Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  01:42:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. My dad passed away 17 years ago, so I have no idea if I'd be comfortable nude in front of him. My mom, I could do it if she didn't care. I was visiting her last summer and I was sleeping on her fold out sofa in the living room, and of course I sleep naked. She was in bed as it was probably around 1 am and I was just getting ready to go to bed. I was in her kitchen plugging my cell phone into an outlet when she walked out of her bedroom to use the bathroom. Her bedroom is just a mere steps from the kitchen and there I was, standing there naked as the day I was born, and she came out, and went to the bathroom (which is right outside her door). I know she saw me, but didn't say a thing. I had to use the bathroom before going to bed, so I waited for her to come out, since she only has the 1 bathroom. Again, she came out and I was still naked and she said goodnight, and went to bed. I couldn't hang out naked at her house though because my younger brother & his wife live there too and I know my little brother would freak out about it. I really don't think his wife would care at all though. But if my mom ever comes to visit me (highly unlikely since I'm 6 hours away and she'll be 79 in a month), I think I could go naked in front of her.

I'm not sure about my sister though. I tried when I was a teenager and she didn't like it one bit. I would sit in my room naked and she'd go to her room, I'd have the door open so she could see in. My sister is the reserved catholic type that I doubt would be comfortable with me being naked. My older brother probably wouldn't care.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  02:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It occurs to me that we should have a new thread called "Dumbest Things You've Ever Done Nude". I bet I could fill a book!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  09:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

It occurs to me that we should have a new thread called "Dumbest Things You've Ever Done Nude". I bet I could fill a book!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Thread is here someplace.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  5:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a long time since I posted. But after reading anniebare's post about starting a thread on dumbest things in the nude. It has occurred to me after rereading the bravest and rereading the dumbest.
That there is not a whole lot of difference LOL but at least everyone has had fun. I posted the same one for both. I have thought about it and i do have more just not sure where to post them.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  6:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anniebare

Touche. Brave or Dumb, that is the question. Good point.

Cheers, Soonbnude.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  7:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey yeah, I did a search and discovered that not only was there a thread on "Dumbest Thing Ever Done Nude" but that I had posted on it already. Sheesh! I have a great memory, it's just a little short!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  8:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Annie,

Sounds like you may be a Psychic Amnesiac like me.

If you don’t know what that is, it’s just that I know in advance what I’m going to forget. LOL

Diger

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  12:58:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've never heard that term before, Diger. Or wait, maybe I have. Anyway, they say that the memory is the first of three things to go, the other two are...um...oh...er...

...I forgot.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  01:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AB

Was it the same "thing" that you posted in both threads? Brave or Dumb, its just subjective. Was it brave at the time but dumb later?

Should we re-name this thread what was the funniest thing or the thing that was the most enjoyable (not including sex) in the nude?

SBN.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  11:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soon
The fuuniest and the most enjoyable thing would be an interesting one to start. like brave and dumb
they both could be the same.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  12:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
SoonB,

My "dumbest" nude that I posted under that thread was a description of the time I got caught nude by my boss at work when I was there alone on a Saturday. He showed up unexpectedly, blah, blah, you can read the rest in the original post.

As an update to that story, it turns out that it may not have been so dumb after all. About six months after it happened (and my boss had never mentioned a thing about it during all that time) I gave my two weeks notice to move on to another position elsewhere. On my last day there my boss very politely asked me if I was a nudist. I told him yes, and that I had been for most of my life. He confided that he was very interested in the lifestyle, but felt his wife would not adapt to it easily. I told him about this forum and suggested that he check it out and learn how other guys deal with the same issue.

I don't know if he ever joined here (But if you did, Greg, Hi and welcome!). He also told me that if it had been up to him, he would have gladly allowed me to work there nude. I said, "Well NOW you tell me" but of course it couldn't have happened without bothering too many others.

All in all it turned out to be a very positive experience that may have helped another couple join our ranks. I can always hope so, anyway.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  4:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Annie
That's not dumb it's deffentily Brave. And by far probably the bravest thing posted on this thread.
You got me beat hands down.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  12:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd mention something I figured out last summer for those of you who venture out to the mailbox or to take the trash out late at night or early in the morning and get hit by a motion light.

I was living in a house sitting on 20 acres and had a large shop about 150 feet from the house but still had neighbors near enough to see us nude if they were outside at the right time. And it wasn't really the adults I worried about, but their kids as I didn't know how their parents felt about their kids seeing nudists outside.

Well I had motion lights on the shop and would most always work in the shop in the nude. So when leaving the shop to go back to the house in the dark, the lights would come on, but I never worried about it. The reason is I figured out that although it seemed like I was lit up light a stage show, it was only on my backside, leaving my frontside in total shadow. I tested this theory and sure enough, if you are out in front watching me walk away, you can't see anything but a silhouette.

So if you are backlit when taking the trash out and no one can see you from the backside, they really can't see anything but your silhouette. Now when you turn around, you may get side lit for a second and they would know, so you still have to be careful if you do this. But overall it's fairly safe at midnight or 5am if you're lighting is back lighting.

Just thought many of you might not have thought of this.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  8:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That reminds me, one time in my Florida home, I was taking my garbage out. Now normally, we just leave our trash cans in the back alley, so I just walk through my backyard naked and just toss it over the fence and into the garbage. Well one of the hurricanes had left trees down everywhere, so a lot of alleys were blocked. We had to put our garbage out front. I had a street light right across the street from my house. I was about halfway down my driveway when I heard voices. I looked to my left and there was my next door neighbors 21 year old son and a group of his friends just sitting out in the back of his pickup truck. I wasn't sure if they'd spotted me or not, so I turned around, went back into the house, grabbed some shorts I have that look sort of skin color, and grabbed something else to throw away. I walked back out pretending that I'd gone back to get more garbage I'd forgotten. I'm pretty sure they saw me though, but nothing was ever said.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  9:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The time my ex-girlfriend an I drove home from Sandy Hook to Pa totally nude!!! I loved it! I left to head home about 8ish. It was still sooo warm out. I got in my car, got nude, an started on my way home. My girlfriend at the time rode home topless. I had all the windows down, music turned up an completely nude an the girlfriend topless!!!! Was a great couple of hours. When I got home I didn't want to get dressed but I had to cuz I was living with my parents at the time an couldn't just go walking into there house naked! lol but the only time we had to cover ourselves was going through the tolls for the turnpike... Was a great time!

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved