Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  7:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think pretty much anything we do nude outside of the culturally accepted reasons can be counted as brave. If at any time we are seen, most likely we will be thought of as weird or worse.

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.

roddy

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  2:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Please remove clothes after machine stops". that's pretty good! Maybe I can get the manager to make a sign saying that, then EVERYONE using the laundry room has to do that!

Another poster said she walked out to her car and back. So with that idea I did that last night, my car is parked in the complex carport, I went out, got something out of my car, then proceeded in removed my shorts. All I had to do was walk back up 2 flights to apartment. And this was at 11:30 at night. Maybe I'll be brave and throw the trash out tonight!

newbienude

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  3:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sleep nude, so I wake up make coffee and walk down my 50 yard driveway cross the road to get my newspaper out of the mailbox. It is 6am light in the summer and dark the rest of the times. Not usually any traffic that early, but this morning a car went cruising by quickly as I had not reached the porch. First I thought run before they can see you, then I thought I was close enough to my door and is was only my ass but they might have got a side shot of my dick too.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  03:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have continued my naked time on the front porch most every week this summer. I wish I'd done this a lot sooner. I've lived in this house for 8 years, this was the most enjoyable summer yet!
There is a street light across from the house next door. Every once in a while it goes out, when the A/C kicks in across the street. Last week I used this opportunity to go out and get the mail from the mailbox out on the street,naked.
It's starting to get a little cooler at night, not looking forward to winter.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  9:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kayaking nude, but only when away from the crowd.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2011 :  9:16:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Everyone has been posting on What's the dumbest thing I have done nude thread but I believesome of those things need to be in this thread.
Some times the Bravest thing can turnout to be the Dumbest thing too.

A few years a ago in the heat of the summer I started mowing my yard after dark with the headlights of my lawn tractor. After a couple times getting my clothes all sweaty I reallized I didn't need to get dressed to mow anyway. As I have no close neighbors, after dark none of them could see if I was wearing anything or not. All I had to do was watch for any car coming down the gravel road, the headlights wouldn't be good if I was next to the road. LOL

I have never before enjoyed mowing this much, and my wife likes that I'm not bringing the sweaty clothes into the house for her to wash. All I do is step into the outdoor shower when I'm done.

It's so nice living out in the country.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/16/2011 10:43:41 PM

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  10:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy mowing my lawn naked too, Diger. I live far enough from my neighbors, and far enough from the road, that I can mow by day while naked. I have a push mower rather than a riding mower to get more exercise. I also extended some plumbing so I have an outdoor shower in summer, shut off and drained so the pipes don't freeze in winter. An a very few occasions someone has come up my driveway while outside naked. The mail lady only did that once to hand me a package. Now she leaves a note in the mail box.

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  3:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gone out to our driveway to get something from one of our cars. Done this at night. I do let the dogs out in the morning in the nude but normally stay by or just in the door. One of these times i going to shut the door while getting something and be locked out.

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  3:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also forgot we went out onto our lawn this summer in the nude to stargaze. More then likely will not do that again because we found out the crazy neighbors have camras up all over the place.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  9:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
last year when i drove to haulover...over 400 miles of the drive i was nude

clothed when needed,nude when possible

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  12:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for those mowing the grass nude i am extremely jealous, today i was out in the backyard looking at my leyland cypress trees growing around the entire perimeter, they were planted at one foot tall and are between 3-3 1/2 foot tall with a few still not cooperating. someday i hope to be able to mow my yard nude during the daylight and yes why didn't i plant these years ago.

inude

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  7:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Send inude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nude Karaoke; actually I've never done this with clothes, only naked... Sober naked and drunk naked, but always naked...

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  5:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Diger , i thought i was the only one who rides their tractor naked.
you have to be careful that you store it with the seat turned up so it doesn't get hot
or have a towel to sit on though.
i have leveled dirt, cut grass hauled limbs , all kinds of things

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  3:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey David,

What I have talked about is mowing with my small lawn tractor, but I have a big tractor that I mow some of the fields with.

The fenders on it are high and wide so if I'm not close to the neighbors I have mowed nude during the day. If you see someone just wave and they never know you are nude.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2011 :  6:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vtcouple are you from vermont, i thought the law was pretty liberal in vermont on public nudity. i may not walk down the street nude in vermont but i surely wouldn't be looking over my shoulder like i do here in georgia.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved