Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 473 ]  [ Total: 473 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  10:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was finished reading the newest blogs last night, it was around 12:30AM, just finished brewing some coffee, I grabbed the folding chair and table and put it out on the front porch. I sat out on the porch for 2hours or so.
I thought about going for a walk, like some of you have done, but there were too many street lights for me. Not to mention the dogs that bark when anything moves.
The chair and table are still out there so I'll be going out there again on my nights off.

Jim

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  2:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim,
I love sitting out on my front porch on a warm summer night, naked. I'll bring a beer out with me and just relax. My porch is too small for chairs though, so I just lay down a towel on the top of the stairs and sit. Of course, I do have a streetlight right across from me, but I figure if it's late enough, nobody is really out. The only ones that are out are the ones that drive right on by, and they can't really tell that I'm naked. Of course, I work at 4:30 in the morning, so I only get to do this before my days off. Last night as I was going to bed, I noticed that the streetlight was out. Would have been a perfect night to hang out out there, but 3 am was calling too quickly.

Buggman

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  09:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found a place nearby to go on a late evening nude hike to a waterfall. Felt good to feel the wind on the skin and even better to feel the cool falling water and mist. Plan on making more hikes this summer. Also got in some nude fishing this week, if you consider just a fishing vest and tennis shoes nude enough, LOL. Was a fog rising off the river and even caught a few fish before it got to dark to hike out.

Buggman

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  5:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spent 4 hours today nude while hiking, boulder hopping, and fishing. Got to the area to hike and was one car in the lot. Headed in on the trail and met a couple heading out so I knew it was clear ahead. Heard a couple of cars pulling into the lot so I stripped down and made a beeline to the most popular waterfall. Played around in it for a bit and then headed downstream to where it intersected another creek. Headed up that creek towards another fall and heard a group coming down the hill on the trail above. Was safe since they were heading to where I had just left. Was great boulder hopping upstream to the other fall and then to play in the pool with the sun filtering through the trees. After hiking out, nude of course, I drove over to a river I like to fish and got in a couple of hours of nude fishing.

aznative101

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aznative101's MSN Messenger address  Send aznative101 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Heard about a nude beach near Los Angeles where I used to live. Got naked and that was the bravest thing til now..next I guess is that I am comfortable with others who are nude too. Posed for several art classes. First time was about 20 years ago. In a college so got pretty worried I would rise to the occasion. Lots of young gals. Didn't happen it was difficult if not unnerving at first. Got comfortable and have done a few classes in the past couple of years.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  5:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well yesterday the temperature at DFW only got to 96 degrees so our 19 days of consecutive triple digit temperatures has ended. We started another series today with over 100 degrees. So what does this have to do with the topic? My wife asked if I could help her out in the warehouse today since her other help did not show up for work. She has a Dr’s appointment and she left at 1. I am alone in the un air conditioned ware house so I just stripped down naked and kept on working. Before I got naked I when out to the dock/street area to see what I could see and I determined that if I avoided the first 20 feet of the dock that I was good to go. We have sky lights in the ware house so most of the time we do not turn on the overhead lights. I did need to put out the flag for the delivery man to know that we have a pick up so I took a clip board to cover my private parts and headed for the no man land in that 20 feet in the dock area. I did not see anyone so I guess that I am safe. I left the ware house and went into the office and I noticed that I cooled down much faster today than usually.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  9:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome bqdude1. I would LOVE to be able to work nude.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 08/19/2010 9:44:02 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  06:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bqdude1

I did need to put out the flag for the delivery man to know that we have a pick up...

bqdude1 - what happened when the delivery guy showed up?

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  10:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

quote:
Originally posted by bqdude1

I did need to put out the flag for the delivery man to know that we have a pick up...

bqdude1 - what happened when the delivery guy showed up?

I had gone into the office area before the delivery guy came. He knows where the packages for delivery are placed so no one needs to be there when he comes. If I had been in the ware house it takes him about 10-15 seconds to back the truck up to the dock so I could have covered up before he would have known what was going on.

I am again alone at the office so I give it another go today. Again the forcast is 100+ degrees.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  6:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy!

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2010 :  11:17:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I almost got caught. An unscheduled delivery person showed up at the door. I was behind the computer desk and I told them that I would be with them in a minute. They went to the dock and I went to cover up. I do not think that they suspected anything. The most that they could see was that I did not have on a shirt. With 100+ degrees it is not uncommon to go shirtless.

This is probably the end of naked working for a while, the other employees will be back from vacation and illness next week.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2010 :  9:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Think they should pass a law when it's 100+ it's legal to be nude anywhere.

All good things must come to an end bqdude1 ... LOL

Diger

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  08:13:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Think they should pass a law when it's 100+ it's legal to be nude anywhere.

Diger

Not legal .... C O M P U L S A R Y !

Cony

roddy

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  3:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just recently I decided to be nude while folding clothes in my apartment's laundry room. No one walked in, but my mind was trying to come up with a excuse. But regardless it was brave as there several apartments on my level, and the laundry room is usually busy on weekdays when others are gone to work, school.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  1:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roddy

Just recently I decided to be nude while folding clothes in my apartment's laundry room. No one walked in, but my mind was trying to come up with a excuse. But regardless it was brave as there several apartments on my level, and the laundry room is usually busy on weekdays when others are gone to work, school.

Just make a sign that states "Please remove clothes after the machine stops." Then you have a excuse to stand there naked folding the clothes.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved