kept singing, and eventually made it through the whole song with my friend. At the end I expected everyone to have jaws on the floor, but they applauded as if I had done a concert. I was relieved. People even shook my hand afterwards. There was no shame, and it was a great experience...daring but great nonetheless....lol

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved