Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 185 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  10:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe not the bravest thing and much to the displeasure of the wife, I was helping a friend who is building a new house. Well last summer I was running dozers, loaders and back hoes for him, all in the nude. It was just us two guys so we did not think much of it. I like the feel of the fresh air/sun and even rain sometimes on the old body! I like to hike in the nude but we have limited areas up here for that.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  12:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A funny story picking up on building a house, while nude.

Our closest nudist friends have a vacation/winter home in AZ. They bought the house knowing, though nearly turn key, that changes and improvements would need to be done to make it their own and better suit our lifestyle.

Many, many trips out to their home, from ours, to visit and help them with all the improvements they wanted to make. He's a contractor and does all these things for a living so I was the gopher and helper and student.

While working on a project, our female friend who is sitting naked on a lounge chair next to another lounge chair with my naked wife in it, says to her husband ... "don't you think you should put some clothes on while you're working?" My wife says, "if they get dressed, nothing will get done!" Our female friend says ... "True. Keep working naked!", as she tips her tall cold beverage toward us as to toast us for the work we were doing!

Though I've never built a home while naked, I've made some huge improvements to a home while naked and can tell you that I am much more productive while working nude!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  08:22:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

A funny story picking up on building a house, while nude.

Our closest nudist friends have a vacation/winter home in AZ. They bought the house knowing, though nearly turn key, that changes and improvements would need to be done to make it their own and better suit our lifestyle.

Many, many trips out to their home, from ours, to visit and help them with all the improvements they wanted to make. He's a contractor and does all these things for a living so I was the gopher and helper and student.

While working on a project, our female friend who is sitting naked on a lounge chair next to another lounge chair with my naked wife in it, says to her husband ... "don't you think you should put some clothes on while you're working?" My wife says, "if they get dressed, nothing will get done!" Our female friend says ... "True. Keep working naked!", as she tips her tall cold beverage toward us as to toast us for the work we were doing!

Though I've never built a home while naked, I've made some huge improvements to a home while naked and can tell you that I am much more productive while working nude!

Just be sure that nothing is "Sticking out" when you use the circular saw.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  10:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very careful of that! I like and need all that I have!

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  11:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ran out of house at 7am to get newspaper and ran back in, heart was pounding before,during, and after I did this, because of neighbors surrounding houses and at any moment I suppose anybody could've walked by too, only had a shoe holding door open slightly, fortunately it was a nice bright sunny day, not a windy one

Shaun Manuel Sigala

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  09:02:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey nudeman, good to hear. I do that myself regularly. Problem here is its still winter so that makes the dash pretty fast. I tend to do it while its still a bit dark and quite early. I know most of the neighbours and don't really want to cause an issue, probably cause more of a laugh really. Cheers, SBN.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  5:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fortunately we live in a rural area. Im usually up each morning by 5. I walk naked to the road to get the paper in the paper box, grab my first coffee and sit on the front porch reading it and my email and forums. On national holidays I walk the front property line along the road and install american flags on each fence post. Yes it is before sunrise and neighbors are sleeping yet.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2016 :  09:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I mowed a portion of the yard last night in the nude. Yard is only visible to one neighbor, but she (they) are never outside, so I don't worry about them when I'm out working in the yard. I was definitely keeping an eye out for visitors coming up the drive, but we seldom get those.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2016 :  07:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walked around a small inner suburban block in Melbourne years ago one very hot summer night. May well have had a few drinks at the time. SBN.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2016 :  10:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to think the bravest thing Ive done nude is driving naked.. But now I would say it's participating in the Philly Naked Bike Ride. I've done it the last 3 years and its a blast every time, but I'm always nervous till it starts then once we are riding I just love I'm the moment and love it!

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2016 :  09:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That sounds like something that has to be on the bucket list. I drive naked to and from the beach often but the bike ride has appeal. Not sure if it still happens in Melbourne here in Victoria, it used to but typically I think too much was left to too few and the organisers have said they are not doing it again. May happen elsewhere in Oz, might have to track one down. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2016 :  12:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Prof and I were binge watching a TV series and finally stopped the DVD player and were headed off to bed. I always lock up, bring in the pillows from the glider on the front porch and if my car is on the street, I'll bring it up onto the drive way.

I was almost 1 am when we stopped watching TV so I started my nightly routine. It was a little chilly out so I slipped on my lightweight BB jersey but left it unbuttoned. I turned off the porch light and headed out. I hit the unlock button on my key fob and the doors unlocked. It was so quiet out that the doors unlocking made a loud enough sound to alert my neighbor across the street. I'm walking toward my car and the neighbor saw me pretty much naked with the lights on from the house directly across the street. He just waved and went inside his house. I finished up my routine.

I suspect he's seen me before and I've not noticed. He sits on this balcony and smokes. He sits low enough that you can't see if they are up there. Only time I know someone's up there is if his wife is on her cell phone, then the entire neighborhood knows she's up there!

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2016 :  3:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

That sounds like something that has to be on the bucket list. I drive naked to and from the beach often but the bike ride has appeal. Not sure if it still happens in Melbourne here in Victoria, it used to but typically I think too much was left to too few and the organisers have said they are not doing it again. May happen elsewhere in Oz, might have to track one down. SBN.

The Philly Naked Bike Ride (PNBR)is the second largest in the US, second to Portland. If it is well organized like the PNBR it will be great fun. If you can id say go for it. You won't regret it.

Blessed Be!!
Derek

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2016 :  3:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

The Prof and I were binge watching a TV series and finally stopped the DVD player and were headed off to bed. I always lock up, bring in the pillows from the glider on the front porch and if my car is on the street, I'll bring it up onto the drive way.

I was almost 1 am when we stopped watching TV so I started my nightly routine. It was a little chilly out so I slipped on my lightweight BB jersey but left it unbuttoned. I turned off the porch light and headed out. I hit the unlock button on my key fob and the doors unlocked. It was so quiet out that the doors unlocking made a loud enough sound to alert my neighbor across the street. I'm walking toward my car and the neighbor saw me pretty much naked with the lights on from the house directly across the street. He just waved and went inside his house. I finished up my routine.

I suspect he's seen me before and I've not noticed. He sits on this balcony and smokes. He sits low enough that you can't see if they are up there. Only time I know someone's up there is if his wife is on her cell phone, then the entire neighborhood knows she's up there!

Our driveway is behind our house, there is only one neighbor who can see into our drivway and backyard. If it is after dark and I need to get something from my car I will usually go out naked. Ive never been caught that I know of boy he is a cool guy O can't imagin he would even care. I often wander though how I would react being caught, I know that it would only make sense to act as if I was fully dressed but I know at first I would jump like I saw a ghost lol.

Blessed Be!!
Derek

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2016 :  3:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love to do a NBR but want my wife to join and I'm certain she won't do the LA NBR but might do the Portland one! I'd have to do some heavy duty convincing though! hahaha

The ol' guy across the street is pretty cool about occasional exposure to our nudity ... it seems. If not, he'd probably say something. Certain his wife has seen me as well and she's probably tolerant if not fully accepting. Who knows ... they still have family living with them and maybe that keeps them from enjoying some nude time. Seen him up on that balcony many times without a shirt and wondered if he's completely naked up there. No one would know cuz no one can really see!

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved